PDA

View Full Version : General talk Real wet girl

Old Bird
10-11-2019, 09:46 AM
Have you guys meet some real natural wet girl in punting? I have saw a Japanese lady long time ago at old 206 Commonwealth St. She love finger play and got very wet. That was mt only experience don't need lubricant in punt

triedforonce
10-11-2019, 09:58 AM
Had several experience with wet ML. One of my favorite is the Laos girl, a lot of extra, we had a lot of fun, and she always wet. I asked her and she said it's normal for her, which make me come back to her again and again until she retired... Too bad.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Labia Vortex
10-11-2019, 10:35 AM
Early in the day....after a break of a day or more.....and the right stimulation....most girls will get wet...admittedly some more others
Young inexperienced Japanese girls often produce a flood

BlackToad
10-11-2019, 10:38 AM
Had a ML I saw a few times, she always got very wet during the B2B. I used to call her “warm and wet” just like her home...Thailand..ha ha! She thought that was so funny. We ended up fucking in our 2nd session. Very slippery.

woods23
10-11-2019, 10:51 AM
Meet a few ml over the yrs mostly korean the one doesnt talk ,snobby or no show any emotion just pure coldness type ..these types surprised me even them how wetttt they are once they get turn on...one girl have jumped off the table once to wipe her pussy dry and said " fck , I'm fcking wet " hahaha

Leave the wl out almost all is fake not natural wet !!

Azninvasion85
10-11-2019, 03:45 PM
How do u get fake wetness? I've had a fair amount of wl that gets really wet. The only thing I don't like is after they get soaking wet... some of them wipe themselves dry then put on lube? Weird

woods23
10-11-2019, 04:52 PM
Well most wl will pre lube before entering the room.
Some wl apply too much it leak out getting very messy as you daty and fingering her....so they wipe it off need more fresh lube again :cool2:

If shes naturally wet no need to re-lube right?

I had one girl do the totally opposite as she get very wet..she would dry her pussy before I enter her ..complaining she is too wet doesn't feel good.

Azninvasion85
10-11-2019, 06:40 PM
Wow lol I've never heard of that before. Haha I've always daty the girls and can't taste lube!

Climax598
10-11-2019, 07:12 PM
Wow lol I've never heard of that before. Haha I've always daty the girls and can't taste lube!
I can confirm some WL prelube before work. I mean putting lube inside their vigina. Using a lube applicator. In fact I have help my regular to do it once as she forget during the start of work. No lube taste because is water base and the shop sale to the girls.

Azninvasion85
11-11-2019, 10:35 AM
Ahh ML then I would understand. I very rarely see mls haha I'm a full service guy

Meng
11-11-2019, 12:57 PM
A WLs job is to stroke a guys ego. Whenever I read a AR where someone says the WL was super wet or they made the WL cum 100 times I’m just like hmm she’s a good actor.

If they are getting fucked for hours on end, they wouldn’t be getting wet easily.

Climax598
11-11-2019, 02:22 PM
A WLs job is to stroke a guys ego. Whenever I read a AR where someone says the WL was super wet or they made the WL cum 100 times I’m just like hmm she’s a good actor.

If they are getting fucked for hours on end, they wouldn’t be getting wet easily.
Very true if you go in the evening the girls are all dry up after a few go during the day. Go during the day, the best if the girl have one or two short session then you. This have work for me many time getting the girl work up by other guys and I just continue the process in getting them orgasm and wet.

LookingForTheOne
11-11-2019, 02:25 PM
The massage girl i am seeing at the moment gets so wet that when she sits on your chest to do Handjob she starts dripping as she is getting on.

Azninvasion85
11-11-2019, 06:29 PM
That is true, however it's also about what sort of connection u have with the girls as well, and foreplay..

Raybo
12-11-2019, 08:14 AM
The last WL i was with was super wet, especially when we were in the shower! Needed a towel to wipe her down!

schloong
12-11-2019, 03:57 PM
A regular ML in the 'Gong I saw many times over several years used to get VERY wet during our sessions.

Pity she's retired now...

Oldfella
17-11-2019, 08:44 AM
How about sharing where these naturally wet ladies are, so we can all try :love:

wilisno
17-11-2019, 10:41 PM
How about sharing where these naturally wet ladies are, so we can all try :love:

No point ! By the time you see her, she has dried up long ago ! ;) ;) ;)