PDA

View Full Version : Question Communication with WL

AUSLAD21
28-10-2019, 05:07 PM
I'm a kind of guy who enjoys a GFE, but more often than ever I run into this problem with communication. Not knowing any Asian languages there is this huge communication gap, though most of the WL's try their best with the translate app but I feel the essence is lost somehow.

Not blaming the WLs at all, but even if they try their best simple things cannot be communicated and I then start thinking that it becomes mechanical. There is no chemistry involved anymore. Though it doesn't happen with ML's as there's hardly any small talk that is needed.

This probably is one of the reasons why I prefer western girls over Asians and end up missing the amazing experiences which only Asians provide.

One thing that I learned over time was that the best thing to do when visiting Asian shops is to discuss your requirement with the receptionist, but it kinda is a little embarrassing.

Have any of you faced similar scenarios? How do you deal with it? What's the best way around it.

Cheers!!!

triedforonce
28-10-2019, 05:39 PM
That's the same problem with me. I was started my punt with ML and always try to find ML with good English. 227 broadway is a good example for shop with clear description, including English proficiency.

Come to WL, it's a lot of hit and miss (mostly miss). If it advertised as new from boat, usually they can't speak English.

I usually read the review to find how good/bad their English (WL), however nowadays i don't really pay attention anymore, i just go with the flow and see what happens.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

CountryPunter
28-10-2019, 06:14 PM
I'm hearing you guys. Best experiences are when there is some sort of connection with the WL or ML. And if language is a problem it's very hard to form much of a connection.

Cauc ladies are an option but usually more expensive and service may not be as good. If I think communication is going to be a problem I usually go for a short session....1/2hr. Do the deed and go. An hr is a long time to spend with someone if you don't connect with them.

Brothelcreeper
28-10-2019, 08:37 PM
You just need the language of luuuuv.

Girls orgasm the same whatever language they speak.

ellison
28-10-2019, 09:24 PM
I prefer a bit of a language and culture barrier. That way you just focus on physical pleasures and dont waste time talking about the weather. The language barrier also ensures you can never get too close in your feeling for a WL

Climax598
28-10-2019, 09:28 PM

Girls Orgasm is a universal language which everyone understand.

BlackToad
28-10-2019, 09:53 PM
Try a Singapore girl, usually have good English and Asian girl service.

holi_day
28-10-2019, 10:14 PM
Try a Singapore girl, usually have good English and Asian girl service.

Malaysian to add to this.

PervySage
28-10-2019, 10:40 PM
Malaysian to add to this.

Yeh decent English goes a long way to help build that connection but basic English is enough right...

So far I have found Thai MLs to have decent English. Others a mixed bag but sufficient for my needs.

hornedone
28-10-2019, 11:03 PM
Try the girl who eats your ass. No time for talking.

Sabotage
29-10-2019, 08:09 AM
Prefer Thai MLs for this reason. Struggle with Chinese girls with no English, find it very frustrating. Gave up on Google translate.

Having said all that, body language (not sex) and especially the eyes can communicate a lot.

AUSLAD21
29-10-2019, 08:35 AM

lol true that :D
I cannot disagree to what you just said. However I would prefer basic English to atleast be able to tell her to turn around, bend over, trying translate app doing that kinda kills the mood.

AUSLAD21
29-10-2019, 08:36 AM
Try the girl who eats your ass. No time for talking.

Oh, that's what I did at Chatswood 60 :D One of the best experiences with Rimming till date!!!

AUSLAD21
29-10-2019, 08:40 AM
I'm hearing you guys. Best experiences are when there is some sort of connection with the WL or ML. And if language is a problem it's very hard to form much of a connection.

Cauc ladies are an option but usually more expensive and service may not be as good. If I think communication is going to be a problem I usually go for a short session....1/2hr. Do the deed and go. An hr is a long time to spend with someone if you don't connect with them.

That's my problem, Asian girls provide really good service and are open to most of the options apart from anal and they do try their best to communicate with the translate but no fun. And as you mentioned Cauc ladies are expensive and service is usually mediocre.