PDA

View Full Version : General talk Nationality Stereotypes

Whiskey69
27-10-2019, 09:16 PM
From my research
it seems as though there are some stereotypes that come up from collective punter experiences

e.g
Koreans - more at risk of princess syndrome
Thai - service is more than likely on point and are willing to please
Western - not as service oriented
Japanese - cream of the crop service wise/more submissive style (GFE compared to PSE)

I know it differs girl to girl, but how accurate would you say these stereotypes are and why do you think they come about?

holi_day
28-10-2019, 05:12 AM
Never had good experience with Thai.

I don't get much of princess syndrome from K WL. Just hard to find any with natural body.

Meng
28-10-2019, 07:01 AM
I’ve had a few good experiences with Thai girls but generally my impression is that they provide less service.

Never had a bad KPS from Koreans. Real Japanese girls are always great with their service and so is chinese

ellison
28-10-2019, 08:13 AM
They say caucasian WL give poor service. Is this the same with cauc wives? These are all generalisations of course, just a general question

triedforonce
28-10-2019, 08:24 AM
I found Chinese give best service so far for me, consistent and good service. Had good experience with one Jap ML (GFE) and one Laotian ML (a lot of extras), i keep coming back several time for those two, both are not working anymore. Korean are good, but nothing special for me so far.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

AUSLAD21
28-10-2019, 10:57 AM
Well in my experience, I've noticed that Thai women are usually very mechanical. They do try their best but somehow I haven't had the best experiences. Having said that Thai ML's are one of the best, you get to enjoy both Part 1 & 2. Chinese WL are good, however the main problem I have is with language, there's very little or no communication which for me is a little disappointing. I've never had any experiences with any Jap or Koreans, so no say there.
When it comes to Western girls, it really depends on where you are going. If you are at places like Liaisons, LPA, Penthouse or ATMC then you are in for a real good GFE (Burns a hole in the pocket though), though things like rimming, BBBJ is mostly never on extras and even if it is, that a little on the higher side. Other places which have western girls priced lower, they haven't been as service oriented. Again, it's everyone's personal experiences.
Cheers.

rooter
28-10-2019, 12:10 PM
Jews love money.
Italians are in the Mafia
Arabs are terrorists
Irish are dumb
Polish are even dumber
Germans have no sense of humour
Americans are loud.
English never wash.
New Zealanders fuck sheep.