PDA

View Full Version : General talk Suzy Taylor

HST
02-11-2019, 10:58 AM
Anyone see her on the news charged with extorting and bashing a Tinder date she invited to her apartment in New Farm. She was gorgeous when she was younger and a Penthouse Pet. She's 49 now and with those big fake boobs and putting on some weight she looks like a retired hooker who wasted all her money and now has to resort to schemes like this. The guy who helped her out was 22 so I'd say he's probably getting a root as part of the deal.

The dude
02-11-2019, 12:05 PM
Toxic masculinity

Brissypunter
02-11-2019, 12:25 PM
Probably hooked on drugs

Tavs
02-11-2019, 12:25 PM
The risks of internet dating lol. Have encountered some real crazies my fave encounter was with this one who said super horny but couldn’t do it at home. Thought ok pics look ok so let’s use short stay hotel at KP then. Made clear to her that I was coming from work and work was an office job so would be in suit.

Agreed on meeting time and waiting there- up waddles this woman in a moo moo who after pleasantries says “when you said you were finishing work, I expected you to be in your work clothes, I was not expecting this”. Um ok, did make clear I was an exec in an office and this is what I would be in. She then gets defensive and starts basically trying to pay me out so I cut her off and say, “You might have noticed I am not arguing against you leaving, bye bye” and walk off in opposite direction she waddled to make sure I got away from her. I checked the site later and there was a message saying, “I called the cops on you to stop you following me because I saw how your eyes were devouring my body against my wishes” and then I am blocked lol 😆

HST
02-11-2019, 01:48 PM
She's on other charges including drug possession and drink driving when she was caught driving the wrong way up Ann St in the City.

HST
02-11-2019, 01:50 PM
The risks of internet dating lol. Have encountered some real crazies my fave encounter was with this one who said super horny but couldn’t do it at home. Thought ok pics look ok so let’s use short stay hotel at KP then. Made clear to her that I was coming from work and work was an office job so would be in suit.

Agreed on meeting time and waiting there- up waddles this woman in a moo moo who after pleasantries says “when you said you were finishing work, I expected you to be in your work clothes, I was not expecting this”. Um ok, did make clear I was an exec in an office and this is what I would be in. She then gets defensive and starts basically trying to pay me out so I cut her off and say, “You might have noticed I am not arguing against you leaving, bye bye” and walk off in opposite direction she waddled to make sure I got away from her. I checked the site later and there was a message saying, “I called the cops on you to stop you following me because I saw how your eyes were devouring my body against my wishes” and then I am blocked lol 😆
Lol! So she expected you in hi vis or something? Haha

Tavs
02-11-2019, 03:44 PM
Lol! So she expected you in hi vis or something? Haha

Who knows. Made it pretty clear what I would be in. I reckon I may have on initial sighting had a shocked look on my face and so she has gone defensive.

popeye96
02-11-2019, 05:00 PM
I remember her Penthouse spread well. Must say in my younger days I jacked off to her centrefold more than once. Pity she still thinks she is that same age and still looks as good. Now she just comes across as a desperate cougar.

kingwally
02-11-2019, 05:58 PM
Anyone see her on the news charged with extorting and bashing a Tinder date she invited to her apartment in New Farm. She was gorgeous when she was younger and a Penthouse Pet. She's 49 now and with those big fake boobs and putting on some weight she looks like a retired hooker who wasted all her money and now has to resort to schemes like this. The guy who helped her out was 22 so I'd say he's probably getting a root as part of the deal.She was a hooker, and looks like she still is.

hornedone
03-11-2019, 07:30 PM
I remember her Penthouse spread well. Must say in my younger days I jacked off to her centrefold more than once. Pity she still thinks she is that same age and still looks as good. Now she just comes across as a desperate cougar.

Until the pages got stuck together lol

popeye96
03-11-2019, 09:08 PM
Until the pages got stuck together lol
The youth of today have it easy. All they need to worry about is the battery in their devise going flat, which can be fixed easily with a recharge. Back in the day when the pages got stuck together, that was it. The pages were never the same again. :haha::haha:

Sillafest
05-11-2019, 02:27 AM
She looks pretty good still. A lot of WLs can still look good at that age. Similar thing happened with a woman at Unanderra Desires nsw near me. She got three younger men to bash her long time client for getting some freebies.

Homebrew
05-11-2019, 10:25 AM
wrinkly old mole, had her 15 minutes of fame