PDA

View Full Version : General talk Vietnam - HCMC & Hanoi

memememe
28-11-2019, 11:23 AM
I am off to VN again next week. I have been there many times and had many very good experiences.

Getting tired of my old haunts and thought I would reach out and see if there was anything the bro's could recommend.

I dont have much in Hanoi so more info on that market would be good.

Peterpecker
29-11-2019, 03:45 PM
HCMC. 112 NPK. Couple of stunners there, usual 400 for BBBJ and full sex on at 1 mill.

cassius
04-12-2019, 03:14 PM
what are these places please?

lamb
05-12-2019, 06:04 AM
what are these places please?

The 112 NPK (112 Nguyen Phi Khanh street) referred to is a Hot Toc. Google that term or that address to find out more.

I’ll be back there again shortly and 112 NPK is always one place I drop into for a release.

Happy to hear of any different places in Hanoi?

soembody
20-02-2020, 09:55 PM
normally a fan of district 1 action myself

lamb
24-02-2020, 11:37 PM
normally a fan of district 1 action myself

Any specific faves? I too have fun in D1 but always keen for more intel.

Kwinko
31-12-2020, 07:52 PM
Any one had a hair cut in Vietnam?

Johnisfun1969
09-09-2021, 04:51 PM
Surely the normal barbers will give haircut. The hot toc ones maybe for bj shops. I tried going to hot toc but could not find the place. Ended up playing snooker in one place and back to my joint for my date.

Dist 1 is for tourist and more expensive. I think there are places in other districts who offer better girls and value. Dist 1 also have two night clubs for freelancers. I got lot of information from ISG and online sites. Below is my notes. Just be warned I have not tried these myself.

Hanoi
Mai Spa, address 47/5 Nguyễn Khánh Toàn.

check out Láng street, Nguyễn Chí Thanh street or Trần Duy Hưng street which are close to Forturna hotel. T

Lady Windy Spa (picture) and Fortuna Hotel Massage

Neko Nuru Massage *****

HCMC
Dai Nam Hotel and Boss Palace Hotel

Clean message at Temple Tree Spa, 17 Dông Du Street, Ben Nghi Ward, Dist 1, HCMC

Le Duyen hair salon, on Truong Dinh st. District 1,

Vien Dong hotel for massages

Benny Hair Saloon

hot tocs on Nguyen Phi Khanh