PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire C Luna - tiny, tight, petite and narrow <3

Chromehound
25-10-2019, 02:09 PM
Overall:
- Pros: Nice super petite body and a very tight pussy. I absolutely love short, petite narrow girls
- Cons: Face looks a bit on the old side, looks late 20s, so probably even older in actuality

Face:
- I saw her in an intro and immediately knew I was going to go for her because she looked young and petite
- Once I got a closer look at her in the room it became apparently she was a bit older than I first imagined, looking at about 27, which likely means she's older in actuality. She still has very nice features that put her up there compared to other girls, in terms of being petite looking, nice smile, nice eyes, small and tiny.
- Overall above average face compared to the other girls in the lineup for me, but she's still a bit on the average side. You can find prettier girls here I reckon.

Body:
- Very narrow. Nice tiny tits that you can still grab and hold in your hands, feels so nice and soft.
- Very light and very short too. You can easily throw her around if you wish and fuck her in standing positions.

Personality:
- Started off as a bit meh, quite reserved and neutral faced.
- As we got into it she was quite bubbly and friendly and I enjoyed my time with her.

Service:
- BBBJ: It was alright, the speed wasn't fast enough though. But after a little encouragement the bbbj was not bad
- Kissing: Not bad kissing, had tongue, but I prefer more energy

Other:
- She is so so tight, it felt so amazing. I'd consider returning based off that alone.
- Riding in particular felt so so good. Her feet were planted and she'd go up and down, I helped by grabbing her ass from underneath to help the motion. Felt so so good because of how tight she was. She did it as she licked my nipples and so I eventually came in this position.