PDA

View Full Version : Pinkghettos Merina

Sergaent Brody
21-05-2012, 01:26 PM
So this is the new agency, I am not usually adverntuous but this one night, I decided that I would try something new.

The booking was easy. Booked a time and was told Merina available. I went on the website and looked at her profile. Not a stunner but good enough. The C-Cup was attractive to me. Shortly after a booking was confirmed.

Reception was friendly and although they were late, he was apologetic and friendly. No worries for me.

The venue is a servied apartment in Chinatown. Decent room, nice and clean. There is a lot of alcohol around. Someone obviously had a good time before I arrived (but that's a side issue).

Merina was described as a 23 yo from Taiwan and she looked exactly that. Tall, size 10 and a pair of great boobs. She fit my profile of a good look girl as I am not a fan of the overly slim type. She was pretty, long black hair and spoke in a very soft and sweet voice.

We had shower, BBBJ and Daty was great. She was very helpful and caring. She told me that she was new to the industry. Her skills were slightly raw and you could tell that she put a lot of effort into what she was doing. It was a fantastic feeling to see a girl working to please you.

DATY was also a fantastic part. Her pussy was clean and fresh, there is not a trace of those sweaty, pussy-ish smell that sometimes make you hesitate. She was very responsive to DATY and it was so very wet at one stage and it dripping out.

We tried a lot of positions during sex and she was very into it. Those pair of long legs over my shoulder while fucking her felt so good.

I came the first time on top of her. We then had a little chat and shortly after, I had her blowing me again and finished my second load on her tits.

Overall, this is a good girl. I hope they keep up with the quality and service. Some competitions in the industry will definitely bring out the best for us punters.

I would definitely see Merina again and possibly try out other girls.

(By the way Management, you need a new bed. The one I was on was soo wobbly and noisy, I would have waken up the guy on the top floor while banging Merina. Just a note for you)

Cheers, Brody out!

wilisno
21-05-2012, 02:13 PM
Good report bro ! ;) ;) ;)

PinKghettoS
21-05-2012, 07:26 PM
So this is the new agency, I am not usually adverntuous but this one night, I decided that I would try something new.

The booking was easy. Booked a time and was told Merina available. I went on the website and looked at her profile. Not a stunner but good enough. The C-Cup was attractive to me. Shortly after a booking was confirmed.

Reception was friendly and although they were late, he was apologetic and friendly. No worries for me.

The venue is a servied apartment in Chinatown. Decent room, nice and clean. There is a lot of alcohol around. Someone obviously had a good time before I arrived (but that's a side issue).

Merina was described as a 23 yo from Taiwan and she looked exactly that. Tall, size 10 and a pair of great boobs. She fit my profile of a good look girl as I am not a fan of the overly slim type. She was pretty, long black hair and spoke in a very soft and sweet voice.

We had shower, BBBJ and Daty was great. She was very helpful and caring. She told me that she was new to the industry. Her skills were slightly raw and you could tell that she put a lot of effort into what she was doing. It was a fantastic feeling to see a girl working to please you.

DATY was also a fantastic part. Her pussy was clean and fresh, there is not a trace of those sweaty, pussy-ish smell that sometimes make you hesitate. She was very responsive to DATY and it was so very wet at one stage and it dripping out.

We tried a lot of positions during sex and she was very into it. Those pair of long legs over my shoulder while fucking her felt so good.

I came the first time on top of her. We then had a little chat and shortly after, I had her blowing me again and finished my second load on her tits.

Overall, this is a good girl. I hope they keep up with the quality and service. Some competitions in the industry will definitely bring out the best for us punters.

I would definitely see Merina again and possibly try out other girls.

(By the way Management, you need a new bed. The one I was on was soo wobbly and noisy, I would have waken up the guy on the top floor while banging Merina. Just a note for you)

Cheers, Brody out!

Thanks Brody bro for your positive After report...We are very glad to see it...

Also, We will arrange changing the bed facilities to make them better within next week asap!!!

Thank you for your advices!!!

PinKghettoS 粉区蓝钻

Travelmate
21-05-2012, 10:14 PM
good report and we all know there will be a new bed!

HAHA

PinKghettoS
22-05-2012, 01:58 AM
good report and we all know there will be a new bed!

HAHA

yeah, a new bed is coming soon...

PKS 粉区蓝钻

cisco
22-05-2012, 02:44 AM
Thats what we all want,..new bed

PinKghettoS
22-05-2012, 04:08 AM
Yes, All We know currently is a new bed.:miao:

PinKghettoS
23-05-2012, 04:05 AM
Welcome bookings to our New Brand Pamela@PKS粉区蓝钻, TaiWan Merina@PKS

Brand Pamela: Pretty face! Tall & slim figure, sexy beautiful legs and awesome services & attitudes!!!!!!

thank guys!

PinKghettoS.COM Sydney

PinKghettoS
24-05-2012, 04:23 AM
brand Pamela is available today btw 13:00-15:30. please make your booking with our brand very pretty girl with awesome services.!!!

thanks a lot

PKS 粉区蓝钻

PinKghettoS
26-05-2012, 02:00 AM
How can we just never forget AR thread slidedown the next page?

Travelmate
26-05-2012, 09:24 PM
who else has tried this girl?
Is this agency getting more busy>
So far none of my friend has attempt....

syacyfr
27-05-2012, 01:52 AM
I think they've got AR of this taiwanese girl already at after report section. search it travelmate. And they are the new agency just joined here..

Lightsout
27-05-2012, 06:43 PM
Great report

Lightsout
30-05-2012, 05:30 PM
BTW,where is Merina being these days, we miss her out

PinKghettoS
04-06-2012, 01:42 PM
Merina is available today from 19:00 till late.

please booking with 0488 881 885.

Thanks a lot

PKS 粉区蓝钻

PinKghettoS
07-06-2012, 08:26 PM
Merina is available this week. welcome !

PKS 粉区蓝钻