PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Seven - seductive looks but vanilla service

Kman120
01-11-2019, 09:29 PM
Date: 8th October 2019
Establishment: 42 Gladesville
Girl: Seven (Chinese)

I picked Seven from the line up because I was enticed by her seductive body and hot look. But once we entered the room, her attitude was cold and unwilling. I知 wouldn稚 say I知 a super attractive guy, but I知 not exactly a turn off, and I知 quite hygienic.

She still does her service, but I guess she just lacks the enthusiasm that I was used to experiencing at 42. Maybe it was her day off or maybe that痴 how she is, but I am probably going to opt for someone else unless she starts improving attitude and service quality.

Just an FYI for the fellow punters who go for the smoking hot looks!

Brothelcreeper
01-11-2019, 10:14 PM
Perhaps you did not click with her

The AR guy
02-11-2019, 03:11 AM
Date: 8th October 2019
Establishment: 42 Gladesville
Girl: Seven (Chinese)

I picked Seven from the line up because I was enticed by her seductive body and hot look. But once we entered the room, her attitude was cold and unwilling. I’m wouldn’t say I’m a super attractive guy, but I’m not exactly a turn off, and I’m quite hygienic.

She still does her service, but I guess she just lacks the enthusiasm that I was used to experiencing at 42. Maybe it was her day off or maybe that’s how she is, but I am probably going to opt for someone else unless she starts improving attitude and service quality.

Just an FYI for the fellow punters who go for the smoking hot looks!

Seven at 42 was going to be my next punt. Thanks for the tip.

exstar
03-11-2019, 12:44 PM
Yep had the same issue with her as well - must take a lot to click with her then hey

gunboundray
03-11-2019, 01:50 PM
Definitely not good- very starfishy compare to the last time i saw her. I was very disappointed too...:cry: