Body Shape: Slim
Kissing Available: Passionate Kissing
Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ (Natural Oral)
DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
Overall Looks: Model material
Overall Personality: Lovely
Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Wow, I have been having a lucky streak with the Japanese girls lately

I was tired as fk when I got him and still had a great time!

miko is a great looker ;)

she has a slow sensual tease and eager to please

i opened the door and she wore a netted black gown

straight into DFK and foreplay, i could feel her wet pussy as I slowly gave it an ever so slight rub

at this point we had a quick show and into the missionary, very tight pussy with a few gentle thrusts she moans. When she loosens up, gives me the cue to fuck her just that more deeper and harder.

she wants more as she pulls me closer and gives my hips a deeper pull as my hard cock drives deep inside of her, I could feel her pussy wall.

1 shot was intense

we chilled and not even 1 minute rest, she starts to give me a blow, wet and soft with enough hand to get me hard

i reach the rubber and she lubes up, I got a great view of her face while I rode her from behind

2nd had always been the money shot, it’s a fuller release.

we chill and chat, a bit of GFE rest

the buzzer goes off while I had my cock in my hand for the 3rd....

4 minutes you wack off and shower, I beat my cock like it owes me money while she gives me some passionate dfk

3rd load was sizeable, and we rinse off, a quick peck on the lips and I am off. This had been my typical intimate encounters for the last 4-5 years.

Wouldn’t trade it for anything else.

this girl is here for another 2.5 weeks, if u like what u see, catch her before she goes off

toysrus
20-10-2019, 09:44 PM
This girl is almost a carbon copy of Mio@G42. It's like Miko is Mio's slightly older sister with a little more refinement and experience.

The AR guy
20-10-2019, 10:22 PM
Most of these little Japanese stunners don't stay very long. Gotta book 'em quickly before they head back. I've had 3 in the past fortnight and all were unbelievably good. Ha ha, no I didn't intend the 'head' pun.