PDA

View Full Version : Summerville Massage Two reviews - Tiffany & Anita

HookaHero
28-10-2019, 01:44 PM
Hi Bros,

I thought I'd give this shop a shout out as I have been here twice recently and I have to say I'd like to share and confirm some gems from this place.

I gave Summerville a try a long time ago (maybe 5 years?) and I wasn't impressed, went with one of the most popular girls at that time, can't even remember the name but wasn't blown away with looks or service, it seemed like your run of the mill $60/1 hour $50 tips joint. I thought there were definitely better places to spend my money but that's all in the past now.

I booked Tiffany as she is a girl who I've seen several times over the years under a variety of names. Interestingly she instantly remembered me and immediately reminded me of why she is so popular. She definitely has a look that I appreciate and has a great face/body. Service was A+ and I'd say most bro's can already confirm her skills.
She's definitely a great all rounder as she has a very satisfying massage, has amazing looks, and I'd be surprised if anyone would be unhappy with her service.

Anita was another highly recommended girl so I thought since I had such a great time with Tiffany, it was definitely worth giving another girl a try from this place. I'm glad I did.
Anita immediately made me feel very comfortable and similarly to Tiffany had great service. I'd echo the same statements I made earlier about Anita and would be comfortable recommending either.

Anita is probably younger if I had to guess but I'd be more than happy returning to either girl again and again.

For what you are paying, I feel this place and these girls deserve a shout and I feel like I should return to book again soon.

Happy punting bros.