PDA

View Full Version : TMH double delights in Nundah

The Dominator
20-10-2019, 12:30 PM
This shop opposite Toombul Shopping Centre has been amazing for me. Love the nice big room and parking and entry at rear.

Was seeing a lovely Thai lass whose name is the symbol for the England Rugby Guernsey, she had a larger than normal set of racks than most Thai ladies.

And last week when my regular was not available had another flirty Thai who goes by the town in the centre of Australia... wow she was so fit and tall, she gave a real good hard massage and really knew how to stroke a wand

Have also noticed some real sexy Latino's there, but I have not tried yet as they normally break my budget.

lazcuba77
21-10-2019, 08:41 AM
Been there once time only with the latin girl,she was wearing tights shorts,no good sign, so leave with blue balls but $50 more on my pockets lol

The Dominator
21-10-2019, 01:43 PM
Been there once time only with the latin girl,she was wearing tights shorts,no good sign, so leave with blue balls but $50 more on my pockets lol

That would have impressed her?

reddoor
21-10-2019, 04:19 PM
Maybe if she would have impressed him he may have gone back!

lazcuba77
21-10-2019, 09:50 PM
Nah mate,she was quite friendly but no TT at all and at the end she offer extras but I always run out when the ml wears those tights shorts and she gave that vibe like hj and no touch or anything else.

Homebrew
22-10-2019, 06:01 AM
that's the way Laz, no honey no money.