PDA

View Full Version : Question New indo girls at 42 and n5m

Azninvasion85
02-11-2019, 10:27 AM
Hi bros

Has anyone tried the indo girls at 42 or n5m? Specifically angel at 42? I haven't seen any reviews of her and would like to know! Feel free to pm me!

Thanks bros

donkeykong
02-11-2019, 10:38 AM
Ive tried Dian. She’s in n5 I believe. she’s curvy. Got E cups with a big booty. Service I would rate 8/10, English is pretty good. Face, she’s got a cute face and big eyes

Azninvasion85
02-11-2019, 10:57 AM
What about service?

thefeared
02-11-2019, 11:03 AM
There's a couple of reviews going for the Indo girls. I need to go see them myself...

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?93194-Angel-on-the-streets-a-devil-in-the-sheets

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?92227-Katrina-just-adorable-with-impressive-GFE

Meng
02-11-2019, 02:36 PM
I wrote an AR on Angel. She was great. Nice body and super soft natural boobs. When they touch your chest, it feels like soft and warm marshmallow pillows.

She also sucked my toes and fingers in our session together which was strangely quite hot.

JoshH119
02-11-2019, 06:40 PM
I'll be visiting Putri (Indo) later today at 42 Glades. I'll put up an AR after the session, eventually....
Keep an eye out for it!

Brothelcreeper
02-11-2019, 07:18 PM
I wonder why the sudden appearance of lots of Indonesian girls in the shops ?

PervySage
02-11-2019, 09:09 PM
I wonder why the sudden appearance of lots of Indonesian girls in the shops ?

Change in allocation of student visas to countries?

des888
02-11-2019, 11:26 PM
Correct as above and also eligible to apply for WHV which they couldn’t previously

iphone
03-11-2019, 10:16 AM
At my work there are some indo girls and they explained there are 2 indos in Sydney, one is the Chinese Indonesia and the other ones are native Indonesian with darker skin. The Chinese probably just looks like chinese.

Saw some at 5 stars line up, definitely the native.
Any shops has the other type?

ellison
04-11-2019, 08:44 PM
Indonesia has a population of 261 million. And we only have a handful of Indonesian WL to discuss in Sydney. Surely not every woman there is a strict religious person?

Dan Rather
04-11-2019, 08:49 PM
Indonesia has a population of 261 million. And we only have a handful of Indonesian WL to discuss in Sydney. Surely not every woman there is a strict religious person?

Anyone who has spent a little time in Jakarta knows that there are plenty of women who dont take their religion seriously. In fact there was a time when you could get absolutely ANYTHING you wanted in Jakarta for a reasonable amount of money. There has been a recent religious crack-down but trust me, there are still remnants of Asia past lurking in dark corners of Jakarta.

ellison
04-11-2019, 09:06 PM
Definitely. So why is it that so few Indonesian women want the cash for a few months work in Sydney? ML or WL
Why arent we tapping into this major source of talent? Someone needs to set up an Indonesian Love Palace

AHLUNGOR
06-11-2019, 08:27 AM
There were some Indonesian girls working in a RnT shop way back at 100 or 101? Bathurst St in the city! Narrow stairs up to 1st floor, ensuite shower actually from memory and the massage is done on a mattress on the floor rather than on a table !

Any old timers remember that place ?

cmk76
06-11-2019, 08:02 PM
There were some Indonesian girls working in a RnT shop way back at 100 or 101? Bathurst St in the city! Narrow stairs up to 1st floor, ensuite shower actually from memory and the massage is done on a mattress on the floor rather than on a table !

I do remember this place... Punt with a Thai girl actually... Finished with COT... This was way before I discovered the forum...

mahlerkay
07-11-2019, 05:45 AM
Anyone who has spent a little time in Jakarta knows that there are plenty of women who dont take their religion seriously. In fact there was a time when you could get absolutely ANYTHING you wanted in Jakarta for a reasonable amount of money. There has been a recent religious crack-down but trust me, there are still remnants of Asia past lurking in dark corners of Jakarta.

Where are these dark corners... Been to jkt 20 times and could not find any decent talent after the crack down in my last year's trip... Malio KC are all sad places now

des888
07-11-2019, 12:57 PM
Man did you go mailo in the front or back?

1001 still pumps

I go to Jakarta all the time

Coop
12-11-2019, 11:32 PM

Wow what a blast from the past. That place was fantastic, rooms were huge and yes it was an ensuite shower. That must have been 15 years ago.

I don’t remember seeing any Indonesian girls but I remember some great times with a girl called Nadia. Probably my all time favourite RnT girl. The CBD use to have great options back then.