PDA

View Full Version : Question Bbbj

Ricks89
30-10-2019, 06:21 PM
I’m new to this stuff and recently had a bbbj. I am terrified I have caught HIV from the girl. Do a lot of you do bbbj? Should I be worried?

I’m not sure if I’m allowed to mention the name or place

wilisno
30-10-2019, 07:03 PM
Another thread !?!

Yes, very worried ! ;) ;) ;)

yug
30-10-2019, 07:22 PM
I’m new to this stuff and recently had a bbbj. I am terrified I have caught HIV from the girl. Do a lot of you do bbbj? Should I be worried?

You don't get HIV from BBBJ...unless she was blowing a dick with open wound...
Google it. You will know all the answers. That's what I did.
I didn't come to the forum freaking out about every little things.

Brothelcreeper
30-10-2019, 07:42 PM
I have had over 2,000 bbbj’s I reckon and clean as a whistle so stop your worrying

Raybo
30-10-2019, 08:40 PM
Dead set, we need the old Dolly Doctor, Melissa Kang on this forum!

ellison
30-10-2019, 08:51 PM
The OP didnt title the thread URGENT. He said he is terrified. See a GP if your are worried, get checked out. We all do it.
Its scary when you are new to the game. Health is important, especially if you are hoping to spend the rest of your life enjoying punting

Bundyon
30-10-2019, 08:59 PM

Run home to Mummy and get her to check it for you

Climax598
30-10-2019, 09:27 PM
Here we go again people now a day lazy to read the reviews. Lately we have a lot of newbie. Yes girl suck your little dick it will fall off and you get STI and HIV.

PervySage
30-10-2019, 10:25 PM
Here we go again people now a day lazy to read the reviews. Lately we have a lot of newbie. Yes girl suck your little dick it will fall off and you get STI and HIV.

Lol, maybe needs “URGENT” in thread title ?

Sillafest
30-10-2019, 10:33 PM
Run home to Mummy and get her to check it for you

Mmmm that’s one caring mummy!

Mustang550
30-10-2019, 11:07 PM
You have caught HIV or you are worried that you will get HIV?

Ricks89
30-10-2019, 11:11 PM
I’m worried that’s all. Although it seems most aren’t really concerned about hiv..

PervySage
30-10-2019, 11:12 PM
You have caught HIV or you are worried that you will get HIV?

Seems like he had a Bbbj from a girl and is now freaking out needlessly.

AHLUNGOR
31-10-2019, 09:08 AM
I’m worried that’s all. Although it seems most aren’t really concerned about hiv..

Hi Ricks,

Welcome to the forum, if you are worry, then you can still punt but just do everything covered ! If you wear a condom from start to finish, you are safe as man !

But if the temptation or sensation of a bare back natural blow job is toooooo hard to let go, there’s another way too, bring a small bottle of listerine with you next time you go FS which provides bbbj and ask your WL firstly rinsed her mouth, then keep a half mouth full of the fluids while sucking you, in Chinese we call this fire ice 冰火五重天!

and apart from a bit more safer than only with her saliva as medium, it will also give you a cooling sensation too, try that and enjoy something different and have a peace of mind .

And when you are really into it, ask the WL to alternate with a cup of hot tea or hot water - don’t worry, it won’t burn your dick if she could put the hot liquid into her mouth, and don’t forget to tip her for her extra trouble.

Cheers

liminal
31-10-2019, 09:24 AM
Hi Ricks,

Welcome to the forum, if you are worry, then you can still punt but just do everything covered ! If you wear a condom from start to finish, you are safe as man !

But if the temptation or sensation of a bare back natural blow job is toooooo hard to let go, there’s another way too, bring a small bottle of listerine with you next time you go FS which provides bbbj and ask your WL firstly rinsed her mouth, then keep a half mouth full of the fluids while sucking you, in Chinese we call this fire ice 冰火五重天!

and apart from a bit more safer than only with her saliva as medium, it will also give you a cooling sensation too, try that and enjoy something different and have a peace of mind .

And when you are really into it, ask the WL to alternate with a cup of hot tea or hot water - don’t worry, it won’t burn your dick if she could put the hot liquid into her mouth, and don’t forget to tip her for her extra trouble.

Cheers

Sage words punt Jedi

I once had a Thai minx with her mouth still alight with chili enriched som tum go down town au naturale, holy duck fuck it lit me a little . I then asked her to have more than 2 fingers of listerine ... much appreciated

Btw I found 3 original listerine shot glasses circa 1960’s . Beehive shaped, with LISTERINE etched on them. I’m searching for a fourth or more for whisky nights and to put in my punt survival kit

PM’s if anyone has a spare

PervySage
31-10-2019, 11:09 AM
I once had a Thai minx with her mouth still alight with chili enriched som tum go down town au naturale, holy duck fuck it lit me a little

Lol, suppose that's a variation on the fire and ice.

AHLUNGOR
31-10-2019, 11:20 AM
Lol, suppose that's a variation on the fire and ice.

Icy Coca Cola is another version ! 可樂冰!

Ricks89
31-10-2019, 08:12 PM
Now that everyone has had a dig. Can someone answer normally.. I am indeed extreme fearful about hiv, is bbbj a thing everyone is doing? Google search doesn’t really bring up personal experiences from guys in Sydney, so..

wilisno
31-10-2019, 08:47 PM
Now that everyone has had a dig. Can someone answer normally.. I am indeed extreme fearful about hiv, is bbbj a thing everyone is doing? Google search doesn’t really bring up personal experiences from guys in Sydney, so..

There are so many threads, in fact, uncountable number of posts concerning STD on this forum, even on this same page, you don’t even bother to read them. People are getting tired of answering the same questions every other day !

Have a read before you start a thread like this !

krnboy
01-11-2019, 09:08 AM

Geez dude don't worry too much about HIV. What you should be worried about is herpes or cold sores on the lips or you'll get herpes on your Dick. Also you gotta worry about gonorrhea in the throat which can be passed to your Dick.

Herpes ain't curable. It's for life. Gonorrhea can be cured but there are antibiotic-resistant strains out there.

Freaked you out enough?

AHLUNGOR
01-11-2019, 10:15 AM

Hi Ricks,

Looks like you are genuinely concerned about the risks of BBBJ, HIV in particular.

What a friend is for, right ? I did some quick research for you and there are good and bad news. The good news is, catching HIV via BBBJ - while it is still a risk, the chances are relatively low, you can refer to the next two quotes and their respective sources with the links below.

But there are still other risks of catching STD as shown in the last two quotes, so, hope you are now more at ease and better informed with the risks associated with the pleasure and make you own judgements.

Good luck and hope you live long and prosper !!

Cheers

Information on catching HIV via BBBJ:

Can You Get HIV from Oral Sex?

Risks
Other risk factors
Reducing risk

Maybe. It’s clear, from decades of research, that you can contract HIV through vaginal or anal sex. It’s less clear, however, if you can contract HIV through oral sex.

The virus is transmitted between partners when the fluids of one person come into contact with the blood stream of another person. This contact can occur from a cut or broken skin, or through the tissues of the vagina, rectum, foreskin, or the opening of the penis.

It’s possible to contract sexually transmitted infections (STIs) from oral sex — or using your mouth, lips, and tongue to stimulate your partner’s genitals or anus. But it doesn’t appear to be a common way to contract HIV.

Read on to find out why it’s unlikely and how you can reduce your risk.

6 bodily fluids can transmit HIV

blood
semen
pre-ejaculatory fluid (“pre-cum”)
breast milk
rectal fluid
vaginal fluid

What’s the risk for types of oral sex?

Oral sex ranks very low on the list of ways HIV can be transmitted. It’s more likely to transmit HIV through anal or vaginal sex. It’s also possible to transmit the virus by sharing needles or syringes used for injecting drugs or tattooing.

However, the risk of contracting HIV through oral sex is not zero. The truth is, you can in theory still contract HIV this way. There’s just been little evidenceTrusted Source from years of research to show that it has happened.

https://www.healthline.com/health/oral-sex-hiv#risks

Oral Sex and HIV Transmission

Oral sex is considered a very low risk practice in regard to HIV transmission.

In the case of oral sex with a HIV positive partner, the risk of transmission is lowered even further if the HIV-positive partner is on treatment and has a low viral load, and/or the HIV-negative partner is using pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP).

The risk can increase if there is cumming in the mouth, and if there are cuts or ulcers in the mouth, or the presence on another STI. Even in these instances it is still regarded as low risk.

Caution should be taken with this in mind, particularly directly after dental surgery or immediately after flossing.

https://www.afao.org.au/about-hiv/hiv-prevention/oral-sex-and-hiv-transmission/

Information on catching STD via BBBJ:

What STIs can I get from oral sex? Are they really that bad?

While the risk of contracting most STIs from oral sex is lower than for vaginal or anal sex, there is still the risk of transmission. STIs like chlamydia, herpes, gonorrhoea, syphilis and HPV can all be transmitted orally, meaning they can pass from one person’s mouth to their partner’s genitals or anus, or vice versa.

Some of these, like chlamydia, won’t always present symptoms straight away, but can cause ongoing health and fertility issues. Others, like herpes, can’t currently be cured, and will require lifelong, ongoing treatment.

HPV, or human papillomavirus, is well known for causing the development of abnormal cells that can lead to cervical cancer, but can also cause mouth and throat cancer.
How can I protect myself from STIs during oral sex?

Condoms and dental dams can be used to protect all parties involved in oral sex. Condoms should be placed completely covering the penis. Condoms need to be thrown away after each use and changed between having oral sex and penetrative sex.

https://www.health.qld.gov.au/news-events/news/oral-sex-STI-protection-condom-dental-dam

What infections can I catch through oral sex?

Oral sex is the stimulation of the genitals using the mouth and tongue. It is one of the ways that sexually transmitted infections (STIs) are most frequently passed on.

You can catch an STI if you have just one sexual partner. However, the more partners you have, the greater the risk of catching an infection.

STIs commonly caught through oral sex are:

gonorrhoea
genital herpes
syphilis

Infections less frequently passed on through oral sex include:

chlamydia
HIV
hepatitis A, hepatitis B and hepatitis C
genital warts
pubic lice

https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questions/sexual-health/what-infections-can-i-catch-through-oral-sex/

Climax598
01-11-2019, 10:26 AM
Wow AL you should charge this OP dude. What a friend for. Excellent research

bevis90
01-11-2019, 01:06 PM
Get tested mate, worst comes to worst u may be infected with something

JoshH119
02-11-2019, 06:42 PM
Honestly dude, its not the right place to ask. Just because we are fellow punters, doesnt make us medical experts. A google search will tell you more than what we can.

If you want to be safe, go to the doctors. If you really want to be safe, don't visit such establishments, or better yet, just abstain from sex lol

Welcome to the game.....

Ricks89
02-11-2019, 08:33 PM
Is bbbj something you all do? Or does everyone wear a rubber?

Sorry I’ve just been married a long time..

PervySage
04-11-2019, 05:48 AM
Is bbbj something you all do? Or does everyone wear a rubber?

Sorry I’ve just been married a long time..

We have all probably received bbbj but in my case I don’t do this with every ML or WL.