PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville HIDDEN GEM: Chinese Chanel is so gorgeous

Kman120
01-11-2019, 09:48 PM
Establishment: 42 Gladesville
Girl: Chanel Chinese
Date: 26th October 2019

Chinese Chanel just came back from her holiday and no better time to visit her when she’s nice and refreshed. One thing about this girl is that she doesn’t wear sexy lingerie like the other girls when you see her in the line up. But those fellow punters that have chosen her know that she is hiding a sexy body underneath.

Chanel has soft white skin and a seriously, seriously gorgeous actress like face. She is a natural beauty, but she is probably more appealing to the Asian demographic. So my fellow Asian punters, shes the perfect looker for you. She has large B’s/C’s and has a girl-next-door kind of vibe. She is cheerful and smiley throughout the session and has a cheerful bright personality with lots of smiles and a lot of willingness to please you. Her skills are probably just a bit above average, but her GFE and smiles make the session better.

Personally, she is my type of girl looks and body wise. I will give her a 10/10. But service is probably a 7.5. I do recommend coming to give her a look if shes in the line up.

Happyman2018
02-11-2019, 06:17 AM
She is definitely good
My friend saw her once and can't get her out of his mind

42Gladesville
03-12-2019, 10:37 AM
chanel is back !!!