PDA

View Full Version : General talk DFK : Chest Infections and Flu

Labia Vortex
27-10-2019, 05:32 PM
Like many here I love DFK
BUT...it has its downside
Girls travelling can bring with them some bugs
This past winter have had a very nasty flu and just now getting over a chest infection
When I stopped punting I never got even a cold
Just part of the punt I guess...you never know what you are gonna get
Fortunately no nasties like Chlamydia or oral thrush...

Mike_23
27-10-2019, 05:38 PM
could you elaborate on the chest infection?? i think i had something similiar last year. thought it was drinking 10 vodkas every day/night for 6 months straight

ellison
27-10-2019, 05:50 PM
Im starting to learn you can still have great sex with LFK. After all, you can still kiss a WLs cheek, chin, neck, boobs, and lower down. Many hot WL wont do DFK but is no longer a deal breaker for me as long as there is DATY and other things.

Bundyon
27-10-2019, 07:35 PM
If your really that concerned the answer is simple, don't punt, for fuck sake, I have sugar every now and then, am I going to get diabetes? I smoke am I going to get cancer? I have sex, am I going to orgasm?
We breathe oxygen everyday yet we are all going to die in the end................

ellison
27-10-2019, 09:55 PM
True. I drive a car and am aware of the risks. Low risk of road accident. Punting is nice because you can make love with young women until the day you die. Closest thing to immortality a man can get

Climax598
27-10-2019, 10:37 PM
Boy if you are afraid of getting flu and cold from the girls you DFK you are a silly man. The girls are more worry in getting flu. She have to stop work to get better and lost of earning. Getting STI is more of a worry.

AUSLAD21
29-10-2019, 09:24 AM
Boy if you are afraid of getting flu and cold from the girls you DFK you are a silly man. The girls are more worry in getting flu. She have to stop work to get better and lost of earning. Getting STI is more of a worry.

The worst is HPV, it doesn't show any signs till late and then BOOM!!!

Having said that, wouldn't most of the popular places take this into factor?

wilisno
29-10-2019, 09:59 AM
The worst is HPV, it doesn't show any signs till late and then BOOM!!!

Having said that, wouldn't most of the popular places take this into factor?

Stay home, don’t go punting or have casual sex ! ;) ;) ;)

dazza73
29-10-2019, 08:15 PM
OP didn't say he was afraid of getting colds, only highlighting the issue which doesn't seem to get brought up here like STD's do.

How many colds do people here get on average? How many colds would a health care of daycare worker get a year?

I have no health issues, but have been getting sick every 3 months for the past two years and put it down to DFK. It's starting to be a bad look (in my mind) at work. I never use to have to take sick days.
I'm quite sure it's from punting because I can be housebound except for the punt and fall sick 2-3 days later. So I can't have caught it from anybody else.

I try to mouthwash before and after, but that doesn't seem to be helping. I get a flu shot every year as well (yes I know they don't protect against cold-type viruses).

cassius
30-10-2019, 08:43 AM
lots of colds and flu around this year. Mouthwash won’t stop infection.

studsg
30-10-2019, 07:24 PM
I can empathize with OP. Twice I caught a cold from a ML. And this was not even with any DFK or any kissing.

She had a cold and was just breathing on my face the whole time during the session. Next thing I knew 2 days later I had a cold too.

People will say that's cos your immune system is weak. Blah... Whatever....

I now actively avoid choosing anyone in the lineup that looks like they are having a cold.

PervySage
30-10-2019, 11:14 PM
been punting for 3 years, got sick once from an ML, better getting flu from an ML, then some clown sneezing in the office.

annintofu
30-10-2019, 11:48 PM
been punting for 3 years, got sick once from an ML, better getting flu from an ML, then some clown sneezing in the office.

or a blimp sitting next on the train