PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville J Yuki - young, enthusiastic keeper

boater
25-10-2019, 11:03 AM
I have been having a very good run lately with ladies who tick all my boxes for enthusiasm and a willingness to go with the flow.

Yuki, a young perky Japanese lass with good english is right up there in my "had a great time" stakes.

https://i.ibb.co/zfhPt6C/Yuki.jpg

From the time we hopped in the shower and started kissing, to how wet she got while we were doing that.

To how deep she could take me in her mouth, and how enthusiastically she worked on pleasing me with her BBBJ.

To how she responded first to DATY and then to some gentle fingering - with me having to stop repeatedly to check she was OK with her gasping "Am OK, Am OK, No Stop"

Fully shaved with perky breasts (Bs ?) she has the the slightly flatter face some Japanese have, on which was plastered with a big smile during the time we were together.

She was happy to let me take control and enjoy her how I liked, and I enjoyed her a lot.

She is a sweet young lady, who was enjoying herself enough that when her phone alarm went off she hopped up, turned it off, and came back for some more breast licking.

Well recommended for the those who like small bundles of enthusiastic passion.
Can't really say what she like if you want someone to take the lead as she let me guide the dance.

Delicious, quality petite young lady is Yuki

boater
25-10-2019, 08:26 PM
Something I forgot to mention - she loves having her ears played with

Marrickvill_5
03-11-2019, 08:33 PM
Last day Boys !!!!!!! say your good bye!!!!!!!! Till she is back !!!!!!