PDA

View Full Version : This place cant go wrong

funboybrisbane
23-11-2019, 10:59 PM
So in one of the other chats i was recommended to go to Aqua at ascot as it is close to my new work. I replied saying that Nina was 10/10 with only NHJ.
Well it turns out Ivy (Brazilian) is a 10/10 as well with only opt 2. But onestly with the massage techniques and other techniques you could just go opt 1 and be completely satisfied. The higher price $75hr door fee may turn some away but opt $ are quite reasonable.
WIR most definitely.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Batting100
25-11-2019, 08:45 PM
So in one of the other chats i was recommended to go to Aqua at ascot as it is close to my new work. I replied saying that Nina was 10/10 with only NHJ.
Well it turns out Ivy (Brazilian) is a 10/10 as well with only opt 2. But onestly with the massage techniques and other techniques you could just go opt 1 and be completely satisfied. The higher price $75hr door fee may turn some away but opt $ are quite reasonable.
WIR most definitely.

Agreed... Nina is a lovely girl...I think this shop is pretty strict with the rules.. you’re unlikely to get much more than that out of them....

Kowabunga
25-11-2019, 08:51 PM
No shower either.
I did go here a while ago.
Standard service to limits.
Just never felt it worth going back.

Dandanwestside
26-11-2019, 01:11 PM
depends what you are after. l had good and only good experiences there.
l'm sure if you get more comfortable with girls they may offer you more. first visit more offers is a bad sign. no shower is a bummer

ukeharro
26-11-2019, 01:28 PM
Why are people out there still disclosing names here? Makes me scratch my head 😬

Rockhard69
29-11-2019, 04:41 PM
Why are people out there still disclosing names here? Makes me scratch my head 😬

because Nina is not her real name and we assume the girls all use pseudonyms.

funboybrisbane
29-11-2019, 10:05 PM
You can txt the advertised number and get their name. Calm down.
Yes the services are only basic but I usually chase the best massage as opposed to best extras. I have SB's if i was looking for any more. I gym daily and work stupid hours running my own business so a good massage is always top priority. I have been to alot of actual sports massage places and only a few "massage" houses can compare. These ladies must get some actual training i think.