PDA

View Full Version : Other Angela @ 84a Artarmon Remedial Massage

mktrn
06-11-2019, 04:12 PM
Person's Name : Angela

Establishment : Artarmon Remedial Massage Centre

Date of Visit : November 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://artarmon-remedial-massage-centre.business.site/

Phone : 0416 723 511

Hours of Business : 10:00 - 22:00

Rates :
30 minutes: $40
45 minutes: $55
60 minutes: $60
90 minutes: $100

Size/shape : Slim, A/B Cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong Chinese

Services Provided : Massage, NHJ

Value for money/recommend? : YES

My experience/comments :

I originally booked with Bella who I haven't met yet, but was told on arrival that her train had been delayed so if I could wait a few minutes someone else would be along. Sure enough, Angela showed up in no time and she's nice looking, friendly girl with pretty good English and a warm personality. She has a tight little figure with some nice A/B cups and she's wearing a form fitting dress which gives a pretty strong hint at what's underneath.

Part 1:
I hop up on the table and she starts off with an oil massage - as with lots of the other girls in this shop she's got surprisingly strong massage skills and quickly finds lots of my knots and tight areas which is great. Toward the end of the massage she gives some "Accidental" brushes against the backend of my junk and then heads out for a hot towel to clean up.
After drying me off she gives me a really light brush with her fingertips, concentrating more and more on the back of my coin purse and now semi-hard bell end.
She does a little cat bath which actually sets us both of laughing for some reason then she asks me to turn over...

Part 2:
On the flip and she "unwraps the present" to reveal the aforementioned tight little bod with some prominent and delectable nipples and a natural bush. She lays half on top of me for some GFE with light kisses on the neck and nipples (mine) while fondling away at my meat and two veg. She has a great hand technique and picks up the pace a little before flipping around and giving me an incredible view and access to her tight little minge.
It doesn't take long before this is enough to get me over the line and upon eruption she strengthens her grip and squeezes every last drop of nut butter out of me.
She gives me an extremely thorough cleanup which is always kind of nice, rather than letting you leave the shop covered in your own sauce.

As there's still a few minutes left on the scoreboard she gives me a really nice head massage and we have a few more laughs and some chit chat before I head off.

I've said it before, but this place is definitely the best run shop on the north side of town - always clean and efficient on the comms, and the girls are top notch along with their service.