"14 Atherton st Woolloongabba"

All the best Boys,

Massaddict
04-11-2019, 04:22 PM
Ah ok. ............

M.A.

MrGrumpy
04-11-2019, 04:25 PM
Almost back to where it all started with Guy Fawkes night at Deshon.

reddoor
04-11-2019, 05:02 PM
As a once famous exponent of punting says, nothing to c here.

popeye96
04-11-2019, 05:25 PM
The cops are probably already parked across the street.

Brissypunter
04-11-2019, 05:50 PM
Yeah nice going spreading the news on here

Batting100
04-11-2019, 05:54 PM
Yeah nice going spreading the news on here

Yep... absolute fucking toolsacks.... this thread should be deleted ... but I think a vendetta is as play..

Hammered
04-11-2019, 05:59 PM
Moderators, please delete this thread. Word will get around fast enough without this thread directing the constabulary so easily.

blake_ly
04-11-2019, 06:09 PM
Ah ok. Just got a text saying just opened at that address - didnt say who it was though but now know.

yeah had the same text today, I had a pretty good guess though considering what recently closed that I went to lol... I'm guessing this won't stay open long.

Batting100
04-11-2019, 06:37 PM
yeah had the same text today, I had a pretty good guess though considering what recently closed that I went to lol... I'm guessing this won't stay open long.

Except this place has nothing to do with 100 or it’s madam...

Hammered
04-11-2019, 06:43 PM
Except this place has nothing to do with 100 or it’s madam...
That’s absolutely correct, but it won’t matter to the powers that be.

Maddona
04-11-2019, 06:56 PM
Above mis-information / gossip and this entire thread needs to be deleted.

And from guys that should know better.... seriously ?? WTF

#idiots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammered
04-11-2019, 07:47 PM
Why is this thread still up? FFS, can someone with some balls and a scintilla of brains delete this shit?

insane593
04-11-2019, 08:00 PM
Stop responding to this thread , It will be out of the page in 2 days, Can't you guys hold your hands to not to response anything to this thread rather than keep replying to this post, and let it stay on the top, Choice is all yours.

Maddona
04-11-2019, 08:28 PM
Insane and others. Edit function is there for a reason . Follow the other smart folk and clean up your shit immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brownwallaby
04-11-2019, 08:50 PM
edit the thread name, put the word NOT between Annerley and Reopened haha

Michaelhunter
04-11-2019, 08:54 PM
Best to only send explicit info in private messages ///

Mister Reality
05-11-2019, 07:04 AM
And this is why we cant have nice things.
You guys got a piss up at a brewery you’d like to fuck up too?

bjsearcher
05-11-2019, 01:09 PM
And this is why we cant have nice things.
You guys got a piss up at a brewery you’d like to fuck up too?It makes fuck all difference guys. The cops check the adverts etc too. They aren't stupid.

Most of these places scream "dodgy" if you look at them objectively.

BTW. Whatever is written here is hearsay anyway.

Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk

ecchi.gaijin
05-11-2019, 03:47 PM
Hearsay can't be used as evidence, but it can be used to instigate an investigation.

yobbo87
05-11-2019, 05:13 PM
This forum is publicly searchable... Be more discreet

randy84
05-11-2019, 08:03 PM
So who’s working there?

darkice
05-11-2019, 10:51 PM
Might actually get an opportunity to go here in the future, looking forward to it

darkice
20-11-2019, 12:30 AM
Drove past the other day and the location is interesting. at night it's the only thing open. So I guess very private.

Didn't go in

iamking
21-11-2019, 01:23 AM
Its their second week officially open. They've only contacted their regulars/ones they like and trust. From who I've seen they have 5 of the previous ladies working here, but they've changed their names to try and start afresh. But sometimes some of them forget and accidentally use their old names.
Their biggest complaint has been about some of the crap written here, especially services offered and prices, with guys coming expecting everything for 1-2p .
They are slowly rebuilding the business. And a sign is coming.
Its definitely private at night, rear carpark and rear entry only. Funnily enough the neighbour operates a sausage business.
Closes 9pm. And yes I asked my girl if I can post this first.

Kowabunga
21-11-2019, 04:02 AM
The shop is really well set up too.
I think the rooms are the best I know of in terms of sturdy wide tables and other features in the rooms.
Shop is well worth a visit.

bjsearcher
21-11-2019, 10:02 AM
Hearsay can't be used as evidence, but it can be used to instigate an investigation.Hate to tell you but the minute they advertise they are on the investigate list. Investigation is nothing, it's what they can prove in court.

Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk

Brissypunter
21-11-2019, 11:15 AM
These girls are probably on a red hot list at cop station hahhaha

darkice
22-11-2019, 09:10 AM
I saw a sign already when I drove past... five massage ? Or something like that

Kowabunga
22-11-2019, 12:47 PM
Take Five Massage.
Well set up shop.

Bobuq123
22-11-2019, 01:39 PM
Being there second day after the opening. way better than the old establishment. But now we have more responsibility to maintain this forum, make sure to nothing gg affect to this place...this is my humble opinion.

APL
23-11-2019, 10:59 AM
These girls are probably on a red hot list at cop station hahhaha

Red Hot no pun intended :smile:

nosha
23-11-2019, 04:53 PM
Really good renovation. Great big rooms, big tables, good location in industrial area. They should do well.

randy84
27-11-2019, 06:49 AM
I went there two weeks ago,same girls but I did try one iv never seen before,&. Got to say 10 out of 10

darkice
09-12-2019, 07:52 AM
Anyone have any recommendations for here? Thinking slim/skinny and not flat..

Thought vanilla was great.

Or at least any I should avoid

randy84
09-12-2019, 08:52 PM
They r all good mate

darkice
10-12-2019, 01:04 AM
Did a walk in and saw a lovely rose here.

Korean, attractive, like her body, slim but with boobs.

Also got a really big room with 2 beds. One of the biggest rooms I've been in.

gpeck80
10-12-2019, 11:24 AM
Its their second week officially open. They've only contacted their regulars/ones they like and trust. From who I've seen they have 5 of the previous ladies working here, but they've changed their names to try and start afresh. But sometimes some of them forget and accidentally use their old names.
Their biggest complaint has been about some of the crap written here, especially services offered and prices, with guys coming expecting everything for 1-2p .
They are slowly rebuilding the business. And a sign is coming.
Its definitely private at night, rear carpark and rear entry only. Funnily enough the neighbour operates a sausage business.
Closes 9pm. And yes I asked my girl if I can post this first.

And a place called the strippers.

randy84
12-12-2019, 02:58 PM
Yeah there not dumb guys they know who u r🤔what happens in the room stays in the room

Yellow Fever
26-12-2019, 10:52 AM
Paid $70 for an hour. After 30 minutes I’d had enough, pulled stumps and went for a shower....no refund offered, not that I expect one.

Second worst massage ever. Ironically, the worst I’ve had was at 100.....both robotic money grabbers, wanting maximum return for minimum effort.

ML......2
Massage.....2
WIR ....NEVER.

btw, what’s the go with the shower.....dehydrated camel would have a better flow rate!!!

iamking
26-12-2019, 11:02 AM
When did you go and who did you see?

Yellow Fever
29-12-2019, 01:36 AM
When did you go and who did you see?

Couple of days prior to my original post.

Dunno, never asked her name....knew I’d never be returning.

Small, and thin, black top, mid length denim shorts....dressed like she was gunna take a stroll to the local hardware?
Coloured hair....I didn’t pay much attention?

Absolutely shocked I knocked back extras.....I was the same when she replied, come on, you can at least spend $50!!!!

I got the impression, punters, who frequent this place, must just accept anything offered up, at whatever the charge?

Tips were $50, $80, or $100.

$100 was NHJ.....I’m guessing $80 must be minus the baggy black top?

Got worse when she questioned why I went there....I’d have thought, after paying $70 entry fee, a decent 60 minute massage, might’ve been an obvious answer?

Anyway....never again.

ooshka
29-12-2019, 05:29 PM
I got the impression, punters, who frequent this place, must just accept anything offered up, at whatever the charge?

I'd say this is where you hit the nail on the head. Only thing I ever got from these girls was an extra $50 for this, $50 for that, and shit attitude when you decline.

I have never had anything worth writing home about with these girls.

Too many other shops with nicer girls who don't expect your full wallet. These self confessed starlots are low on my list of returns.

Lunchbox Lover
29-12-2019, 08:26 PM
Is this the right thread?
Ive had nothing but the best possible service here. If i only had one place to visit, this would be it.
Seen all but the newer girls and service level is very high with all off them.
Maybe the newer ones arent up to the usual standard?

If im looking for the best possible massage, then i look for a hicaps sign

ooshka
29-12-2019, 09:11 PM
Everyone's visit to a shop is not always the same as another person's. I accept it and move on to places that work for me.

ococpunt
30-12-2019, 12:13 AM
They seem to be picking up a few new girls who are greedy with minimal services, but the original casts have always been great...

Batting100
30-12-2019, 09:45 AM
Tell management... they are bery open to feedback....

In fact some of these girls mentioned above are already gone....

brownwallaby
30-12-2019, 11:20 AM
Tell management... they are bery open to feedback....

In fact some of these girls mentioned above are already gone....

how would management of this shop respond to such complaints? I found out that different owners responded in some different ways, ranging from total silence to ‘ok I will tell the girl’ to ‘you will get a free session on your next visit’

Tavs
30-12-2019, 11:40 AM
how would management of this shop respond to such complaints? I found out that different owners responded in some different ways, ranging from total silence to ‘ok I will tell the girl’ to ‘you will get a free session on your next visit’

The good old you get a free session next time or we give you special discount that then never materialises.

brownwallaby
30-12-2019, 12:01 PM
really? In my experience once they’d promised that they’d deliver provided the time lapse was not too great

Tavs
30-12-2019, 12:38 PM
really? In my experience once they’d promised that they’d deliver provided the time lapse was not too great

Seems I am unlucky then. There is always a story as to why or a memory lapse. Maybe I just have one of those faces that says pushover or something.

darkice
30-12-2019, 11:28 PM
who are the new ones to avoid? feel free to pm if you prefer in private

Lunchbox Lover
31-12-2019, 07:29 AM

If they get a complaint about a staff member they essentially have 3 choices
1) Customer was a dick = no problem
2) Staff member needs further training
3) Staff member is sacked

All have happened at this shop. Depends on the customer, the complaint and the standing of the ml.

Sleekgeek
31-12-2019, 08:45 AM
'Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
I got the impression, punters, who frequent this place, must just accept anything offered up, at whatever the charge?'

I mean... isn't that exactly what you did? ffs you said she looked like she was off to the hardware store haha.
Why accept that? I'm confused, you accepted the first one you met at the door and she looked like that?

I'd suggest if you are in a mindset of frustration you look inwards prior to outwards. They'd have all laughed upon your exit, I guarantee it.

The rules of this game are all pretty clear, if they aren't you should make certain you know them before you run on.

Are we seriously going to throw a tantrum over loose change? Can't blame her for asking why you went, sounds as though she was as confused as I am about your outting.

I can't ever imagine purchasing anything with out first understanding the price? One has to give to get.

Yellow Fever
31-12-2019, 11:31 AM
Ah, the personal attack...it was always gunna come, on this thread.

I was commenting on punters accepting service offered, not looks....what’s so difficult to understand?

Rules of the game, at this shop, seriously......you want me to spell them out?

$70 entry fee....up there with the most expensive in Brisbane.
After 25 minutes of nothing more than back rubbing, and a bit of finger prodding (no TT, no nothing of any interest)...she’s off to get the wet towel, clean my back, so I can flip. BTW, when she returns, HJ on offer, that’s it. Anyone with any shop experience knows, after 40 minutes you’re shown the door. What more would you like me to explain?

The only girls laughing....those spending your loose change.

On your way, hero....I’m not engaging in a cat fight....meow.

Sleekgeek
31-12-2019, 04:33 PM
I don't know about this, your excitement that is, seems a little over the top, certainly no harm intended, certainly not a personal attack, as for a fight, that can't happen here lol sorry if your feelings were hurt. I do stand my ground though, as the problem described did not rest with the shop or girl in question. To prove my good intentions and willingness to assist in your development, please read below . . . .

I feel like pizza.

Firstly decide, $5 pizza or gourmet?

Wrong way to buy pizza -

Walk in to shop
Ask for pizza
Don't specify size
Don't specify base
Don't specify sauce
Don't specify topping
Don't specify extra topping
Don't agree on when the pizza will be ready
Don't understand pricing

What happens next? Highly likely your expectations won't be met. Highly likely you'll end up disappointed.

The problem? Simple, no communication but your holding an expectation.

Correct way to buy pizza

Walk in to shop
Ask for pizza
Specify size
Specify base
Specify sauce
Specify topping
Specify extra topping
Agree on when the pizza will be ready
Understand pricing

What happens next? Highly likey your expectations will be met. If they can't make the pizza you ordered, find another pizza place that will.

The problem? There isn't one as you have communicated your expectations and have received a response.

Problem solved. It's not hard hey lol?
Just apply logic to all that you do and you'll be fine (mostly) haha

Hammered
31-12-2019, 07:49 PM
I’ve been here quite a few times and tried most of the girls. Not once have I left feeling anything other than completely satisfied at the service.

I’ll definitely be returning when I’m back from holidays.

revolnaisa
31-12-2019, 08:34 PM
I don't know about this, your excitement that is, seems a little over the top, certainly no harm intended, certainly not a personal attack, as for a fight, that can't happen here lol sorry if your feelings were hurt. I do stand my ground though, as the problem described did not rest with the shop or girl in question. To prove my good intentions and willingness to assist in your development, please read below . . . .

I feel like pizza.

Firstly decide, $5 pizza or gourmet?

Wrong way to buy pizza -

Walk in to shop
Ask for pizza
Don't specify size
Don't specify base
Don't specify sauce
Don't specify topping
Don't specify extra topping
Don't agree on when the pizza will be ready
Don't understand pricing

What happens next? Highly likely your expectations won't be met. Highly likely you'll end up disappointed.

The problem? Simple, no communication but your holding an expectation.

Correct way to buy pizza

Walk in to shop
Ask for pizza
Specify size
Specify base
Specify sauce
Specify topping
Specify extra topping
Agree on when the pizza will be ready
Understand pricing

What happens next? Highly likey your expectations will be met. If they can't make the pizza you ordered, find another pizza place that will.

The problem? There isn't one as you have communicated your expectations and have received a response.

Problem solved. It's not hard hey lol?
Just apply logic to all that you do and you'll be fine (mostly) haha

Spot on mate. Once the pizza maker knows your taste, they will recommend you other bases that suits you. I have tasted many so far and pizza maker hooked me up with a nice tasty one everytime.

Hammered
04-01-2020, 06:34 AM
So now that Rose is no longer working here, who does the best actual massage?

revolnaisa
04-01-2020, 08:15 AM
So now that Rose is no longer working here, who does the best actual massage?

Rose is on holidays.

Hammered
04-01-2020, 06:29 PM
Holidays? Really? When is she expected to be back at Take 5?

Tlito
04-01-2020, 07:38 PM
What is the crap about pizza
No one would even read that bs
It is a forum about sex mate not food
And before you say I am an idiot just tell me where I can have fun with girls please or don’t bother

pommychris
04-01-2020, 07:46 PM
yes you said it you are an idiot!!!

Tlito
04-01-2020, 08:00 PM
Been to this great venue many times the ladies have always provided amazing massages they are IMO the best in Australia and I have been doing this for 20 years
Ladies like o and m and p are wonderful
Off to Thailand on Sunday and I doubt if I will find ladies who give better massages
They may be cheaper but not better

Hammered
04-01-2020, 09:55 PM
And before you say I am an idiot just tell me where I can have fun with girls please or don’t bother

It’s a metaphor.
Here’s the Cliff’s Notes:
Ask for what you want. Negotiate the price. Don’t be a cunt. Pay money. Leave happy.

revolnaisa
05-01-2020, 02:42 AM

Nope you are retarded

Lunchbox Lover
05-01-2020, 08:55 AM
It’s a metaphor.
Here’s the Cliff’s Notes:
Ask for what you want. Negotiate the price. Don’t be a cunt. Pay money. Leave happy.

Perfect
I met a Captain America once, but not a Thor.
By the way cant i be just a little cuntish? Not full blown or anything, but just enough

Hammered
05-01-2020, 01:57 PM
Perfect
I met a Captain America once, but not a Thor.
By the way cant i be just a little cuntish? Not full blown or anything, but just enough
Not that kind of Hammered.

revolnaisa
05-01-2020, 05:58 PM
Holidays? Really? When is she expected to be back at Take 5?

It is difficult to say. From the beginning, Rose always took trips to Korea (from her earlier days at Maple too). She never says her returning date as she always changes her plans.

scrim57
05-01-2020, 08:25 PM
Is this same rose as rosemary massage? Tiny little thing with stunning blue contacts

darkice
07-02-2020, 10:39 PM
I finally got to try red here and wow

had a great time !

reddoor
07-02-2020, 10:54 PM
I finally got to try red here and wow

had a great time !
Indeed, she is evidence that youth is not the prime reason to punt. If anybody likes tall Euro girls than might worth a shot here.

mattmyc
13-02-2020, 03:11 PM
How do this shop compare to the new FG's second shop "Anytime massage"?
In terms of service of ML and price they charge. Thanks.

Kowabunga
13-02-2020, 03:17 PM
How do this shop compare to the new FG's second shop "Anytime massage"?
In terms of service of ML and price they charge. Thanks.

Maybe you can try and let us know.
Take 5 is good.

Lunchbox Lover
13-02-2020, 05:15 PM
Maybe you can try and let us know.
Take 5 is good.

Real fuckin good

mattmyc
17-02-2020, 03:36 PM
Ok, tried both, in my limited sample size of one visit each shop.

ML: both very good, very friendly offer good service.
Massage: didn't get any but take5 ML said she have a diploma in massage
Shop: both new and have shower. take5 more discreet and anytime everyone see you going in
Price: Anytime much cheaper on $50 vs take5 $70
Overall feel: If you like more choice, take5 as the girls are in the first room you come in and you see each other like Sydney brothel, they have more girls then rooms. I prefer anytime as my connection with that ML is better. I always find Korean harder to tall to as most offered were Korean in take5. For your information I didn't choose Korean in both occasion.

Hope this info help someone.

randy84
20-02-2020, 05:51 AM
I was there last week seen a girl called mulan she was cute & very friendly,,has anyone seen her before?

reddoor
20-02-2020, 08:15 AM
I was there last week seen a girl called mulan she was cute & very friendly,,has anyone seen her before?
....Pm me Randy.

randy84
20-02-2020, 01:48 PM
Can u send one first mate my page is playing up

legituser
23-02-2020, 03:48 PM
She is good. Like California she will suck the life out of you.

Lunchbox Lover
23-02-2020, 05:32 PM
Do you idiot motherfuckers want to stop namedropping the mls? Makes life extremely difficult for them and other customers expectations.

legituser
23-02-2020, 08:14 PM
Do you idiot motherfuckers want to stop namedropping the mls? Makes life extremely difficult for them and other customers expectations.
Those are not their real names. Like who names themselves Lola or Red in real life?

reddoor
24-02-2020, 01:44 AM
Those are not their real names. Like who names themselves Lola or Red in real life?
Me and the chick who drinks champagne that tastes just like Coca Cola. 😆

randy84
24-02-2020, 12:16 PM
Anyways there all good boys all of them 💆🏼*♂️

mattmyc
24-02-2020, 12:54 PM
Haha, in my last visit, when I was having a shower after my session a good looking ML came in even my door was closed and used the toilet. Just like my gf used to do. Didn't get her name. She must be busting.

reddoor
24-02-2020, 01:23 PM
Haha, in my last visit, when I was having a shower after my session a good looking ML came in even my door was closed and used the toilet. Just like my gf used to do. Didn't get her name. She must be busting.
Might have been an emergency wash out before those little wriggly critters took hold.

Kowabunga
01-03-2020, 06:33 AM
Great shop this one.

randy84
01-03-2020, 12:37 PM
Inbox who u had mate

LoveHer
30-12-2020, 11:55 PM

not too good a guessing (my guess.)