21-05-2012, 11:04 AM
Person's Name : Ayumi

Establishment : 64 Alexander Ave Taren Point

Date of Visit : Sunday in May!

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64alexander.com

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape/features : Quite trim!

Nationality or Ethnicity: Papasan tells me she is Chinese with some Japanese background

Services Provided : Kissing, natural french (YMMV!), sex in a variety of positions, BBBJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes!

I decide to go down to 64. I was hoping to fuck Tiffany. I've been going to this place so damn much but I've never had the chance to fuck Tiffany.

I enter the place and end up bumping into Eva who is starting a booking soon, surprise, surprise, although I get to chat to her in the reception which was nice. She made a good effort to talk, even with her English not being great, and apologised for it. She's so very nice to talk to as well as hot!

Ends up Tiffany is on holidays for fucks sake. Other girls were Anna and Joye who I both know, Linda who I hadn't seen before but looked great or Ayumi whos first day it was. I asked Michael who was papasaning who is best between Linda and Ayumi. Ayumi was suggested. I asked if it was the same Ayumi I've heard about as being good at the other well known place in the North, and he said yes. Its settled then!!

I may be wrong but I get the impression Ayumi is absolutely 30+. I could guess more accurately but I might get it wrong and offend badly.

Anyway, who cares, you should see the body on her and feel her pussy, she's as fit as you could ever ask for, polite and chatty (English not great, but not bad either).

We started with some DFK, then she kissed me all over, then I went to work on her lovely breasts and nipples. Then she covered me up and fucked me cowgirl, then reverse cowgirl, then I fucked her mish, then she BBBJ, then a cool shower, then cover me again for more cowgirl and mish, then more BBBJ. Yep, I was having trouble getting over the finish line, although it was NO FAULT OF AYUMI. She was very enthusiastic, and I must say even though I think she's not the youngest in the place, she has a great body and a very tight little pussy indeed. Quite amazing and I don't know why I couldn't get there. Maybe stress.

I tell her thank you but I'm ok if she gives up after some more BBBJ, but she refuses. She says, little more fuck, then hops on cowgirl again. Something just clicked, whether I was just relaxed after the BBBJ (when hot I simply cannot cum, so needed to cool down) but I felt myself building until I tell her I'm about to cum and explode in a great orgasm, in cowgirl of all positions, not my usual but oh god its good when it happens.

We clean up, shower, and there are only a few minutes left (yes, we'd been going for near an hour non stop), so I dressed, kissed Ayumi thank you and left happy as Larry!

Ayumi is a must see if you tend to have a little less sensitivity and need a pussy you can really feel through a condom. There is no guessing why Ayumi has YUM in her name!!!

Recommended for the sexual encounter, although I didn't find much of a connection at all which I like. I know lots don't care, so she is still a great girl to see.

Littlewonder
21-05-2012, 01:36 PM
So Ayumi has finally come to 64 she is a great punt thanks for the report Ilovefs.

ilovefs
21-05-2012, 03:12 PM
Oh yeah, she is a great punt. :)