PDA

View Full Version : Ginza C Mocha - Sexy Fuck Doll

23_
08-11-2019, 09:40 PM
After a disappointing and lacklustre punt at 479 with a ‘new’ girl the week prior I decided that this week it was time to visit my favourite girl, Mocha. (8th visit).

As soon as I stepped through the door I was warmly greeted by a lovely young girl with a beautiful smiling face – very cute. Mocha is very service oriented and is someone who takes initiative every time. I start by telling her that she is a sexy little girl and she reciprocates with cheeky little smile and stated that I was looking quite snazzy as well.

Upon meeting her, I could not help but peek at her nice slender figure and sexy body. She possesses C cup boobs that are very soft, firm and wonderful to play with. She has very soft skin and smells very nice – I love her perfume.

Throughout the session it was very passionate and hot. It was like making love to a high school sweet heart for the first time. The intimate kissing which occurred throughout was beyond exceptional. All that DFK was making me super horny and my dick was insanely hard. Mocha is a fantastic kisser and does not hold back. Her soft luscious lips are to die for.

She provided some fantastic DD. She knows exactly how I like it - straight to the point. Next, we went for some 69. Her pussy is very clean and is wonderful to lick, she gets very wet – so fucking hot.

While my dick was hard, she hastily slips a condom on me and we proceed with some hot CG action. I slide into her very tight young pussy and we start to fuck. While we fucked, we were simultaneously kissing and holding onto each other very tight – very nice GFE feeling.

After a few moments, she starts to increase the pace and starts to bounce rapidly on my dick. Watching my dick slide in and out of her was so fucking hot – feels amazing.

My dick was absolutely loving her warm and wet pussy. I was trying so hard not to cum early (haha). After a few minutes we move to missionary. I started slowly and held her close. We fucked like crazy. Heaps of sweet kisses in between with our tongues entwining – super hot.

I mixed missionary with slow rhythmic and faster rapid strokes and by now her pussy could take anything. I fucked her hard and deep. Not too long after I gave in and came.

Mocha is a complete rarity and our connection was effortless. She's sexy, funny and genuine. Mocha is the type of partner that many seek. She is gifted to be beautiful in both body and in mind, plus an insatiable and adventurous sexual explorer. Time flies very quickly with her. I have seen Mocha many times now and each time something new is discovered, both about her as a person and about her sexually. Mocha’s world is filled with flirty, teasing looks, paired with sensuality that easily shifts to lusty desire and consuming passion. Without a doubt, she is my favourite girl of all time.

SliverFox
09-11-2019, 08:40 AM
One girl 8 ARs Mocha gonna love you man haha.

23_
09-11-2019, 12:06 PM
One girl 8 ARs Mocha gonna love you man haha.I will always support her. She is the best. Other girls do not even close to the level of service she provides.

For all the brothers who haven't seen her, please do yourselves a favour and book her now!