18-10-2019, 09:27 PM
Person's Name : Kimi

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 18/10/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, petite but nicely proportioned figure, B/C-cups, cute little bum, fully and freshly shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided: DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, rimming, cow-girl, missionary, side saddle for ages and completion

Value for money/recommend? : Yes a very cute little lady who was very accommodating.

My experience/comments : Angie called yesterday and suggested Kimi for my daily tonic during birth week celebrations. (I think Newboy may have started something here, perhaps a new cult thing)

I arrive early and Kimi was waiting for me at the door and I thought that she is a very sexy little lady with a great body and pretty face so we go to room three with the big mirrors.

Kimi was all over me as soon as we closed the door and she is one fantastic kisser and she had her heels on we DFK with tongue sucking right away and she had my cock and I was horny.

Now this is a pretty good start so I quickly showered and then sat on the bed and my cock is getting sucked so nice and her mouth is very soft and she was going more than half way down.

I am liking this and it felt excellent and after nearly ten minutes I ask if she likes 69 and she agreed that this would be good so I am holding her sexy little body very close and sucking her pussy.

My cock is getting a good workout and at one stage my balls were being sucked and quick lick of my arse and I was rimming her as well and we kept this going for ten minutes.

Smaller girls are great at 69 because you don't have to strain your neck to reach their pussy and you can hold them close and it feels very intimate and Kimi was making agreeable sounds as was I.

Kimi then climbs on top and gives me a pussy slide and then applies the dom and lube and in I go and her pussy is very snug and I could feel every bit of her against my cock.

She was slowly working me inside and seemed pretty worked up and was DFK the whole time and gradually went faster and deeper and I then held her and fucked upwards.

I started slow and then increased the pace and sucked her boobs in a very similar situation to Stephanie with the screwed up facial expressions and stayed like this for five minutes.

It was very enjoyable as her pussy is small and felt really good and then we changed to missionary and I made slow love to her with lots of very passionate kissing and she looked beautiful.

I mixed slow and fast and after ten minutes was overheating so changed to side saddle and this was exceptional in the way it felt and Kimi seemed to really enjoy it as I was just slowly stroking into her.

I asked her several times if she is ok due to the tightness of her pussy and she said "yes it feels good" and I have to say that I stayed like this for 20 minutes as it felt so amazing.

Kimi was making soft crying out sounds hence me asking her if she was ok and she said yes every time and at one stage was in like a fetal position massaging my balls and fingered my arse as I fucked her slowly.

The feeling was so good and I was aware of her feelings and just kept going as we both wanted it to continue and I must say that her pussy felt really amazing wrapped around my cock.

I am as horny as I can be the whole time and also looking at her sexy little body the whole time was great and after 20 minutes I sped up and came with such an intense climax with Kimi crying out.

We showered and then just lay there talking for the remaining time so a very enjoyable session with a very cute girl.

Willoughby533
03-01-2020, 02:17 PM
Kimi in today and on roster 3/1