PDA

View Full Version : General talk ML v WL

Honda84
19-10-2019, 05:30 PM
Hi all

I'm curious. Why ML? Because cleaner? Because girls are prettier?

From my research, you can get FS from some pretty damn hot ladies for basically the same price?

What are the attractive points of ML for those who prefer MLs

wilisno
19-10-2019, 06:16 PM
Hi all

From my research, you can get FS from some pretty damn hot ladies for basically the same price?

Cleaner ? Not really ! Most don’t have access to a shower after the deed !

Prettier ? Not really ! Just that RnT enthusiasts don’t go to FS places enough to make a comparison. Many outstanding MLs ended up going to FS place after they know what they’re worth.

It’s like a gamblers, the thrill is in placing the bet, even if they win once in a while, they’re still happy ! ;) ;) ;)

HunterH777
19-10-2019, 07:51 PM
Agreed with wilisno there. I myself started off with RnT and ML's, until a friend brought me into the world of WL's. Haven't looked back since!

toysrus
19-10-2019, 07:59 PM
I do both equally, and see them as different experiences.

The ML experience is more relaxed, I mean you getting a massage after all. The girl is in control, she can pick and choose which customers she is comfortable giving more in the booking.

People get off on the unregulated nature of the ML scene, and how "scandalous" it is getting extras or FS in a ML shop. FS shops is quite scripted because you know you going to get it, men want to be hunters. It's definitely the thrill of the chase with ML, but the reality is you can get FS in almost any ML shop, not necessarily with every girl and that's the challenge some guys get off on. There is also a higher percentage of young amateurs totally new to the industry in ML, which some dudes really like.

In terms of looks, it's pretty much tied. You can find crazy hot in both camps.

I favour ML shops with showers.

Lastly I will say is ML is better value for money because if things don't click between you and the girl, at least you still get a massage.

335i
19-10-2019, 11:14 PM
Yeah I agree with you toysrus, it’s the thrill of the chase.

wilisno
20-10-2019, 12:44 PM

The ML experience is more relaxed, I mean you getting a massage after all. The girl is in control, she can pick and choose which customers she is comfortable giving more in the booking.

People get off on the unregulated nature of the ML scene, and how "scandalous" it is getting extras or FS in a ML shop. FS shops is quite scripted because you know you going to get it, men want to be hunters. It's definitely the thrill of the chase with ML, but the reality is you can get FS in almost any ML shop, not necessarily with every girl and that's the challenge some guys get off on. There is also a higher percentage of young amateurs totally new to the industry in ML, which some dudes really like.

Lastly I will say is ML is better value for money because if things don't click between you and the girl, at least you still get a massage.

Better value for money is highly arguable, it’s only an individual’s preference. If you have to see an ML 2-3 times before you get any extra, it already costs you more than FS to get the same treatment the first time.

Talking about massage, most MLs in RnT are not properly trained masseuses anyway, I can get that kind of massage from most WLs if I have time left in the session, some are much better masseuses than an average RnT girl, and some were from professional massage backgrounds, like Koreans and Japanese, very often they did it without asking.

As for the thrill of the chase, there’s nothing wrong if you so want, just as I said about the mindset of a gambler !

Eclipsefun
20-10-2019, 02:44 PM

Yes 100%. Not to mention getting extras or even FS in massage shops that "are" or a least look legit can be a thrill as they tend to just section areas off with curtains and or flimsy dividers. I am certain that half the time everyone knows (hears) what you and your ML are getting up to but simply don't say anything lol.

You can't get that semi-exhibitionist cutting it close feeling in a FS joint, although I do here some of them are fairly loose with their sense of privacy it isn't quite the same when everyone is there for the same thing.

wilisno
20-10-2019, 03:16 PM
Yes 100%. Not to mention getting extras or even FS in massage shops that "are" or a least look legit can be a thrill as they tend to just section areas off with curtains and or flimsy dividers. I am certain that half the time everyone knows (hears) what you and your ML are getting up to but simply don't say anything lol.

You can't get that semi-exhibitionist cutting it close feeling in a FS joint, although I do here some of them are fairly loose with their sense of privacy it isn't quite the same when everyone is there for the same thing.

Haha ! In another thread, someone said he walked out after hearing the ML he booked getting pounded by an islander ! ;) ;) ;)

Whatever floats your boat I suppose !

Eclipsefun
20-10-2019, 03:31 PM
Haha ! In another thread, someone said he walked out after hearing the ML he booked getting pounded by an islander ! ;) ;) ;)

Whatever floats your boat I suppose !

LMAO. I was talking more about those ostensibly legit thai massage places where even women go. ML joints that are 100% extras guaranteed usually have better sound proofing but not always lol!

papi
20-10-2019, 04:21 PM
It might be a mind thing, but going to a massage place instead of a brothel (even if you are receiving the same service) doesn’t make you feel so guilty and may be easier to talk your way out of.

toysrus
20-10-2019, 04:56 PM
Better value for money is highly arguable, it’s only an individual’s preference. If you have to see an ML 2-3 times before you get any extra, it already costs you more than FS to get the same treatment the first time.

What I meant by this is if you don't find a connection or you realise she wasn't as good looking as you initially thought, you can just go with a $65 massage and not do any part 2 (abort mission), at least you get a massage. How often in a FS joint, the line up happens so quickly, you drop the $150-$250 and then you get into the room and feel instant regret because you realised you have picked a gravel donkey. If I find an RNT girl I like then the tips would equal going to a FS joint anyway, but for scouting talent RNT is cheaper.

Talking about massage, most MLs in RnT are not properly trained masseuses anyway, I can get that kind of massage from most WLs if I have time left in the session, some are much better masseuses than an average RnT girl, and some were from professional massage backgrounds, like Koreans and Japanese, very often they did it without asking.

I have never had an experience in a FS booking, where there girl builds you up with a sensual massage getting you on the edge (often with teasing) that you just want to blow. Then instead of hand job finish, she finishes you with FS. The massage in FS is not the same experience as RNT. I'm not saying the girls don't have the massage skills or can't do this, I'm just saying they don't build up the anticipation as it's not part of the FS script. Mostly its a mindset thing, probably because its a FS booking and dudes wouldn't have the patience for letting the hour "waste away" going through the process. RNT is a journey and the customer needs patience to participate.

As for the thrill of the chase, there’s nothing wrong if you so want, just as I said about the mindset of a gambler !

Since girls are more selective in RNT about who they want to do more things with. For good looking guys, there is quite a lot of fun in the RNT chase. Maybe for unattractive guys they may never get to experience this.

I can think of many RNT sessions that have been way more fun than $280-$300 Ginza bookings.

wilisno
20-10-2019, 07:13 PM
What I meant by this is if you don't find a connection or you realise she wasn't as good looking as you initially thought, you can just go with a $65 massage and not do any part 2 (abort mission), at least you get a massage. How often in a FS joint, the line up happens so quickly, you drop the $150-$250 and then you get into the room and feel instant regret because you realised you have picked a gravel donkey. If I find an RNT girl I like then the tips would equal going to a FS joint anyway, but for scouting talent RNT is cheaper.

I have never had an experience in a FS booking, where there girl builds you up with a sensual massage getting you on the edge (often with teasing) that you just want to blow. Then instead of hand job finish, she finishes you with FS. The massage in FS is not the same experience as RNT. I'm not saying the girls don't have the massage skills or can't do this, I'm just saying they don't build up the anticipation as it's not part of the FS script. Mostly its a mindset thing, probably because its a FS booking and dudes wouldn't have the patience for letting the hour "waste away" going through the process. RNT is a journey and the customer needs patience to participate.

Since girls are more selective in RNT about who they want to do more things with. For good looking guys, there is quite a lot of fun in the RNT chase. Maybe for unattractive guys they may never get to experience this.

I can think of many RNT sessions that have been way more fun than $280-$300 Ginza bookings.
All your reasoning only said one thing : Individual preference !

Especially the last part, if you’re not good looking and not appealing to the girl, you have to keep scouting until one girl pretends to like you and accept extra, good on you if you think that’s enjoyable and good value ! ;) ;) ;)

Juptaboy
20-10-2019, 10:12 PM
My two cents

ML Pros: more tiers of service, so you can pay for what you want
ML Cons: generally not as hygienic, rooms are smaller, no proper bed and shower

I rarely visit ML's, just not worth it. Let an experienced, sexy WL blow your mind and you wont go back

ellison
20-10-2019, 11:19 PM
Im surprised with the suggestion some men havent tried a brothel. Surely most who like ML have tried full service before. Do they get performance problem though

And whats a gravel donkey?

toysrus
21-10-2019, 12:13 AM
Especially the last part, if you’re not good looking and not appealing to the girl, you have to keep scouting until one girl pretends to like you and accept extra, good on you if you think that’s enjoyable and good value ! ;) ;) ;)

I mean you took two separate points I made, merged them to make your point sound smart, but it's not. Both RNT and FS punters scout around looking for a girl that suites their taste (physical appearance, personality, chemistry etc), this is the entire premise behind punting, looking for hidden gems. RNT guys aren't scouting for an easy win with a donkey, they scout for a good looking girl (just like FS guys) maybe they get lucky quickly or maybe it becomes a challenge.

No offence but judging by how long you been around on these forums, I'm guessing you fit into the old and possibly ugly camp and now just want to argue with my points. This weekend I saw Ginza Minji and Miko so you don't have to convert me to the virtues of FS lol, it's like you are preaching to the choir here.

wilisno
21-10-2019, 12:24 AM
I mean you took two separate points I made, merged them to make your point sound smart, but it's not. Both RNT and FS punters scout around looking for a girl that suites their taste (physical appearance, personality, chemistry etc), this is the entire premise behind punting, people are always looking for hidden gems. RNT guys aren't scouting for an easy win, they scout for a worthwhile challenge. No offence but judging by how long you been around on these forums, I'm guessing you fit into the old and possibly ugly camp and now just want to argue with my points.

This weekend I saw Ginza Minji and Miko so you don't have to convert me to the virtues of FS lol, it's like you are preaching to the choir here.
You have even forgotten about what you’re arguing about ! Let me remind you, you were talking about better value in RnT !

Scouting in RnT costs money, by the time you found one that offers extra, you have already spent much more than FS. Who cares what the fuck you’re into, who would bother to convert you into anything, the argument is about better value, and I have repeatedly said individual preference, if you want to make this into personal attack, you won’t be welcome on this forum !

toysrus
21-10-2019, 12:49 AM
Scouting in RnT costs money, by the time you found one that offers extra, you have already spent much more than FS.

See this is where the misunderstanding is, you don't scout looking for one that offers extras, you are scouting for a girl that you like. FS guys also scout for girls they like in FS shops, this is even more expensive.

You keep saying individual preference and when I try to make a case for RNT you want to shoot it down because it's not your preference.

wilisno
21-10-2019, 12:59 AM
See this is where the misunderstanding is, you don't scout looking for one that offers extras, you are scouting for a girl that you like. FS guys also scout for girls they like in FS shops, this is even more expensive.

You keep saying individual preference and when I try to make a case for RNT you want to shoot it down because it's not your preference.

There’s no misunderstanding, if there is, it’s from your side.

You were saying better value for money with scouting in RnT, as most RnT enthusiasts call it a chase, to get extras, that why I said it cost more money, for fs, no scouting necessary, just read the reviews or take one for the team, whether it’s a great experience or not, still you will get full service.

Moreover, I repeatedly said individual preference and whatever floats your boat, and that should be the end of the argument unless you want to carry on....

GoldfishMan
21-10-2019, 08:17 AM
Hi all

I don't really have a preference, but sometimes after too many WL sessions, I start to get sick of condoms. That's when I turn to MLs. Guaranteed no need for condom because it's only a hand job, and you can always turn down the covered FS offer.
Of course, some times you get way more than that, but that's not the reason I go for MLs.

AHLUNGOR
21-10-2019, 08:49 AM
There’s no misunderstanding, if there is, it’s from your side.

You were saying better value for money with scouting in RnT, as most RnT enthusiasts call it a chase, to get extras, that why I said it cost more money, for fs, no scouting necessary, just read the reviews or take one for the team, whether it’s a great experience or not, still you will get full service.

Moreover, I repeatedly said individual preference and whatever floats your boat, and that should be the end of the argument unless you want to carry on....

Yeap, brother Wil said it all and for something who’s 95% RnT , I have nothing more to add, may be only once in a Blue moon when all 5 Star have allied , we ended up seeing the same very very special lady ....... haha

And that’s punting !

Cheers

F0x
21-10-2019, 03:49 PM
You know what I wonder (dont want to derail the thread though)

Often you might spot a looker on the street and think damn, wonder if she is in the trade on the sly.

Wonder if WLs/MLs ever see a dude and think, wouldnt mind that guy to come book me for an hour or two.

ellison
21-10-2019, 06:55 PM
I dont get sick of condoms and dont get sick of sex
I can get sick of sex if the WL is detached but at least we had nice sex and I just change shops
What I get sick of most is detached ML where there is no fun involved and I leave after just the massage. Not worth wasting extra money

woods23
21-10-2019, 07:32 PM
I do get lazy sometime After too much sex is great just to lay there relaxing with a beautiful girl massage /touching your body then a nice slow b2b/ catbath followed by a simple hj finish..can't beat that feeling with a ML..

Sometime is a big thrill to get the unexpected extras off them a top feeling too :smile:

ellison
21-10-2019, 07:50 PM
We are all different. I love sex and I love the physical movement too. I feel alive.
Instead of lying down and doing nothing and someone touches me. I can have the latter when Im weak and in nursing home. Im alive and healthy so sex is the main game. If a beautiful lady is in my company I like to have sex and not having a passive time

Sabotage
24-10-2019, 10:39 PM
I definitely prefer ML. Started punting career with ML, then tried a few WL but always return to massage. Feels so much more friendly or GFE.

I find it easier to talk to ML, you have the time to get to know each other and work each other out. When I am with a WL it feels different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ellison
24-10-2019, 10:45 PM
Getting to know each other isnt the best practice when punting. Best to keep at arms length. I doubt you can control your feelings once the ML leaves the job and cuts off all contact

Whiskey69
27-10-2019, 08:39 PM
Been to plenty of Massage shops in the past, but no brothels. I actually only recently realised that they were legal here in Sydney

Generally I choose to go to ML's and enjoy it for the conversation, it feels less like a "Transaction", but some ML take the cash for extra's during intermission, which does ruin it. I'm going to try the other side, and see how we go!

ellison
27-10-2019, 09:46 PM
Its fun to hear what people say about RnT.
'RnT feels less like a transaction'
Is this right? I recently had a ML ask me for $200 tip. I obviously said no. Pretty off putting. Compared to the great brothels we have, where its walk in, pay and then just enjoy
Dont mind massage for variety, but for me it is much more a transaction than FS

PervySage
27-10-2019, 10:01 PM
I prefer RnT then FS shops, tried FS twice at the start of my punting career (3 years ago) but didn’t feel comfortable. Maybe would be different now.

The fact MLs are not doing everything with everyone seems to be a “feel good” thing but that’s purely a mental thing as it’s pretty obvious most MLs at least for repeat customers are offering most extras equally (if not at equal prices!! YMMV and your prices may vary!)

With MLs I found it easier initially it’s just a massage and things go on from there so seems a natural transition. Although often now I skip part 1...

In either ML / WL both is a transaction for sexual services so under no illusions that this is anything else although I did get close to a couple of MLs in the past.

I think one of the earlier posts said once an ML knows their worth they go to FS .. I would question that.. I know a few top MLs and they are making more $$$ then they would as WLs.

@ellison $200!! yeh there are some MLs that try and pull a fast one. But i think some WLs would try that if they could.

Sabotage
28-10-2019, 08:27 PM
Is this right? I recently had a ML ask me for $200 tip. I obviously said no. Pretty off putting. Compared to the great brothels we have, where its walk in, pay and then just enjoy

ML tried to hit me up to ‘sponsor’ her trip home for anal. WTF that’s $500+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xcode
30-10-2019, 06:14 AM
Not sure of some ML who pops in to work one or two days them disappear for weeks. Maybe they are WL

Raybo
30-10-2019, 08:30 AM
Not sure of some ML who pops in to work one or two days them disappear for weeks. Maybe they are WL

I am sure there are WLs moonlighting in RnT shops from time to time! 🙂

I am a WL guy that occasionally steps into the world of RnT and I do that because a particular ML ignites my interest, whether that be pictures I see, ARs or discussions here or pm's with other forum members.

I have different moods when I punt so I match the mood with the shop/girl I see. Like a mate says to me, I punt like I am scratching an itch.

AHLUNGOR
30-10-2019, 09:03 AM

$200 tip for the privilege and pleasure of sexing your favourite massage lady where other punters can’t just walk in and stick his dick into her mouth and pussy ! Why not ? If you have the cash ? I can’t afford to do that often as I’m not even a FS guy but on those rare occasions or very special moments when you got the cash and the urge , I did it !

# 8 Vivian with 36 D Cups at Zanadu (after half a dozen session where I only got nude HJ and no Spanish as she didn’t want oil on her body ! Since I could not fuck her tits , I just got to fuck her ! Paid $200 at the counter after the session and the receptionist was looking at me with a cheeky smile as if ......., never mind , BTW, a couple more subsequent fucks and she was happy to let me have my way for $100!) then there was a Korean babe with 38 DD Cups at Chequers (korean b2b section - the Spanish was awesome and she had this look on her face as if she was O’ing when I fuck her big soapy tits ! I just have to put my cock into her mouth and look at her face then and the whole porn scene ! I asked her how much for FS , she said $200, I came back the following week and book her with the cash)

There you go, there had been a few more massage ladies over the year I would have paid the $200 or more but couldn’t - regrets absolutely - Tamara the 19 year old blonde Aussie beach babe with 34 DD Cups with At Michelle’s on level 5 Newland Street - used to see her like weekly ! And still couldn’t have a taste !!

ellison
30-10-2019, 03:48 PM
Dont get me wrong Ahlungor, I did give it some thought. But I was also mentally comparing her to the brothel in the neighboring suburb where I could get good quality full service on a proper bed for $150/1 hour, instead of the money she was asking for. Both are good options
Also Im finding massage shops are getting very hot in temperature, which is becoming a deciding factor. They tend to be smaller and less ventilation.
My main point is replying to someone saying that RnT was less a transaction, which I was debating. I may see that lady this week though, she was hot
There is fun to be had everywhere. We are so lucky. And Im not getting anyone in trouble, the ML was offering massage

soembody
20-02-2020, 10:23 PM
I value a good massage, and the ending is the cherry on top!

Clownfiesta
23-02-2020, 08:04 PM
I don't have much experience but I have found that prettier WLs are on the more expensive shops while most massage shops charge around the same rate so its really just about looking for the one that suits you.
If you are looking for value for money, I would agree that FS is better value all around, but ML provides the thrill of the hunt if you're looking for it.

eepee
23-02-2020, 11:34 PM
For me, I think I need the connection.

Have tried both before, and the hunt and connection of the ML is undeniably something that I prefer.

Or I haven't found the right WL yet.....

ditchtheboss
04-07-2022, 10:08 AM
I have only been doing WL for the past 3 years. Sounds like the chase of extras with ML is fun. Not quite sure about the price difference, will need to confirm this one. I am used to paying $300/hr for what to me are mostly stunning WLs. I am ok with that until I add all up, then it feels like I can deal with this using my right hand. Regrets I suppose.

Will try a ML this week and le you know

unixrules
04-07-2022, 12:20 PM
After doing only WL's for past 4 years, I ventured into the land of the ML's last week. I found one with extras on offer. I was generally put off by the nature of the whisper and the negotiations, but this girl did it so beautifully and it ended up being a great session.
Would I go back? Yes, defnitely. I though use this forum to do my research first !

DawnX
04-07-2022, 02:52 PM
With ML, I have time to build up my relationship with them. I enjoyed the talking and see if they are willing to connect. With WL, it’s usually just go straight to the sex and I don’t find much connection, thus less enjoyable

Aardvark2021
04-07-2022, 03:08 PM
ml’s for me. the build up is what makes it. plus the unknown question of how far extras will go.

cuteguy
04-07-2022, 03:30 PM
After doing only WL's for past 4 years, I ventured into the land of the ML's last week. I found one with extras on offer. I was generally put off by the nature of the whisper and the negotiations, but this girl did it so beautifully and it ended up being a great session.
Would I go back? Yes, defnitely. I though use this forum to do my research first !

These days no whisper from ML. It's straight to the point for many MLs now.

unixrules
04-07-2022, 03:32 PM
These days no whisper from ML. It's straight to the point for many MLs now.Would you mind PMing me the rates you were offered? After doing WLs for so long just need to double check.

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

woodland
04-07-2022, 06:59 PM
ML and ML Masaman is usually my favourite. But part-time WL also good.
Full time WL at shop is no good for me.

If they're young (18-23) and they just want to dip their feet in the water... they do ML not WL at shop., maybe part-time WL at MOC or KMP.
They are not jaded.
Still fresh with GFE. Still that cute immature attitude.

The moment they enter shop, they immediately age 5 to 10 years.
The best shop performers WL are in their late 20s - early 30s.
They provide good service - yes. but no je ne sais quoi
so they are no good aside from unloading and going.

Then in the 35s-45s category, you have the masaman.
They are full of character.
You don't want full service WL shop masaman, too management, too business school orientation
You want casual human touch ML shop amateur masaman.
She comes and gives you massage, chats like ahlungor.

1inchguy
04-07-2022, 11:24 PM
These days no whisper from ML. It's straight to the point for many MLs now.

There is a shop no matter how many times i go to never made it to fs. Best i got was cbj. I tried different girls there and the common answer is Mamasan is strict. Not sure how mamasan would know since shes not always there but apparently she can found out. She also check bags for condoms too.
Or maybe im just 1inch and not worth bothering to them, who knows

ML and ML Masaman is usually my favourite. But part-time WL also good.
Full time WL at shop is no good for me.

If they're young (18-23) and they just want to dip their feet in the water... they do ML not WL at shop., maybe part-time WL at MOC or KMP.
They are not jaded.
Still fresh with GFE. Still that cute immature attitude.

The moment they enter shop, they immediately age 5 to 10 years.
The best shop performers WL are in their late 20s - early 30s.
They provide good service - yes. but no je ne sais quoi
so they are no good aside from unloading and going.

Then in the 35s-45s category, you have the masaman.
They are full of character.
You don't want full service WL shop masaman, too management, too business school orientation
You want casual human touch ML shop amateur masaman.
She comes and gives you massage, chats like ahlungor.

Listen to this guy. Woodland is a pro.

woodland
05-07-2022, 01:11 AM
it comes with experience.

first you think you go for the pretty ones. but sometimes they have some syndrome. princess some call it.

then you go for the well regarded ones. the ones with lots of positive reviews. but no. the well written ones can provide good service but they don't have "it".
they are not special, instead they are shared around and widely acknowledged.

so of course the girls with that special panache or joie de vivre ...
they may not be the best looking but have some unique traits.
they are not written about, not shared. kept secret by the punters that approach her.

the best punts i have had are with new girls. they don't know how to service, so you can set the tone.
they are not jaded, and have not yet been priced to equilibrium by the market
their expectations are raw.

Just think.

For every punt we read, there are hundreds unwritten.

Sniff. do your homework. be german sheppard.

Plan. read the bad reviews. for good reviews, read what is not written in the review, not what is written. in the spaces, you see, you will find the truth.

jacobus
05-07-2022, 07:09 AM
You get to flirt with a ML plus also it’s a CFNM thing

GoldfishMan
05-07-2022, 09:43 AM
There is a shop no matter how many times i go to never made it to fs. Best i got was cbj. I tried different girls there and the common answer is Mamasan is strict. Not sure how mamasan would know since shes not always there but apparently she can found out. She also check bags for condoms too.

I know which shop you're talking about, and there's no need to hide its identity. It's 227 Broadway, isn't it? I think a lot of bros would know how strict Alice is in regards to "her" girls offering FS in her shop. What really burns is the shop has everything it needs... Ensuites in the room, proper brothel licensed, and girls that are certainly willing to earn the dough.
I used to be a regular there many years ago but the whole no-FS policy made my visits there progressively boring to the point I have never set foot in that shop for years now.
It's such a wet blanket on everything!

AHLUNGOR
05-07-2022, 09:56 AM
I know which shop you're talking about, and there's no need to hide its identity. It's 227 Broadway, isn't it? I think a lot of bros would know how strict Alice is in regards to "her" girls offering FS in her shop. What really burns is the shop has everything it needs... Ensuites in the room, proper brothel licensed, and girls that are certainly willing to earn the dough.
I used to be a regular there many years ago but the whole no-FS policy made my visits there progressively boring to the point I have never set foot in that shop for years now.
It's such a wet blanket on everything!

Mate, I think it’s time you make a return to Broadway!

Don’t quote me but I’m pretty certain the house policy has been relaxed somewhat to allow some extra micro economy to blossom inside the privacy of the en-suite rooms . I think Covid might have done some of us a little favour there.

Cheers

OneandDone
05-07-2022, 09:59 AM
This thread is a great read I now can pinpoint why never been into MLs. I don't like playing games with women or being played ... Each to their own.

unixrules
05-07-2022, 10:02 AM

Don’t quote me but I’m pretty certain the house policy has been relaxed somewhat to allow some extra micro economy to blossom inside the privacy of the en-suite rooms . I think Covid might have done some of us a little favour there.

CheersIs it.?? I am all for microeconomics! Broadway, here I come !

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

DayMan69
05-07-2022, 10:14 AM
For me, after many years, it's MLs every time.

Girls are younger and prettier. They're less jaded. They seem more stable, with plans and a decent life outside of the game. Because WLs often work a late night shift, they're knackered all the time. Night shift life is a killer. Plus the late night guys she's banging can be...ordinary, and that rubs off on her after a while.

It can almost be a GFE as you build over a visit or two to FS with a ML. And i can stick to the delusion that they're not banging *every* single guy that walks in the door. It just seems a less mechanical experience all round.

Prices are reasonable, mostly (except for one legend girl i see from time to time!). $70 for the massage, $100 to $150 for FS depending on the girl.

Those prices and quality of the girls are for the CBD and inner west.

Tip: BYO condom and offer to take it away with you. Gets around anxious mamasans.
Tip 2. Take her number if she offers it; she'll let you know when she's on her period so you can book with another of your regulars.

Enjoy lads

GoldfishMan
05-07-2022, 10:37 AM

Cheers

Not very compelling unfortunately. These days there are heaps of choices around with better location than Broadway. Too bad they didn't make hay when the sun was shining.

woodland
05-07-2022, 12:18 PM
the best girl at Boradway is the masaman Alice.

cuteguy
05-07-2022, 12:25 PM

Listen to this guy. Woodland is a pro.

Why stick to one shop only? It makes me wonder why some punters prefer sticking to one shop only and then later whinge when they have had a bad experience. Go out and explore other shops and talent. Don't let a shop dictate to you or treat you just like a number.

warwick1
05-07-2022, 12:27 PM
the best girl at Boradway is the masaman Alice.

Nothing like a good "Masaman"

ditchtheboss
05-07-2022, 12:35 PM
Would you guys recommend Ryde Massage? It will be my first time. Do you think there will be extras available?

woodland
05-07-2022, 12:44 PM

its the flavour.

woodland
05-07-2022, 12:45 PM
Would you guys recommend Ryde Massage? It will be my first time. Do you think there will be extras available?

stick with the basics.
do the basics really well, and the extras will come. don't worry about the extras for your first time.

ditchtheboss
05-07-2022, 01:02 PM
stick with the basics.
do the basics really well, and the extras will come. don't worry about the extras for your first time.

Thanks for that. I will give it a go and do an AR.

I have never done a ML. Is there a line up kind of thing?

woodland
05-07-2022, 02:35 PM
Thanks for that. I will give it a go and do an AR.

I have never done a ML. Is there a line up kind of thing?

generally no line up. but you can negotiate, or walk when they present you with non compliant unsatisfaction girl.

you walk to live another day, and now you have valuable information about this girl.

ditchtheboss
05-07-2022, 02:39 PM
generally no line up. but you can negotiate, or walk when they present you with non compliant unsatisfaction girl.

you walk to live another day, and now you have valuable information about this girl.

Good to know, thanks

GoldfishMan
05-07-2022, 03:18 PM

I quite like the beef or duck varieties.

woodland
05-07-2022, 03:25 PM

the Alice variety also god

warwick1
05-07-2022, 03:32 PM

Only ever had beef, must try the duck...........

Wotan
09-07-2022, 07:43 PM
She gives you curry?

woodland
09-07-2022, 11:32 PM
She gives you curry?

when you try it you will know why it is the best kept secret,

GoldfishMan
10-07-2022, 09:49 AM
Only ever had beef, must try the duck...........
They put roast duck, same as those you'd get from Cantonese restaurants, into the curry and cook it together. It's delicious!

MRSEXY
17-07-2022, 12:51 PM
If you like the beef, you should try the lamb. Absolutely wonderful

cuteguy
17-07-2022, 03:10 PM
If you like the beef, you should try the lamb. Absolutely wonderful

Mate if you're Greek then you'll love lamb. If you're Chinese, you'll love duck. Aussies love their beef and let's hope those tourists travelling to Bali don't bring foot and mouth disease on their thongs or sneakers when returning to Australia. I still want to have my juicy beef steaks and not have our livestock slaughtered for nothing because some stupid dumb idiot(s) brought it into our country after having a great time in Bali.

Double_Adapter
17-07-2022, 04:17 PM
Beef, lamb, duck, fish, pork, turkey, chicken it's all the same - if it bleeds I eat it....just like pussy.
If you don't eat pussy, in punting terms you're a vegan.

Mickeydrippen
17-07-2022, 06:21 PM
Not very compelling unfortunately. These days there are heaps of choices around with better location than Broadway. Too bad they didn't make hay when the sun was shining.

Mate if you're Greek then you'll love lamb. If you're Chinese, you'll love duck. Aussies love their beef and let's hope those tourists travelling to Bali don't bring foot and mouth disease on their thongs or sneakers when returning to Australia. I still want to have my juicy beef steaks and not have our livestock slaughtered for nothing because some stupid dumb idiot(s) brought it into our country after having a great time in Bali.Has been a good thread. I’m with you regard Foot and mouth.