PDA

View Full Version : Question STI's in WL's and Management's Health Checks

AUSLAD21
29-10-2019, 09:37 AM
Now which man doesn't like BBBJ or DFK or DATY!!!

But one thing that scares the bejesus out of me is what if the WL is infected with HPV or any STI's. Because unlike other visible STI's HPV is the most scary one as it usually causes no symptoms and have no visible marks for quite sometime.

About a year or two ago I noticed that my penis had a white pimple like thing on it and it scared the shit out of me, and I started thinking about all the encounters I had in the past and if someone passed an STI to me. I got it checked but the week after was the worst, contemplating on all the punts, but as they say no report is a good report I finally found peace. I however followed up with the doctor again and was told that it was nothing but just a heat boil.

I almost quit punting for a really long time after that as I was scared and my whole fuckin life flashed whenever I had a thought.

Now that I started again, I limit myself to places which I know are clean. But the thought about it still haunts.

Does anyone know if these shops ensure that the WL's are regularly checked for any STI's? Do they have a strict policy about these things?

Cheers.

liminal
29-10-2019, 09:45 AM
Now which man doesn't like BBBJ or DFK or DATY!!!

But one thing that scares the bejesus out of me is what if the WL is infected with HPV or any STI's. Because unlike other visible STI's HPV is the most scary one as it usually causes no symptoms and have no visible marks for quite sometime.

About a year or two ago I noticed that my penis had a white pimple like thing on it and it scared the shit out of me, and I started thinking about all the encounters I had in the past and if someone passed an STI to me. I got it checked but the week after was the worst, contemplating on all the punts, but as they say no report is a good report I finally found peace. I however followed up with the doctor again and was told that it was nothing but just a heat boil.

I almost quit punting for a really long time after that as I was scared and my whole fuckin life flashed whenever I had a thought.

Now that I started again, I limit myself to places which I know are clean. But the thought about it still haunts.

Does anyone know if these shops ensure that the WL's are regularly checked for any STI's? Do they have a strict policy about these things?

Cheers.

Dude . Google is your friend as is the search function for this forum

Additionally you are asking for specific input on shops you know that are clean. But then you do not name them

Google sex worker health checks legislation

Do all sex workers regularly get checked .... they are meant to

Do punters no

Do all shops enforce this no

Ask yourself when was the last time a ML or WL really examined your genitalia.

j_highrolla
29-10-2019, 12:20 PM
i think WLs would have regular check ups. however I dunno if most MLs would do check up at all. I have discussed this topic with a few MLs, but shockingly majority dont get tested regularly ! so Id lecture them that they need to take care more.

Personally, Ihave regular check ups because I am a punter. and once i get the all clear .. I celebrate by going for a punt ! hahaha

wilisno
29-10-2019, 12:42 PM
Anyone is only clear the day you have your test if it is negative. Anything can happen from that time onwards if either party has been with someone, so a certificate only means that person was clear on that day.

Exactly ! The OP said he knows some places are clean, there’s no guarantee that it’s 100% safe. No way you can see the test results of every girl there, regularly, before you declare it safe.

And even if the result received today says clean, she can be infected by the customer the next day before you see her the following day !

To be absolutely safe, stay home, don’t do 3some or 4some, just do handsome ! ;) ;) ;)

hornedone
29-10-2019, 02:02 PM
Too hard to resist when a girl parts your ass cheeks and prepares her tongue!

Niceguy11
29-10-2019, 10:49 PM
Isn't there that pre and post exposure medication ? Saw a poster walking down towards Marrickville station the other week. Basically was talking about pre and post exposure medication to avoid HIV/AIDS transmission. Doesn't protect against other STI's.

yug
29-10-2019, 11:01 PM
everybody has HPV.

Listen to Ally Wong:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owUcrYcCYPc

liminal
30-10-2019, 10:29 AM
everybody has HPV.

Listen to Ally Wong:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owUcrYcCYPc

Which varietal ... with more than 100, greater diversity of HPV than wine.

krnboy
01-11-2019, 09:34 AM
I really doubt if all sex workers get checked. Especially those cheap ones out west, because most girls are doing this with non working visa and also some shops has girls only for a few weeks.

There is really not much long term employment.

I reckon more so of massage places than brothels that don't get themselves checked

AHLUNGOR
01-11-2019, 09:53 AM
I reckon more so of massage places than brothels that don't get themselves checked

Just curious, why should a woman working in a massage place get tested ?

liminal
01-11-2019, 11:11 AM
Just curious, why should a woman working in a massage place get tested ?

you do play the
Role of advocate and devils advocate so well

I do recall a post early this year , where a certain lass from a certain St Mary’s shop may have contracted and or or subsequently gave a client a transmittable though possibly treatable infection