PDA

View Full Version : Question Rename

annintofu
09-11-2019, 12:54 AM
i've seen happening a few times:
*lovely new girl in shop, great session.
*4-6weeks later, girl is gone(not on roster)
*another new girl on roster, book to see this girl, who turned out to be the same girl with a different name.

why would shops do this?

Climax598
09-11-2019, 02:11 AM
i've seen happening a few times:
*lovely new girl in shop, great session.
*4-6weeks later, girl is gone(not on roster)
*another new girl on roster, book to see this girl, who turned out to be the same girl with a different name.

why would shops do this?
That call marketing and hope punter wouldn't know.
Alot of the shops thinks we punter are stupid.

konfuzion
09-11-2019, 08:14 AM
Girl told me she did this to stop stalker.

rooter
09-11-2019, 08:20 AM
Sometimes it's because a girl is trying to avoid a creepy/jealous/possessive/stalker customer, or customer(s) she does not want to see anymore.
Sometimes she is trying to avoid being found out by friends, boyfriend, or family.
Sometimes is just marketing/rebranding

papi
09-11-2019, 10:32 AM
Sometimes there is a new girl with same name as a girl that has left. There are a few shops recycling names and cashing in on popularity of previous girls. You make a booking with the girl you’ve seen before and suddenly it’s a different girl with same name.

storry_teller
09-11-2019, 11:06 AM
I think all reasons above are counted

wilisno
09-11-2019, 11:55 AM
Sometimes it’s because the girl has got a nasty review, written by a troll who hasn’t even seen her, just an attack to the shop, although the troll might have been caught out, but some punters just prefer to trust negative reviews, so they have no choice but to change her working name.

ellison
09-11-2019, 05:12 PM
I bet most commonly its due to a past customer. Report any disrespectful behavior towards women to the boss.
Zero tolerance should be practised everywhere

bdjc
09-11-2019, 05:27 PM
I bet most commonly its due to a past customer. Report any disrespectful behavior towards women to the boss.
Zero tolerance should be practised everywhere

Not sure if this is the main reason. As the "new girl" would have pretty much the same description as the old one (e.g 22yo cute jp uni student, nti). Given his taste, that past customer will most likely want to visit this "new girl" as well, so renaming would be of very limited help to get rid of the creep.

To my mind, having a "new" name on the roster is mostly likely a ploy to attract the attention of men who are always on the lookout for new girls.

ellison
09-11-2019, 05:31 PM
Unless a brothel has a track record of accurate photos and reliable rosters, the roster and names are pretty meaningless. If you describe a brothel being flexible with names, they also probably stretch the truth with ages, number of WL available and other facts. Generally the better shops dont resort to inaccuracies.

aussiegaigin
10-11-2019, 04:02 PM
One of my ML friends had to change her shop name (L) because the new owner simply didn't like the name, and gave her a new one (A).

Might have been confusing for anyone checking the roster for (L) and find she is no longer there; ring the shop and the other girls don't know who L is, "only got A and D working on Wednesday".

Even the boss at one shop has one name for customers, another for the girls.

BuryYourDead
11-11-2019, 07:17 PM
A boss papasan takes no shit, and doesn't have to resort to name changing.
He will be firm, yet polite.
And dont fuck with his business.....
Because if you overstep the boundaries, you get taken to the outside toilet.... hahaha.