PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Valentina, my first western experience.

Arnie_Fan
30-11-2019, 11:54 PM
I have always wanted to try a western girl but haven't partly due to felling somewhat nervous like I'm meeting a girl for a first date.

I was looking at the 42Gs WeChat and Valentina caught my attention, I have always had a thing for girls with a accent and I was hoping she had one. Once i got in contact with 42G I confirmed some details and made a booking.

In the room I was nervous and wasn't sure what to expect being my first western girl, I knew I was taking a chance.

She walked in not long after, she has a lovely face, curvey tight body, long dark hair, a booty that was superb, a beautiful tan and a accent - She stands at maybe 160cm.

She's been in Australia for 5 years and is studying.

She has a sexy smile and look of passion that one would get from a Spanish girl (I assume). We dfk'd and It was full of passion - talking about dfk remember that western girls may offer extras at their discretion so it's YMMV.

Extras were discussed when she entered.

She asked me what I wanted and I wasn't really after anything specific other than a good and relaxing time. I headed to the shower while she got the bed ready, she undressed and her tits are natural b cup and have a youthful look and feel, her booty is rubbery, full/thick and I could imagine the view I'm tight jeans and heels.

Onto the bed we dfk'd some more and enjoyed each other with sensual touches but unfortunately Kamagra doesn't work all the time and this was one of those occassions - it's likely due to my little nervousness or that I took it after a large meal.

After the failed attempts with the time left we conversed and she can hold one no problem, she comes across intelligent, articulate and educated and genuinely likes what she's doing.

I'd like to see her again and hopefully the Kamagra works because if her service is half as good as her conversation I'm up for a great time.

Mustang550
12-12-2019, 12:39 AM
So Did you fuck her at all? Talked through the whole session ?

Bobb1
14-12-2019, 12:06 PM
Is this the same Valentina from a couple years ago?

42Gladesville
10-03-2020, 06:57 PM
different valentina,
she's on today