PDA

View Full Version : General talk Seeking safe, clean WLs with good service.

undeux33333
17-10-2019, 03:25 PM
Hey guys,

A couple of friends have recently contracted incurable viral STDs (from non-working girls) which has put off my return to punting.

I understand punting comes with a risk, but I was wondering whether anyone could recommend shops and/or girls where safe-sex is a priority, whilst still providing a good service. I.e. BBBJ is not a service they provide, clean room, girls always shower, use mouthwash etc.

Preference for asians, however open to other suggestions.

Preferably working in a shop rather than privates, with a budget of $300/hr or so.

Am I asking too much?

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Climax598
17-10-2019, 05:54 PM
Yes you are asking to much. Don't you read any of the reviews-479,Ginza,42,244,5*,35 and others. All in your price range. If you want safe from STD don't punt be a virgin. You say your friends got STD from non WL you have answered your own question.

holi_day
17-10-2019, 06:02 PM
I generally believe that most of the WL are cleaner than non-WL.

aussiegaigin
17-10-2019, 07:20 PM
take your own condoms if you are worried about the shop/girl not having any

wilisno
17-10-2019, 07:22 PM
Yes you are asking to much. Don't you read any of the reviews-479,Ginza,42,244,5*,35 and others. All in your price range. If you want safe from STD don't punt be a virgin. You say your friends got STD from non WL you have answered your own question.

Haha ! Exactly what I was going to say ! ;) ;) ;)

undeux33333
17-10-2019, 08:00 PM
No need to be dickheads, I’m not too familiar with the current state of affairs in the industry.

Cheers.

holi_day
17-10-2019, 09:21 PM
Stay away from your friends. You will be safe.

Niceguy11
17-10-2019, 09:26 PM
I generally believe that most of the WL are cleaner than non-WL.

Yes totally agree. I was talking to NSW Health Sexual Services the place where I get my STI check and they said WL's are much more safer than non WL's due to ordinary girls and most guys not getting tested.

wilisno
17-10-2019, 10:27 PM
No need to be dickheads, I’m not too familiar with the current state of affairs in the industry.

Cheers.

Dickheads ? Who ?

No need to be familiar with the industry, just need to grow a brain in the dickhead !

krnboy
17-10-2019, 11:00 PM
Hey guys,

A couple of friends have recently contracted incurable viral STDs (from non-working girls) which has put off my return to punting.

I understand punting comes with a risk, but I was wondering whether anyone could recommend shops and/or girls where safe-sex is a priority, whilst still providing a good service. I.e. BBBJ is not a service they provide, clean room, girls always shower, use mouthwash etc.

Preferably working in a shop rather than privates, with a budget of $300/hr or so.

Am I asking too much?

Cheers!

You always got your hand if you want safe sex dude. Or buy yourself a fleshlight

donkeykong
17-10-2019, 11:16 PM
Talking of fleshlights. I accidentally spelt flashlight into fleshlight on a work email the other day. The lady recieving the email hasn’t said anything.

And I would agree, that WL are more on top of their STIs. They get checked 2-4 times a year no?

Happyman2018
18-10-2019, 05:47 AM
Talking of fleshlights. I accidentally spelt flashlight into fleshlight on a work email the other day. The lady recieving the email hasn’t said anything.

And I would agree, that WL are more on top of their STIs. They get checked 2-4 times a year no?

Wl normally get check once a month

halfway
18-10-2019, 06:03 AM
Just practice safe sex and you won't catch anything ;

Covered Blow Job
Don't go down on her
Covered sex.

Problem solved.

Happyman2018
18-10-2019, 06:21 AM
Hey guys,

Am I asking too much?

Cheers!

What's d point of going 2 see a wl..
Seeing a non wl is d same as long as u wear condom.
Unless u n ur friend want 2 d bareback that's only y u get infected

krnboy
18-10-2019, 06:32 AM

Either she didn't know what it meant or misread it. Next time you send another email, spell it fleshlight again. See if she notices it

Basil22
18-10-2019, 12:08 PM
Hey guys,

Am I asking too much?

Cheers!

As long as you practise safe sex not sure what the problem is dude!

BuryYourDead
18-10-2019, 04:44 PM
Hey guys,

Am I asking too much?

Cheers!

Would you like me to hold your hand and walk into the shop too?
Yes, you are asking too much.
You are paying for sex, not buying a house.
You dont know how much semen the WL has slurped already..... unless you are first cab off the rank.

Read reviews, splash the cash to get the gash be as good cunt.
Not that hard really.

Climax598
18-10-2019, 05:06 PM
Would you like me to hold your hand and walk into the shop too?
Yes, you are asking too much.
You are paying for sex, not buying a house.
You dont know how much semen the WL has slurped already..... unless you are first cab off the rank.

Read reviews, splash the cash to get the gash be as good cunt.
Not that hard really.
I like the way you say it. This guy must be a virgin. He need to go to 12 Surry hill to try it out. Maybe he Don't know this place.

Happyman2018
18-10-2019, 05:23 PM
I dont think he is a virgin
He like to do bb sex but now find out doing it with non wl is not safe
N want 2 see any suggestion with wl can do it n safe

Brothelcreeper
18-10-2019, 07:42 PM
Ha ha ha

He is seeking safe, clean WLs with good service.

I am always seeking unsafe, dirty WL’s who provide naughty service.

Each to their own.

BigDickAsian
19-10-2019, 12:04 AM
I am always seeking unsafe, dirty WL’s who provide naughty service.
Dare you to try Joye at 533

didaswiwaw
19-10-2019, 04:06 PM
Safe and clean are contrary to good service. You want safe? No kissing, all service with condom, no daty

Juptaboy
20-10-2019, 10:15 PM
read the AR's my man. If you're visiting these places, there is always a risk. If you want to minimise the risk, go for the bigger shops/more reputable ones

Management are much more in control of the business