PDA

View Full Version : Alyssa Alyssa u liar

cekret
25-10-2019, 07:21 AM
The shop posted pics of the girls n I asked specific questions about a particular girl n they gave a detailed response so I booked thinking great! When I got there she poked her head from around the corner, came to the door n took the booking. I suspected she was not the girl in the post cause she didn't look 22 yrs old AT ALL, so opted for 30min.

Got in n although the massage was nice n firm, she started to list what was on the menu. By this time, while my head was resting, all I could think of was why didn't I juat walk, they lied to u. Anyhow I said no to all the items on offer (pricing was similar to other shops btw). She kept on asking n asking, maybe I should have said begged n begged, while i kept on refusing. She even dropped her pricing right down to below 2 red notes, but i kept thinking of the principle n refused. She said she missed out on praying customers so i had to compensate her. Not my problem.

Got dressed ignored eachother n left n not gonna return for a long time.

4FoW2
25-10-2019, 09:01 AM
The shop posted pics of the girls n I asked specific questions about a particular girl n they gave a detailed response so I booked thinking great! When I got there she poked her head from around the corner, came to the door n took the booking. I suspected she was not the girl in the post cause she didn't look 22 yrs old AT ALL, so opted for 30min.

Got in n although the massage was nice n firm, she started to list what was on the menu. By this time, while my head was resting, all I could think of was why didn't I juat walk, they lied to u. Anyhow I said no to all the items on offer (pricing was similar to other shops btw). She kept on asking n asking, maybe I should have said begged n begged, while i kept on refusing. She even dropped her pricing right down to below 2 red notes, but i kept thinking of the principle n refused. She said she missed out on praying customers so i had to compensate her. Not my problem.

I whole heartedly support you and your actions. If shops aren't honest why should we trust them and esp give them our money. Its a shame other punters haven't got the balls to do this and give in to the manipulative actions of shops.
I wish punters would realize once you give the power to the MS you are f*ed literally.
What other service do you know where you pay the money before you get the service??? The overseas model is best - pay after - and the argument that some guys don't pay up - that's about 2% and there are ways to control that if your smart.
Keep naming and shaming the shops and walking - that's the only way they will learn.

reddoor
25-10-2019, 10:02 AM
Is this the place in a back st near Garden City?

Mister Reality
25-10-2019, 10:23 AM
What other service do you know where you pay the money before you get the service??? The overseas model is best - pay after - and the argument that some guys don't pay up - that's about 2% and there are ways to control that if your smart.
Keep naming and shaming the shops and walking - that's the only way they will learn.

Most professional sex workers require payment up front. Try going into Asian star and getting your service before paying. Most privates here will get money up front unless you are a known regular.

Im normally on the ladies side for most issues, but Agree totally, any shop or worker who agrees to a service, takes the money first and basically steals, should be named and shamed. Same with any punter who does a runner or agrees to a price and renegs after service provided

thunderdome
25-10-2019, 10:40 AM

Got to learn to walk bro. Get some balls don't waste your time and money. When you shopping you don't buy it unless you want it right?

Batting100
25-10-2019, 11:57 AM
Got to learn to walk bro. Get some balls don't waste your time and money. When you shopping you don't buy it unless you want it right?

Ummm he did man...

thunderdome
25-10-2019, 12:21 PM
Ummm he did man...

Not before he paid for 30mins!

reddoor
25-10-2019, 12:29 PM
[QUOTE=Batting100;1854669]
Just for once id like to c a post where the girl described is actually better than the description when u turn up.

ecchi.gaijin
25-10-2019, 12:32 PM
I rarely get asked for money up front. Only time it happens is when i am a new customer. Maybe the MLs are a good judge of character if they are asking you for it in advanced so often.

It sounds like this ML was only being paid in tips. When she was constantly trying again to get you to do extras, you should tell her why you're refusing. Most won't care, but it might help some of the good ones to improve any mistakes they are making.

cekret
25-10-2019, 02:10 PM
[QUOTE=Batting100;1854669]
Just for once id like to c a post where the girl described is actually better than the decription when u turn up.

When pigs fly 🤣

4FoW2
25-10-2019, 05:19 PM
I rarely get asked for money up front. Only time it happens is when i am a new customer. Maybe the MLs are a good judge of character if they are asking you for it in advanced so often.

Don't you get bored punting with the same girl at the same shop as you "rarely" get asked or is it that you only see ML that have great skills of judging someone's character about 40 secs after you have met them?

thunderdome
25-10-2019, 07:38 PM
Really depends on girl and connection. Tips may not be discussed until part 2 for some punters. I probably pay upfront on half my punts if they request it. Otherwise just pay at end. Some are quite trusting if they like u.

ecchi.gaijin
26-10-2019, 02:12 PM
Don't you get bored punting with the same girl at the same shop as you "rarely" get asked or is it that you only see ML that have great skills of judging someone's character about 40 secs after you have met them?

Maybe thats your problem, you're asking the question within 40 seconds of meeting the ML.

Before you come back with your predictably lame attempt of a comeback, remember that you're the one complaining about having to pay up front and how its all too expensive for your liking, not me.

revolnaisa
26-10-2019, 04:11 PM
Is this the place in a back st near Garden City?

Yes this place is close to Garden City. Norton Street, I live local and always see old boilers smoking on veranda. I haven't even considered to visit. Too open and too close to my place. Even if I risk it all, it should worth while, in this joint, I don't think so

reddoor
26-10-2019, 07:48 PM
Yes this place is close to Garden City. Norton Street, I live local and always see old boilers smoking on veranda. I haven't even considered to visit. Too open and too close to my place. Even if I risk it all, it should worth while, in this joint, I don't think so
Ok. Been once, owner was quite nice but girl/woman i had was very average and wanted top dollar. A lot on offer though but not interested unless cute.

4FoW2
26-10-2019, 11:01 PM
Maybe thats your problem, you're asking the question within 40 seconds of meeting the ML.
Before you come back with your predictably lame attempt of a comeback, remember that you're the one complaining about having to pay up front and how its all too expensive for your liking, not me.
Self Righteous again - nothing needs to be said as your comments speak to your persona.

ecchi.gaijin
27-10-2019, 09:13 PM
Self Righteous again - nothing needs to be said as your comments speak to your persona.

Just like I said, predictable and lame.

Even after you read my comment you couldn't help prove me right. Compulsive much?

4FoW2
27-10-2019, 10:16 PM
Too much experience for me to compete at your level, but at least I write intelligible comments.

Vmann
04-11-2019, 01:07 PM
Most professional sex workers require payment up front. Try going into Asian star and getting your service before paying. Most privates here will get money up front unless you are a known regular.

Im normally on the ladies side for most issues, but Agree totally, any shop or worker who agrees to a service, takes the money first and basically steals, should be named and shamed. Same with any punter who does a runner or agrees to a price and renegs after service provided

When you go to Asian Star you discuss whats what, then you pay knowing that that is what you'll get. Nothing worse than enjoying a massage (especially if all the right things are being massaged) then you discuss the add ons and she turns around and says payment first please. Kills it for me every time. I just say no thank don't worry about it. I think I have had this maybe 3 times over the years.

reddoor
04-11-2019, 01:16 PM
When you go to Asian Star you discuss whats what, then you pay knowing that that is what you'll get. Nothing worse than enjoying a massage (especially if all the right things are being massaged) then you discuss the add ons and she turns around and says payment first please. Kills it for me every time. I just say no thank don't worry about it. I think I have had this maybe 3 times over the years.
Yep, thats my new angle of attack, especially if SA's. Feels so good as your driving away knowing that u walked.

Tavs
06-11-2019, 07:45 AM
Surely the clear sign was the fact her pants were on fire!