PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville (J) Saya, confirmed why I like J girls the most.

Arnie_Fan
24-10-2019, 08:20 AM
Last night I went past 42G and saw a line up and Saya caught my eye, if you have seen the Scarlett Johansson movie called "under the skin" you get to see her nude and Saya has a body like hers with better tits imo.

Anyway I paid up for one hour ($260) and headed to the room with the spar, soon after she made her entrance and she had this beautiful smile on her face which instantly felt welcoming.

She has short hair, wears glasses and her body is to die for, has youth to it with such lovely curves that which you find on someone her age (20).

Once we undressed and showered we dfk for some time, she's not afraid to get into it and hers was great with plenty of tongue and saliva.

Daty on her was a real pleasure, she's unshaven with hair that's soft and a pussy that was lovely to eat. She said she was shy and I could see why with her covering her moans as she enjoyed it.

Onto BBBJ, this is where her lack of experience showed the most which isn't a bad thing at all. She licked my balls, shaft and worked my head but it took her a little more time compared to others. It was enjoyable, so I can't complain.

Onto the sex, she's very tight and with her on top and pounding away I loved the look on her face, it was real and she was enjoying it as much as I did.

I wanted a CIM finish, with the Dom off not long after I unleashed a load weeks in the making and she took every last drop like a pro. She even commented on how much there was, I apologised and had to warn her before hand that it would be a big one.

Notes:

Saya being my 2nd J girl (first being Aoi @ 42G), my preference for J girls is going to stick, something about them leaves other nationalities behind.

Her pics don't do her justice, she's so much prettier in person and her tits are amazing (big C I'd say), sit perfectly and having little brown nipples and she loves having them sucked on.

Time spent with her felt like a real GFE, if you're after PSE I doubt you'd get it with her, treat her well and she warms and returns it.

42Gladesville
28-10-2019, 10:36 AM
amaizing saya is back on tday