PDA

View Full Version : Question What percentage of men punt ?

Brothelcreeper
24-10-2019, 08:48 PM
Well I was browsing the forum tonight as I normally do, when it suddenly occurred to me “is it strange to spend money having sex with girls ?”

For me it is perfectly normal. I do it about 6 times a week and it is now as normal as going to work or brushing my teeth everyday.

And......it got me thinking, I wonder what percentage of men actually punt.

Has any man on earth never ever gone for a sex massage, paid for a tug or thrown a few pineapples a WL’s way for a quick fuck ?

So.....do most men in society punt or are we in the forum the silent, naughty, morally corrupt, depraved and wicked minority ?

Meng
24-10-2019, 09:01 PM
Well I was browsing the forum tonight as I normally do, when it suddenly occurred to me “is it strange to spend money having sex with girls ?”

For me it is perfectly normal. I do it about 6 times a week and it is now as normal as going to work or brushing my teeth everyday.

Has any man on earth never ever gone for a sex massage, paid for a tug or thrown a few pineapples a WL’s way for a quick fuck ?

So.....do most men punt or are we the silent, naughty, morally corrupt, depraved and wicked minority ?

Good question, albeit in a forum for punters, you’d expect the response to be near 100%.

My guess is maybe 30%? The segment would also differ based on whether a person is single or in a relationship too. I’m guessing you’d get a lower % of punters who are in a relationship simply because it’s harder to sneak out, whereas if you’re single then nothing except your budget is stopping you.

Guymartin420
24-10-2019, 09:09 PM
The question should be what % of men WANT to punt? It’s 70%. The rest 30% are liars .

Brothelcreeper
24-10-2019, 09:29 PM
Good question, albeit in a forum for punters, you’d expect the response to be near 100%.

My guess is maybe 30%? The segment would also differ based on whether a person is single or in a relationship too. I’m guessing you’d get a lower % of punters who are in a relationship simply because it’s harder to sneak out, whereas if you’re single then nothing except your budget is stopping you.

I would question that based upon what I see.

I have some good Chinese female friends who own brothels that I punt at and I often sit with them in reception chatting for an hour or two after my punt and I meet the punters. The typical punter is over 40 years old and I would say most of them are in their 50’s and they all look like married men to me.

PervySage
24-10-2019, 09:34 PM
The question should be what % of men WANT to punt? It’s 70%. The rest 30% are liars .

Might also depend at what stage someone is in their life ? Later on in most guys life almost definitely 90%.

For me starting punting late 30s ...prior to that I knew of brothels but not really massage shops!!! Yes naive!

Anyway didn’t need to punt prior to my mid thirties . but years into a marriage which is going no where fast... walk into an RnT thinking it’s a legit massage shop and then ....

tkboiz
24-10-2019, 09:36 PM
I guess I'm not your typical punter, I just can't get enough.. Either way this sort of thread needs a poll haha.

DoMoSan
24-10-2019, 09:49 PM
Good question. But a bad sample to be asking what percentage of men punt on this forum.
Pretty sure if you ask 100 people on this forum it will be 100% rate of punters.

Brothelcreeper
24-10-2019, 09:54 PM
Good question. But a bad sample to be asking what percentage of men punt on this forum.
Pretty sure if you ask 100 people on this forum it will be 100% rate of punters.

I’m talking men in general.

ellison
24-10-2019, 10:11 PM
Id say a third of men have punted at least once. The experience can often be suboptimal because of high cost and or bad service so its not repeated
If a guy finds this forum, then punting is much less guesswork. Without learning from others, expensive bad punts would have put me off. I would never have found cheap milf shops on my own. And I would never found young WL at cheap prices otherwise

AHLUNGOR
24-10-2019, 10:19 PM
Id say a third of men have punted at least once. The experience can often be suboptimal because of high cost and or bad service so its not repeated
If a guy finds this forum, then punting is much less guesswork. Without learning from others, expensive bad punts would have put me off. I would never have found cheap milf shops on my own. And I would never found young WL at cheap prices otherwise

Mate , no disrespect on what you say but you have been around for more than a year and a half and have yet to post any review , so , are you one of us ? or you just like to hang around and post stuff ?? When are you gonna start sharing ???

Sabotage
24-10-2019, 10:29 PM
Might also depend at what stage someone is in their life ? Later on in most guys life almost definitely 90%.

For me starting punting late 30s ...prior to that I knew of brothels but not really massage shops!!! Yes naive!

Anyway didn’t need to punt prior to my mid thirties . but years into a marriage which is going no where fast... walk into an RnT thinking it’s a legit massage shop and then ....

Started early 40s. I studied Back Page for over 6 months looking at massage shop ads. I resisted for as long as I could knowing the minute I started I would probably not have the will power to stop.

Eventually succumb to temptation early last year. Spent a shit load of funds back then but now once a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sabotage
24-10-2019, 11:00 PM

Agree, in my 20s, after a few schooners, my mate would drag me to very average Caucasian brothels.

Did this 3 times, all terrible punts. Not just because I was 3 sheets to the wind, but service was rubbish and girls below par. After that I had not interest.

Fast forward to 30s-40s and I am now only interested in asian women. So this forum is gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

annintofu
25-10-2019, 12:02 AM
I recall reading about a poll by a highly respected magazine in Japan that concluded that 40-45% of adult men punt, but if you include those who have done it only to entertain clients, or only once or twice to get a taste, then the ratio rises to almost 70%. Also there were some unofficial stats that indicate 10-15% of adult men in China punt, but the ratio is much higher in large affluent cities (>50%).

Got my first punt almost right out of college. I consider myself a natural punter as I never had any compunction about paying for erotic services. In fact I find it very hard to understand why so many men resist the desire to punt. Is it due to their religion?

Basil22
25-10-2019, 12:49 AM
I am 32, and had my first punt at 29. Had been thinking about it for 2 years prior, making sly comments to my mates here and there about whether they’d thought about it and whether they considered it cheating (long term relationship). They all did, and none of them partake in promiscuity. So, no one knows about my little side show. I think it’s like anything else taboo - once you cross the line it’s done and you don’t turn back. It’s pleasurable and that hour in the room helps you to forget about the reality of the world outside! I reckon a lot of guys think about it but never have the balls to try it once - the ones that do, I’d be willing to bet 90% of them become regular punters.

I still get a nervous kind of butterfly feeling when I go for a Punt with a new girl (less with a regular)... anyone else?

des888
25-10-2019, 01:19 AM
Im a lot like you Basil22 I’ve been punting for nearly 7 years and can still get the nervous butterflies haha and yes like you it’s a secret. When travelling with mates overseas I would joke about visiting said places but was only met with blank faces.

PervySage
25-10-2019, 05:47 AM
Im a lot like you Basil22 I’ve been punting for nearly 7 years and can still get the nervous butterflies haha and yes like you it’s a secret. When travelling with mates overseas I would joke about visiting said places but was only met with blank faces.

Yep like basil and des888 sometimes still get nervous with a new ML.

But also now with some new MLs click straight away so even in first visit it’s as if I know them for months.

In terms of other punters I suspect a couple of my friends punt but have not said anything. One guy who used to work for me (I am the manager of his manager) saw me leave a shop... actually he introduced me forum!

And a few older guys at work go to Thailand several times a year and I don’t think they are visiting temples....

GoldfishMan
25-10-2019, 07:59 AM

So.....do most men in society punt or are we in the forum the silent, naughty, morally corrupt, depraved and wicked minority ?
Interesting question. I assume we're excluding gay men.
My opinion is all straight men would have done it at least once just to try it out, but if you're asking about those that continue to punt vs those that never did it again, I would say maybe 40% continue, 60% don't. I guess you can tell who the 60% that don't punt are:
1. Clean living freaks that don't drink, smoke, party, watch tv. They usually sleep at 9pm, get up before 5am, walk the dog, etc.
2. Strict vegetarians that can't even eat garlic, onions, etc. Libido is partly driven by what you eat. That's why Buddhist monks have the same diet of no garlic or onions, etc.... To prevent their blood from "boiling".
3. People who fear their wives and treat them like the boss lady. I know a guy who used to take a $5 allowance from his wife everyday. His salary went straight to her bank account. That was back in 2004, so maybe his allowance gone up to $10 now, who knows.
4. "Closet" gays. Married, has kids, but deep inside they're gay.
5. Tight arse mofos, aka people with huge mortgages. 50 bucks for a tug?? No thanks, I'll do it myself!
6. Accountants. Guy from 3 above was also an accountant, btw.

So, add up all of the above, dv and average them up.... You get 40% left who punt!

Raybo
25-10-2019, 08:26 AM
A lot more guys than you think have punted before. A lot less guys than you think punt regularly. I would have no idea what the numbers are though.

AUSLAD21
25-10-2019, 09:15 AM

I'm sure every man, though he is in a relation or married always has secret fantasies buried deep within, of all my friends whom I've known for quite some time there has only been 2 who have ever come out to discuss about it with me. The rest never talk or shy away from the topic. It can be to avoid any issues with their partners or girlfriends, so in my opinion I believe almost 100% of the men think about it, maybe 10% actually share with others but a majority (I would like to say 60%-70%) carry it out in secret.

Brothelcreeper
25-10-2019, 09:29 AM
Interesting question. I assume we're excluding gay men.
My opinion is all straight men would have done it at least once just to try it out, but if you're asking about those that continue to punt vs those that never did it again, I would say maybe 40% continue, 60% don't. I guess you can tell who the 60% that don't punt are:
1. Clean living freaks that don't drink, smoke, party, watch tv. They usually sleep at 9pm, get up before 5am, walk the dog, etc.
2. Strict vegetarians that can't even eat garlic, onions, etc. Libido is partly driven by what you eat. That's why Buddhist monks have the same diet of no garlic or onions, etc.... To prevent their blood from "boiling".
3. People who fear their wives and treat them like the boss lady. I know a guy who used to take a $5 allowance from his wife everyday. His salary went straight to her bank account. That was back in 2004, so maybe his allowance gone up to $10 now, who knows.
4. "Closet" gays. Married, has kids, but deep inside they're gay.
5. Tight arse mofos, aka people with huge mortgages. 50 bucks for a tug?? No thanks, I'll do it myself!
6. Accountants. Guy from 3 above was also an accountant, btw.

So, add up all of the above, dv and average them up.... You get 40% left who punt!

Ha ha I love your stats.

You will be surprised that despite my regular deep diving into Asian pussies I am clearly a No1 on your chart. Don’t really drink, don’t smoke, don’t party much, in bed 10pm, up at 6am to exercise.....then later in the day I will DATY an Asian lady to an orgasm

I am not vegetarian, don’t fear my wife, not a closet gay but I did suck a guys cock in a MMFF session once with a blindfold on just to tick it off my bucket list, not a tight arse and not an accountant so I pass the others with flying colours.

holi_day
25-10-2019, 11:18 AM
I would say at least a third or maybe up to two thirds. I actually believe that if I am single, I would be relatively easy to find casual sex. The fact that I am married with kids, I don't have the time and energy to have second relationship. Also much easier to date a girl if I am single.

It's hard to estimate. I never spoke to anyone I know in life that I punt. It's one side of me that completely secret to anyone I know in my normal life. I don't punt with friends etc.

I believe people know me would be really surprised that I actually punt regularly for over 10years.

krnboy
25-10-2019, 04:20 PM
What about your fellow church goers or mosque goers who are dedicated to God or Allah? Surely they haven't sinned...

And Mormons...

halfway
25-10-2019, 04:29 PM
What about your fellow church goers or mosque goers who are dedicated to God or Allah? Surely they haven't sinned...

And Mormons...

Where do you think they go after church........?

liminal
25-10-2019, 05:03 PM
It’s a great question to crack open at a dinner party perhaps… Though asking the question on a forum of punters to try and work out the stats of an overall population and out of that, Who is , who has and who is considering and then trying to break that down into anything meaningful is almost impossible... though fun perhaps

We could also ask the question how many women punt

Akeem75
25-10-2019, 05:05 PM
I started in my late 30s. Never knew about this until a school mate I haven’t seen for 20 years came to Sydney and said take me to the best brothel. I found that my mates born in Australia tend not to punt but all my schoolmates from overseas do it regularly!!( they are in aus now:)). Started punting regularly after discovering this forum:)

rooter
25-10-2019, 07:22 PM
A small percentage of men are regular punters.
A large percentage have had punt once or few times In their lives.
The vast majority of men are not regular punters.

Brothelcreeper
25-10-2019, 09:53 PM
I’ve found the answer with a worldwide chart

Go Cambodia

Australia 15.6% of men

https://prostitution.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=004119

Thread closed.

CunningLinguist
26-10-2019, 10:05 AM
I did suck a guys cock in a MMFF session once with a blindfold on just to tick it off my bucket list

Did you offer CIM ?

liminal
27-10-2019, 10:13 AM
Brothel creeper, for the curious and for those who have it on their bucket list ..Was it cut or, uncut?

babeh
27-10-2019, 12:19 PM
Same brooo
More than 15 years single fighter

F0x
27-10-2019, 06:39 PM
Tbh I didnt bother to read all the stats but I would actually say LESS rather than more.

Most guys are familiar with the idea that you can pay for sex, but most of them are probably only aware of the stuff in newspapers, possibly managed to find some "mainstream" brothels like Stilletos or Tiffanies, maybe some privates. All of which charge and arm and a leg.

But I suspect a lot of guys also have an "honor" thing. "Nah nah, you must be a desperate virgin, who couldnt get pussy if it came up and gave you a roundhouse to the face if you gotta PAY for a chick to root you".

You do you. Meanwhile, ill be over here with both my heads between this hotties best assetts.

ellison
27-10-2019, 06:54 PM
Yes it is nerve wracking if you have never been to a brothel and dont know what to expect. Im sure many men feel that some one at the door will be judging them. Its also the unknown cost and the idea of fucking someone you have never met before. Many milf stores are in local suburbs and most people dont recognise what the signs mean

Brothelcreeper
27-10-2019, 07:14 PM
Brothel creeper, for the curious and for those who have it on their bucket list ..Was it cut or, uncut?

Cut and about 70 years old LOL

BlackToad
27-10-2019, 08:46 PM
Most guys are familiar with the idea that you can pay for sex, but most of them are probably only aware of the stuff in newspapers, possibly managed to find some "mainstream" brothels like Stilletos or Tiffanies, maybe some privates. All of which charge and arm and a leg.

But I suspect a lot of guys also have an "honor" thing. "Nah nah, you must be a desperate virgin, who couldnt get pussy if it came up and gave you a roundhouse to the face if you gotta PAY for a chick to root you".

You describe me before I become a punter.[emoji3064]

You do you. Meanwhile, ill be over here with both my heads between this hotties best assetts.

This is me now[emoji41]

Whiskey69
27-10-2019, 08:47 PM
My rough guess would be more than 50% of men would have some sort of experience with either ML or WL. As for regular visitors, I think that it would drop a fair bit, probs close to 10-15%

ellison
27-10-2019, 09:57 PM
Whiskey, why do you think so few men punt?

xboyx
29-10-2019, 11:00 AM
15.6% in australia! it's because there are not as many choices in other states as in sydney, and distance of course, decent/good ones are in metro areas only

liminal
29-10-2019, 03:15 PM
Let’s try make this conversation meaningful

Who now wants to start to take a wild coconut dark and break it down

Here is a few suggestions please add your own

Place of birth
Cultural social backgrounds
Education
Postcode

P.S.… The above was subjected to voice to text. But I loved its incoherence so I’m leaving it.

What it was meant to have stated was… Who now wants to take a wild stab in the dark…

Climax598
29-10-2019, 03:28 PM
Let’s try make this conversation meaningful

Who now wants to start to take a wild coconut dark and break it down

Here is a few suggestions please add your own

Place of birth
Cultural social backgrounds
Education
Postcode

P.S.… The above was subjected to voice to text. But I loved its incoherence so I’m leaving it.

What it was meant to have stated was… Who now wants to take a wild stab in the dark…
Led by example. You put your details first.

Raybo
29-10-2019, 05:39 PM
Only 15.6% of Aussie guys have had at least one punt????

I would have thought more, but like I said before I really have no idea on the numbers....

If it's 15.6% of the male population that have punted at least once, I wonder what the numbers are for a regular punter, say minimum once a month??? 2-3% if you apply the old 80/20 rule....

liminal
30-10-2019, 10:43 AM
You guys can be so coy

I’ve previously put out info on myself not that it matters

But here goes

51 .. wish me HB lads
130-160k
Adelaide
French/German/ bogan blue collar
Degree / trade certificate/ associate diploma

That was less discomfort than the last toothy BJ Jessie administered

Should add I’m described by a fave ML as ugly beautiful / adorable and having a better body than her 30 year old BF. I have a 6.5 inch cock

any other categories to be listed ...

liminal
30-10-2019, 10:48 AM
Led by example. You put your details first.

Your turn...........

annintofu
31-10-2019, 12:22 AM
any stats on how many ladies (%) have ever provided some sort of sexual/erotic services?
for japan some estimates 5〜10% of its female population have done it. but lots of people feel the real number is probably much higher.

not sure about aus. i feel maybe less than 1%.

GoldfishMan
31-10-2019, 06:15 AM
I’ve found the answer with a worldwide chart

Go Cambodia

Australia 15.6% of men

https://prostitution.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=004119

Thread closed.
Looks like Cambodian men are the most honest. 🙃

liminal
31-10-2019, 08:53 AM
Perhaps the better thread is

Why are punters so uncomfortable ashamed and secretive, furtive around their punt hobby/addiction/self serving/auto erotic hobbies?

Pussyhands
31-10-2019, 02:31 PM
A lot lols most hide it

Rub n tug
And
Brothels are all expending

God Member
31-10-2019, 04:11 PM
You guys can be so coy

Why are punters so uncomfortable, ashamed and secretive

That's rich, after creating a thread on the topic, you declined to give any examples of the kind of filth you like to talk to WL's. :shout:

liminal
31-10-2019, 04:38 PM
That's rich, after creating a thread on the topic, you declined to give any examples of the kind of filth you like to talk to WL's. :shout:

no disrespect intended..

I never declined sir , nor did I say I talk dirty to WL’s

though it appears the appellation furtive secretive coy ashamed uncomfortable hit a nerve... got your goat ?

I however on a separate thread when asked put out my personal stats .. I’ll invite you to share

I’ll now go back to the thread you mentioned and with You in mind talk filthy 😉😂

greg11
13-11-2019, 02:02 AM
Fuck... I was doomed from the start. My first shared sexual experience was with an ml. Casually and innocently went for a relaxing massage at about 20. got a topless HJ. I went off like a rocket. At least 100 visits later. Wish id gone to a movie instead. Lol

Sillafest
14-11-2019, 11:49 AM
It’s bigger than ever in the last ten years. Broadband Internet had made the advertising more easier. Mine was from YouTube ads.

OneandDone
13-03-2023, 02:43 PM
the sydney adult male potential punting population is approx. 2,000,000 so that makes somewhere between 500k-750k punters. Do the girls even need regulars ?

rooter
13-03-2023, 03:55 PM
A small percentage punt. The rest live a life of quiet desperation :)

CharlieM
13-03-2023, 04:04 PM

So true. If only they knew what there is available out there.

rooter
13-03-2023, 04:35 PM

My apologies to fans of Henry David Thoreau. I have totally taken his quote out of context and totally butchered it :)

Flasher
13-03-2023, 04:40 PM
Not sure of the real stats just looking at close friends I had since high schools & people I associated with work & business related 80 percent punt dose not include the ones that don't punt who don't believe in paying for sex but have short or long term girl friends on the side, maybe the people I hang with are not normal or is it normal?

asiafever
13-03-2023, 05:21 PM
Of all the guys I know, I only know 3 who have openly admitted to punting, a handful who've alluded to it without actually saying it, a few more who would neither confirm nor deny, and the rest swear they haven't, though I suspect a fair few of those are liars.

Jabberwocky
13-03-2023, 05:54 PM
I think only a minority of people punt. A lot more would have thought about paying for sex. ~10%-15% would be my guess.

Sibon
13-03-2023, 06:52 PM
What percentage of men punt ?

98% of men punt.

2% non-punters who live in Vatican City or Shaolin Temple.

Vader
13-03-2023, 08:02 PM
Who cares......

Sibon
13-03-2023, 09:25 PM
Fuck... I was doomed from the start. My first shared sexual experience was with an ml. Casually and innocently went for a relaxing massage at about 20. got a topless HJ. I went off like a rocket. At least 100 visits later. Wish id gone to a movie instead. Lol

Better than going to see a movie than spending $200 with an indifferent and disinterested 40 years old Chinese Milf who is performing HJ half-heartedly. Masturbation would be more exciting.

With faked photos, rude mamasans, over-charged service etc. many have left punting to join golfing, deep sea fishing, star gazing etc. etc.

GoldfishMan
13-03-2023, 09:56 PM
From my experience, I'd say the percentage would be around less than 5% who punt. The rest don't punt because of any number of reasons: not enough income, too stingy, morals, fear of God, the list goes on.

OneandDone
13-03-2023, 10:19 PM
most of the men I know that dont punt would do so, have held a few hands (not literally!) on their first. Alot I feel is fear of being embarrassed by not knowing how the process works. we see it alot on this site

warwick1
14-03-2023, 06:34 AM
Better than going to see a movie than spending $200 with an indifferent and disinterested 40 years old Chinese Milf who is performing HJ half-heartedly. Masturbation would be more exciting.

With faked photos, rude mamasans, over-charged service etc. many have left punting to join golfing, deep sea fishing, star gazing etc. etc.

Or posting mythical "nonsensical ramblings" on the forum..........

dudelove
16-03-2023, 04:19 PM
i think 80percent of guys over 25 in aus have punted at least once

CharlieM
16-03-2023, 04:34 PM
If you're over 50 and have been married there is a good chance you fucked a WL on your bucks night. Does this count? I know I did. Just can't remember the details as I was totally smashed.

CharlieM
16-03-2023, 04:40 PM

It is known as the oldest profession in the world. So I'm sure it is sort of normal. But I hate to break it to you but punting 6 times a week is definitely not normal.

Jabberwocky
16-03-2023, 06:46 PM
It is considered a 'serious' addiction when it impairs him from fulfilling his normal day-to-day function. Some people are just rich and able to afford to punt multiple times a week.

Locunt86
21-03-2023, 11:30 PM
I've lurked here a long time but have never punted due to things never really working out so it seems like the universe is conspiring against me...my marriage is soon to be dead and my finances are in shambles so it seems like I'll be doomed to lurk here longer lol

wachumba
22-03-2023, 02:47 PM
One SW said the brothel gets quiet during ramadan and they make up about half of her clients.

cuteguy
22-03-2023, 03:03 PM
It is known as the oldest profession in the world. So I'm sure it is sort of normal. But I hate to break it to you but punting 6 times a week is definitely not normal.

Six times a week is surely over the top. If you're working full time or have a business, how would you manage this? The medical experts say it takes 4 days for your sperm count to return to normal level. He must have been shooting blanks on some occasions or really going hard on his shlong to get something out.

wanwan88
23-03-2023, 01:58 AM
To be quite frank, I reckon the percentage could actually be quite high, some people that I know would never come across as the type to punt (high paying jobs, stable relationship etc etc). However after a few drinks, lips starts to get loose and stories starts getting told.

ReginaldBubbles
23-03-2023, 05:01 AM
The medical experts say it takes 4 days for your sperm count to return to normal level. He must have been shooting blanks on some occasions or really going hard on his shlong to get something out.

Where do you come up with this shit man? There's been years in my life where if there's a woman in my bed, then I'd have sex every night.
Sperm count, wtf?

And to answer the thread title, nobody fucking knows!

Axeman123
23-03-2023, 06:41 AM
Where do you come up with this shit man? There's been years in my life where if there's a woman in my bed, then I'd have sex every night.
Sperm count, wtf?

And to answer the thread title, nobody fucking knows! Too right.... opportunist feeders.

warwick1
23-03-2023, 06:58 AM
Sperm count, wtf?

And nobody fucking cares!

GoldfishMan
23-03-2023, 08:01 AM
Sperm count, wtf?

Gotta agree. Why would you care about sperm count when punting. All you want to do is to get your rocks off, not get someone prego!

CharlieM
23-03-2023, 02:58 PM
It is considered a 'serious' addiction when it impairs him from fulfilling his normal day-to-day function. Some people are just rich and able to afford to punt multiple times a week.
I don't think I made mention of "addiction" in my comment. It was about what is considered normal and not normal. I also understand that My not normal may be someone elses normal and vice versa. I punt about once a week and consider it an addiction. Even when I leave a shop satisfied, it would be not more than 24 hours and am planning my next punt. Have decided many times to give up but find it hard to do so just as have many other punters on here who still continue to punt.I have my take on why I think punting 6 times a week is not normal, in which I don't want to get dragged into long drawn out explanations.

xeniba
24-03-2023, 02:50 PM
A very low percentage. If there were more, there would be more brothels and more ladies.

dotcumdotinyou
24-03-2023, 05:33 PM
100%

Whether its a WL or a wife we ALL end up paying for it in the long run!

Abracadabra
24-03-2023, 06:08 PM
100%

Whether its a WL or a wife we ALL end up paying for it in the long run!

You got it.

Had a friend who used to proudly boast he'd never paid for sex in his life. Gave all his friends a giggle..