PDA

View Full Version : General talk Fuck Chinese girls to support HK?

faruk
21-11-2019, 12:34 AM
My HK friend is going all out on punts, fucking Chinese girls for what CCP is doing to HK.

He said a lot of HK guys are doing this. Have you heard of this?

Climax598
21-11-2019, 02:24 AM
My HK friend is going all out on punts, fucking Chinese girls for what CCP is doing to HK.

What Do that achieve. You friends is still Fucking his own race. Well most of the Girls are from China anyway and girls have more business. It should be the other way round by boycotting the mainland chinese.

halfway
21-11-2019, 07:57 AM
What Do that achieve. You friends is still Fucking his own race. Well most of the Girls are from China anyway and girls have more business. It should be the other way round by boycotting the mainland chinese.

Yes, if your friend is pissed off with China then he should Boycott China products as Climax said.

AHLUNGOR
21-11-2019, 08:32 AM

Seriously! Do you guys even know what actually is happening in Hong Kong ?

toysrus
21-11-2019, 08:41 AM
Seems like a pointless place to protest, these girls don't run the Chinese government. As long as they are respectful and don't try to hurt the girls I don't see how these Chinese girls would care lol.

studsg
21-11-2019, 08:53 AM
Lol... That is the dumbest idea I've heard. Like some bros here say, if they are serious about hating the mainland Chinese, than boycott them.

But if those guys had any brains they would understand what has the WL or ML got to do with the mess HKG at all.... Absolutely nothing.

rooter
21-11-2019, 09:16 AM
Faruk, your friend is 1. a fucken idiot, and 2. a lowlife scum.

Raybo
21-11-2019, 09:16 AM
I have read some pretty stupid stuff on this forum but this is right up there.

if it wasn't for a few people on here I would have boycotted this forum a long time ago...I probably should have totally ignored this and not bump the thread!

ellison
21-11-2019, 09:18 AM
Be careful what you say about the country. You may be banned from visa and border access
Seriously though, my friend told me not to text him articles about China on his Wechat. He was worried that the government scans WeChat for anti government material, and may stop you at customs. Citizens have their faces scanned and their internet access monitored, and citizens lose social points if they are not careful

Boycotting the country is nonsense. They are systematically buying up all Australias food and dairy resources. The country has bought very large dairy properties, has major interests in Australias baby formula industry, and is doing major deals with Solomon Islands and other South Pacific islands. One of their private companies has port control in Darwin. They seek to lay claim to large parts of South China Sea and wish to control the shipping routes including Australias export routes to Europe. China has 20 and 50 year plans, Australia only plans based on the next Federal Election (3 year plans)
Soon we will be buying all our essentials from their government and its companies. In 50 years, boycotting China will be impossible if you want to eat and drink

For the record, I love China and everything it does for its minority peoples

wilisno
21-11-2019, 09:24 AM
If the protesters have the same mindset as that of the stupid guys who said these things, HongKong is doomed.....

AHLUNGOR
21-11-2019, 10:08 AM
This idea from the OP reminded me way back in the late 70’s in HK. There were a bit of a movement from those evening punting newspapers (今夜報,真欄!any old timer Hongkies ??) about organising punting tours to Japan ! The aim was to fuck as many Japanese WLs as possible in revenge or payback for the invasion and war crimes of Japan to China during WWII !

But the irony was, for all those people who were planning to go and fuck - they would have gone home every night and cook dinner on a Sanyo rice cooker, watch Japanese shows on TV made by Panasonic , ride on a taxi either from Toyota or Nissan ! .......... a real lol !

Just saying it .

ellison
21-11-2019, 10:14 AM
This idea from the OP reminded me way back in the late 70’s in HK. There were a bit of a movement from those evening punting newspapers (今夜報,真欄!any old timer Hongkies ??) about organising punting tours to Japan ! The aim was to fuck as many Japanese WLs as possible in revenge or payback for the invasion and war crimes of Japan to China during WWII !

But the irony was, for all those people who were planning to go and fuck - they would have gone home every night and cook dinner on a Sanyo rice cooker, watch Japanese shows on TV made by Panasonic , ride on a taxi either from Toyota or Nissan ! .......... a real lol !

Just saying it .

And travelling to Japan actually helps Japan with all the $1000 of tourist dollars spent on hotel, food and services.

Climax598
21-11-2019, 10:55 AM
The mainland Chinese WL would love to take on any of your so called friends. This will give the girls more business that is the reason they come to sydney to be a hoocker and being fuck by all of us. We are so lucky so many mainland chinese girls come to work as WL. If not because of them we be fucking expensive local and bad service girls.

F0x
21-11-2019, 11:53 AM

Seriously,

Has humanity really reached this level of epic stupidity that we have people believe that targeting women for hate fucks for circumstances they have absolutely nothing to do with is a justifiable thing to do.

Get the fuck out of these forums. I dont even care if its losing income for them if it means gutter trash like you lot dont touch them.

I had always thought Hongkongnese are more cultured than mainland, due to British occupation, but you just broke that perception.

ellison
21-11-2019, 12:13 PM
Seriously,

Has humanity really reached this level of epic stupidity

Yes humans are that stupid
Since the outbreak of social media, internet forums, and hive/silo/echo chamber thinking, and information via fake docos/Netflix/advertorials, people can now live a whole life and believe the earth is flat

God Member
21-11-2019, 01:05 PM
So Carrie Lam referred to the protester's "so-called political aims".

So-called? Yeah, I'm sure the protesters, the flower of Hong Kong's youth, are desperate to risk life and limb or throw away their youth in prison because, you know, they can't think of anything else to do to entertain themselves on the weekends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cKKJDd53zE

ellison
21-11-2019, 01:35 PM
So Carrie Lam referred to the protester's "so-called political aims".

So-called? Yeah, I'm sure the protesters, the flower of Hong Kong's youth, are desperate to risk life and limb or throw away their youth in prison because, you know, they can't think of anything else to do to entertain themselves on the weekends.

I've never understood the HK protests. HK will be absorbed by China in the medium term. Seriously, if I was a HK uni student, I would be spending every ounce of effort studying hard, get good grades, and emigrating to USA, Canada, UK or Australia with good work skills. More time studying, less time spent with futile protests
Get the f*** off what is a burning ship going down. These violent protests will ultimately achieve zero apart from informing the world about what they already know about China.
Kids should stop risking their lives, and will need to accept the fate of their country is ultimately out of their hands

In not a history scholar, so can anyone name a more futile battle in history than 10 000 students vs a communist government which is now the No 1 superpower in the Asian Pacific region and has the resources of a 1 billion people revenue base

Although it seems the protests may be having an impact:
'USA Senate passes Human Rights Bill With Trade Sanctions Against Hong Kongs enemy'

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1XT2VR

Kevsbrah
21-11-2019, 01:53 PM
I've never understood the HK protests. HK will be absorbed by China in the medium term. Seriously, if I was a HK uni student, I would be spending every ounce of effort studying hard, get good grades, and emigrating to USA, Canada, UK or Australia with good work skills. More time studying, less time spent with futile protests
Get the f*** off what is a burning ship going down. These violent protests will ultimately achieve zero apart from informing the world about what they already know about China.
Kids should stop risking their lives, and will need to accept the fate of their country is ultimately out of their hands

Can't even study if you wanted to cause University are like hotspots for riots atm, I understand their cause but the way they are carrying on is fkn stupid

Meng
21-11-2019, 01:56 PM
Wtf is this shit. Hate fuck is just a really stupid thing. Even if they are a WL they are still people and riots in HK has nothing to do with them.

studsg
21-11-2019, 02:08 PM
Kids should stop risking their lives, and will need to accept the fate of their country is ultimately out of their handsI'm with you there. Never understood the riots in HKG. Think about it, where do these rioters get funds to pay for all their riot gear, their food, all the expenses associated with a movement so large. All those things don't just fall into their laps, someone is obviously spending millions propping them up...

The opposition politicians who appear on TV supporting those rioters, they all have British or Canadian passports. So if the movement fails, they not gonna be around...

Basil22
22-11-2019, 06:42 PM
I must say, I opened this hoping for some witty banter. Assumed it was a joke and there would be some funny shit written, but fuck me it was a serious post! Geez, humans really can be retarded.

Gotta say though, also not sure why some people on here got so enraged, you shouldn't let people on the internet make you so angry.

Finally, although I'm loathe to talk politics on a sex forum, my dad lived in HK for 10+ years, I would consider him left of centre on almost all issues, and on the HK/China dispute he had this to say - "I wonder if any of these kids have bothered to ask their parents what it was like living under the British, and if things are better or worse under the Chinese". That was in a discussion where I was commenting how the media here is like 24/7 on the HK protests but doesn't give a fuck about ones in South America, or the Middle East, or anywhere else where people are going nuts. Obvs it's because most in the West are terrified of China's power. But probably time to get over it coz it's a bit late to challenge :O

F0x
23-11-2019, 08:28 AM
Gotta say though, also not sure why some people on here got so enraged, you shouldn't let people on the internet make you so angry.

Ive never been taught to respect woman it's just something I know. Doesn't mean at all that I let women walk over me, or anything like that, but I respect a woman's right to live a decent life.

What the OP is proposing is essentially rape. While the sex is technically consensual because of payment, the intention of the act is to basically "harm" an innocent female to make a statement about Government of China.

I've had a quick look through your posts you seem like a decent guy. Lets put this in a different persepctive for you B.

You've had a strong relationship with an ML before, and I am assuming during that relationship, there would have been discussion about her work. Your feelings for her very likely prompted protective instincts and you may have asked her to stop or limit the amount of jobs, maybe even fearing that a punter may treat her badly or something like that. This may present a different spin to this topic for you personally. For my stance on the political side of things I am in fact supportive of HKs stance of wanting to remain independent, but my bone to pick is directly around the intention to hurt women thinking they are making a "statement".

I'll be very clear also that this isn't simply some SJW thing either.

Anyway. Ingoring these Particular fools and moving on

Basil22
23-11-2019, 09:33 AM
What the OP is proposing is essentially rape. While the sex is technically consensual because of payment, the intention of the act is to basically "harm" an innocent female to make a statement about Government of China.

Anyway. Ingoring these Particular fools and moving on

I totally didn’t see it that way but now that you point it out I can understand the anger. Men mistreating women is definitely something that makes me rage. I guess I just glossed over that part, and focused more on the stupidity of paying a WL for her service and seeing that as punishment for what her country’s govt is engaged in. Just so unbelievably stupid on so many different levels. But I guess the ‘punishment‘ part is actually the hate fucking of an innocent person, which is fucking uncool and a little psychotic. I stand corrected 🙇*♂️

ellison
23-11-2019, 12:12 PM

Noone is advocating anything other that punting. See OPs notes