PDA

View Full Version : General talk Black Friday WL's

BAM
29-11-2019, 01:30 PM
Any shops doing black friday specials? 🤣

Catiness
29-11-2019, 01:38 PM
I know of 1 but not FS shop though. Hahaha.

cuteguy
29-11-2019, 03:58 PM
With business down for many places I would have thought the shops would be on board too.

ellison
29-11-2019, 04:25 PM
With business down for many places I would have thought the shops would be on board too.

Cuteguy, you know Sydney well, whats the situation at shops? Is business significantly down and is due to the economy? Is the Christmas -January period traditionally quiet? Do we have lots of ML/WL and less punters, or are things pretty even?
I dont have the money to punt too much, but punting is the only thing that I spend my leisure money on. Im noticing a lot of nice specials happening

B J Hunter
29-11-2019, 05:23 PM
What about SS Bella today with a doubles special. 3 absolute firecrackers on, Cici, Bonnie and Mandy what a choice, that’s what dreams are made of (sang Sammy Hagar). Pretty hard to outdo Cici in any combo just my opinion. Would love to read a review on that adventure unfortunately it won’t be mine as I only caught this after my visit to Blossom which was awesome anyhow. Enjoy you lucky punters.

ellison
29-11-2019, 07:43 PM
What about SS Bella today with a doubles special. 3 absolute firecrackers on, Cici, Bonnie and Mandy what a choice, that’s what dreams are made of (sang Sammy Hagar). Pretty hard to outdo Cici in any combo just my opinion. Would love to read a review on that adventure unfortunately it won’t be mine as I only caught this after my visit to Blossom which was awesome anyhow. Enjoy you lucky punters.

Yes I love doubles specials too. Promotions get me spending money

DanThePuntingMan
30-11-2019, 03:54 PM
Business is down from what I noticed. A lot of my regular massage shops that I go to that are generally always busy and girls always booked are pretty quiet and this is usually at peak times.

Three regular ML that I see regularly have now moved into FS as they feel there's not enough business and FS can help them make more money.

ellison
30-11-2019, 03:58 PM
A few massage parlours are offering two ML for 1 hour for $100. Im usually a full service guy, but these deals are attracting me to RnT at the moment

B J Hunter
01-12-2019, 01:02 PM
Have to agree, I found for me the level of service and services being offered have definitely been upped at ML shops on both first time visits and repeat visits. A shaky economy and reduced spending affects everyone including our favourite ML/WL’s. The smart girls see it and I’m sure the experienced punter does too. There’s a lot more unexpected bang out there for your buck without going overboard on the tipping if you’ve either got the gift or prepared to act and ask nicely. A complimentary CBJ and in some cases BBBJ is almost becoming the norm.

ellison
01-12-2019, 08:23 PM
I just texted an ML who worked today at a busy massage shop. I asked if she was busy today. Her exact reply was 'Super quiet'. Its a great time to be punting RnT as your favourite girls are more available for your spendings

PervySage
04-12-2019, 11:11 PM
I just texted an ML who worked today at a busy massage shop. I asked if she was busy today. Her exact reply was 'Super quiet'. Its a great time to be punting RnT as your favourite girls are more available for your spendings

Might be quieter heading into holiday season but the really popular MLs will probably still be busy ?

AHLUNGOR
05-12-2019, 09:15 AM
Have to agree, I found for me the level of service and services being offered have definitely been upped at ML shops on both first time visits and repeat visits. A shaky economy and reduced spending affects everyone including our favourite ML/WL’s. The smart girls see it and I’m sure the experienced punter does too. There’s a lot more unexpected bang out there for your buck without going overboard on the tipping if you’ve either got the gift or prepared to act and ask nicely. A complimentary CBJ and in some cases BBBJ is almost becoming the norm.

Thanks for sharing, just wondering if you have been getting all these freebies from city shops such as DOS and Sussex Star or out West ?

B J Hunter
05-12-2019, 01:10 PM
Haven’t been to DOS or SS as yet, although SS Bella across the road has been great but not freebie lucky... yet! As many of the girls descriptions in the roster say they are willing to please. Best luck has come in the inner west 227 NS and 3 Five Dock which never gets a mention on here. Although in saying this my freebies have come on visit 3 with both girls in the same week without me asking, so how much YMMV or repeat visits to these girls is getting me here is of course a factor also. Only gave $60 tips (not 50) to these girls on previous visits so it’s not like I was going overboard with the money. First time visit to a girl at Blossom resulted in DATY, no BBBJ for me, but she may return the favour on my next visit... I hope. The cat was let out of the bag about Burwood River Massage by fellow punters. My curiosity took me there to see for myself and after a 60 min visit (which I really should post as an AR) a double shot CBJ and FS under $150 was the result. Again maybe it was a lucky November for me or YMMV but I think there is plenty of opportunity if you punt smart and treat he girls well.

rooter
05-12-2019, 05:08 PM
Black Friday. Cyber Monday. Travel Tuesday. Singles Day.
Every day is just an excuse to spend.
As if Xmas, Boxing Day, Easter, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Valentines Day, End of Financial Year, weren't enough.
No, they had to invent more!
Work. Consume. Die. LOL!
You gotta love capitalism. Bloody brilliant system! LOL!
Marx never had a chance fighting it. And Greta Thunberg doesn't have a chance either.