PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville Korean Pop Star Barbie

HunterH777
30-10-2019, 11:23 AM
Establishment: Number 5 Marrickville
Booking: 45 min – Premium
Girl: Korean Barbie

Chose to visit Barbie on a work night after I read quackm2002’s review, shout out to you brother. She is exactly as described, slim, very tall and has some smoking hot look. Would easily pass off as a Korean model back in her homeland. She has pale thin legs that would wrap around me later.
I was told by the receptionist Sara that Barbie only does premium, so that is no CIM. I’m not too fussed, if it’s a hot girl, I’m always happy to finish inside anyway. Barbie comes in shyly, with her big round eyes and sexy white dress accentuating her slim curves.

Shower was standard, but the light kissing and teasing from her catbath and slim curvy body as she prowls around the bed, that was a sight to remember. Wish they installed some ceiling mirrors as this would enhance the experience even more. BBBJ was nice and tight, but it wouldn’t compare to how tight her shaved little Korean vagina.

Overall the experience was extremely sensual as Barbie loves to put on a little show for you, and is attentive to all your needs. Great session with a hottie

boater
31-01-2020, 11:37 AM
So what is the difference between Premium and Diamond - just no CIM or is there something else as well ?

The website is pretty vague while the roster page says "CIM, DFK and 69" (so presumably including DATY) are exclusive to Diamond.

bigfatkilo
31-01-2020, 12:36 PM
Put a shrimp on the barbie....

syd_azn_guy
02-08-2020, 08:58 AM
Is Barbie available today?

MrSeven
02-08-2020, 10:08 AM
Not on roster so that’s a no bro

slim72
18-08-2020, 07:59 PM
so...sent a message at 3:30pm today asking about the rates for K Barbie with a view to booking her. No response, although it shows the message as having been read at 3:57pm...
Meanwhile, regular bumping of the posts here this afternoon ... what's the point if you're not going to reply to messages?!

syd_azn_guy
18-08-2020, 08:34 PM
What are the rates?

syd_azn_guy
14-09-2020, 02:39 PM
I heard that she looks older Than the advertised photos.

Marrickvill_5
14-09-2020, 09:56 PM
Barbie on today, call us to make a booking! 0417888123

Stocks
14-11-2020, 06:49 PM
so...sent a message at 3:30pm today asking about the rates for K Barbie with a view to booking her. No response, although it shows the message as having been read at 3:57pm...
Meanwhile, regular bumping of the posts here this afternoon ... what's the point if you're not going to reply to messages?!
Avoid avoid especially in the customer service area. Not value for money and bad as attitude. Just remember after the session with time on the clock, she got up from the bed and jumped over to the couch, just focussed on her phone and not respondant at all.
Bad attitude is not the way to go with a paying customer. Wish I got a refund.