PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Thanks ginza for fixing up a mix up

Pussyhands
12-11-2019, 06:15 AM
I thought I share an honest mix up at ginza and how they handled it

Booked a girl and went in, there was a mix up with the room and I was in there for 15 min before I realised it wasn’t the girl I booked hahahaha

Quickly dressed and asked the receptionist and they were really quick the sort it out and point me in the right direction

Rare mix up and ginza handles it really well

Bound to happen as I am there every 4-7 days hahahah

There had been lots of mix ups in my punting life at lots of places, ginza had been the best response thus far

GoldfishMan
12-11-2019, 07:37 AM
I thought I share an honest mix up at ginza and how they handled it

Booked a girl and went in, there was a mix up with the room and I was in there for 15 min before I realised it wasn’t the girl I booked hahahaha

Quickly dressed and asked the receptionist and they were really quick the sort it out and point me in the right direction

Rare mix up and ginza handles it really well

Bound to happen as I am there every 4-7 days hahahah

There had been lots of mix ups in my punting life at lots of places, ginza had been the best response thus far
I'm not surprised. Three cheers for Wilson, he really runs his business so well. Good on ya, mate!

rooter
12-11-2019, 10:28 AM
So you got a 15 mins session for free. Nice one bro!
So what made you notice you had the wrong girl after 15 mins.
Looks? Personality? Pussy? DFK? Shower?
And how did the girl react to being dumped after 15 mins?
Is the girl you got by mistake worth seeing for a full session next time?

Raybo
12-11-2019, 11:40 AM
can't actually believe you got dressed and walked out 15 minutes into the session, especially at Ginza. Rooter asked what the girl thought, I wonder if she will see you next time if you chose to book her!

Climax598
12-11-2019, 12:02 PM
Was she giving you bbbj and you feel is different or you ware fucking her? Wow you have a free lunch. It happen to me once with J Tomoe. She came to the wrong room and we DFK and have to tell her wrong room. She was new to the place at the time.

ellison
12-11-2019, 03:35 PM
Wouldnt walk out at Ginza as their women know about good service

Ive walked out during a punt in one of the cheaper poorly run shops
I went to a shop in the suburbs. Paid for 1 hour. Went in the room at 2pm. Lady came in at start to give towel then walked out and closed door behind her. I finished shower and am on bed dried and ready at 205. She still not in room by 210. She came in at 215pm and began to have shower. Finished shower at 220pm. I got dressed and walked out. I went to manager snd said I was not happy with this. The lady was undressed but we never touched. Im paying for 1 hour, lady should not be waiting outside for long periods. Time starts when she walks in room and stays there. I was lucky, it wasnt a busy time. I was provided with a better lady as I was a regular customer. Im paying good money so I dont want to be shortchanged

Pussyhands
12-11-2019, 04:57 PM
Service was great

I booked a Chinese girl and she spoke Japanese lol and pulled up the translation on phone to Japanese lols

So I thought I’d double check hahahah

Management gave me an option to pay the girl and I did since no one was at fault, ginza was gona give me 50 and we wondered whether to give the girl and I said yeah that’s fair

Other places charged me half the fee for their mess up

Ginza refunded me some money plus sent me to the right girl.

So I would have walked away with 50 ontop but was good thought to give the original girl 50 for 15 min. As I wouldnt be out of pocket for anything

hornedone
14-11-2019, 08:37 AM
Became 15 min blow n go with hoe $50. Lol. Good outcome.