PDA

View Full Version : General talk November - Memorable Moments

B J Hunter
01-12-2019, 04:47 PM
So while thereÂ’s plenty of ARÂ’s talking about good and bad punts IÂ’m thinking thereÂ’s plenty of other punters out there like me who experience unusual stuff during a punt and ask themselves it it just me (probably not) and walk away thinking what the fuck...
What was your November strange moment, new or completely unexpected experience???
Ps. Use your discretion gents itÂ’s not about destroying shops or girls reputations. It may be complete bullshit, a great marketing ploy from an ML but some will be true.
IÂ’m at a well known CBD shop seeing a new girl. WeÂ’re at intro stage my phone rings, sorry sweetheart I need to take this. Not fussed she straddles up close rips out a pair of DÂ’s and gently strokes my cock. Why donÂ’t all my business calls go like this? I get off the call after a minute and she looks at me and says I want a baby, baby is mine I go back home you donÂ’t see baby, no money no tricks... WTF... So I play along, so you want Eurasian baby I say, yes she says tall like you, I like your big nose... yeah and anything else, no sheÂ’s your nose is good. IÂ’m laughing and looking at her with her semi serious face. Are you healthy she says, yeah had blood tests not long ago IÂ’m healthier now than when I was in my twenties. What about your mum and dad...they healthy? Yeah I say, in their 80Â’s now. Fuck is this chick serious? So I say when you ready you let me know I have 1 million babies for you in this bag down here. Ok in January after I come back from holiday. So the session goes down well no she wasnÂ’t going there now, but it was more than a tease to get me back in January. On blowing my load, she surveys the merchandise closely. Look, touch and smell, yeah you have big cum have good baby for sue!!! And there it is my November WTF.

Jack Africa
02-12-2019, 10:09 PM
Hey BJ ... unbelievable Moment!
You nailed it in one!!
No wonder no one has posted anything yet ... how can your Moment be topped!!

Jack Africa
03-12-2019, 12:34 AM
Hey BJ ... unbelievable Moment!
You nailed it in one!!
No wonder no one has posted anything yet ... how can your Moment be topped!!

B J Hunter
03-12-2019, 09:20 AM
Thanks Jack, I’m sure there’s some other cracking tales out there but as per recent threads, telling these tales and using discretion to not give up the girls and shops can be tricky. I sat back lurking, reading and learning from from all the bros on here for the last 6 months before deciding to share and like me there would be many others that want to contribute but just haven’t taken the plunge yet. Seriously if it wasn’t for guys like brother ahlungor and the other many regular writers on here then what? Just like hiding outside an ML shop for 30 minutes on my first punt, it gets easier after you take the plunge and walk through the door!

AHLUNGOR
03-12-2019, 01:16 PM
Thanks Jack, I’m sure there’s some other cracking tales out there but as per recent threads, telling these tales and using discretion to not give up the girls and shops can be tricky. I sat back lurking, reading and learning from from all the bros on here for the last 6 months before deciding to share and like me there would be many others that want to contribute but just haven’t taken the plunge yet. Seriously if it wasn’t for guys like brother ahlungor and the other many regular writers on here then what? Just like hiding outside an ML shop for 30 minutes on my first punt, it gets easier after you take the plunge and walk through the door!

Hi there brother BJ,

Welcome to the forum and please continue to contribute, we all have to start somewhere, just share whatever you are comfortable with.

Cheers

B J Hunter
05-12-2019, 01:23 PM
Doesn’t anybody have any WTF moments to share? Or is everything done and said in punting just normal...
Ok who’s nominating themselves as punter of the month / best and fairest then?
The nominations are...

BlackToad
05-12-2019, 02:25 PM
Doesn’t anybody have any WTF moments to share? Or is everything done and said in punting just normal...
Ok who’s nominating themselves as punter of the month / best and fairest then?
The nominations are...

My WTF moment this month is a WL who on the first session not only told me her real name but also gave me her home address and asked if I would come and visit her in her home.....

B J Hunter
06-12-2019, 07:27 AM
So you must’ve made a good first impression and really delivered the goods. Look out buddy she might already have the sound of wedding bells in her ears. At least you now get the privilege of try (many times) before you buy not on shop time. Definitely a WTF when that happens at the first session. The question now is do you go there?

downzones123
12-12-2019, 10:07 PM
No money no trick more like yes baby yes child support

asiafever
15-01-2020, 11:40 PM
My WTF moment this month is a WL who on the first session not only told me her real name but also gave me her home address and asked if I would come and visit her in her home.....

For you bro Black..
In Melbourne, felt the urge, looked up some privates and made contact with someone working out of Lonsdale st. Established time and price and arrived as agreed... Holy fuck, every Asian student in Melbourne is waiting in the foyer... I look horrendously out of place as a mid-forties cauc male.
Buzz the apartment, go up in lift and head to the room number.
Door opens to reveal a young cute Chinese girl who looks nothing like the pics... but that's fine because she is well cute.
Head off to the room to discover her English and my Mandarin are on par. Zero.
Google translate helps us establish what I had agreed to by text. She had no idea at all. Anyway agreement reached and we start undressing. I notice she has gone really shy. I stripped off like a pro and was totally naked while she was still struggling with her socks. I was already getting hard and she looked up and her jaw hit the ground. She didn't know where to look. I lay down on the bed and she lay next to me, like a statue. It was at this point I knew something was up. Back to Google translate.
I asked what was up, she replied "first time." I assumed it meant first customer.
I decide to ease tension with a massage. I give her a gentle massage for 5 mins, then she indicates she will do for me. After a while I turn over, and she is just staring at my fully erect cock. Like it was alive or something.
I take her hand and put it on my dick, so she starts grabbing It, moving It, inspecting it. Bizarre.
I get her to look up and we start kissing, and she starts giving the most amateur wank of my life. She had no clue. We kissed more and I started sucking her tits when there's a knock at the bedroom door. Another older girl comes in who looks more like the pics. She asks my name and I realise she is the person from the messages. She asks if I want to change. At this point I wanted to see what was going to happen so decline. "She not working girl. She my cousin." No shit she's not a working girl!
I ask if she's ok to keep going, she agrees, and now the cousin wants to stay and watch! My girl isn't comfortable with that and so the real wl leaves, but gives me some food for thought "Be careful, I think she virgin.."
Whadafuq?
Door closes and now my conscience is involved. How old is she? Is this right? She starts back kissing gently like a teenager and I am both highly aroused and quite concerned.
Google translate time.
"How old are You?"
"19."
Phew.
"Are you a virgin?"
She is not impressed with this question. I need to explain. "Other girl said so."
She laughed but still didn't answer.
Back to kissing and terrible but arousing hj, I had laughed at the absurdity of what was happening here a few times but now I needed it to reach conclusion. I grabbed the condom and put it on, she looked worried. At this point I probably would have gone a hj just to get it done. I grab the phone one more time.
"If you don't want to it's ok." I typed.
She shook her head and replied she was too nervous. I said that was fine, I could finish myself if she could help. I started wanking while she kissed me and geabbed my hand/dick. I was getting close, then she stopped, grabbed a condom, put it on, lubed It, then jumped on for the ending! She was very tight and as I was already close it really didn't take long for me to cum.
She had no idea how to clean up so I did it all, we got dressed as time was over, and went to the door. As we walked in to the living room there were actually 3 other people there. It seems we had a little audience. I wasn't going to hang around any longer, it was already absurd enough. I said goodbye and left, still not knowing what happened.
I went back to Melbourne a few weeks later but alas the number was disconnected and the ads gone. Yes I was thinking of seeing if she was still there, as terrible as it was it was also arousing.
Anyhow, that was my weirdest punt...

B J Hunter
16-01-2020, 02:46 PM
Yep, definitely a WTF story to tell the grandkids (just not your own).
Did you break out in a cold sweat when you heard the line ‘she not working girl, she my cousin’. That’s an absolute classic. Bet the family had plenty to talk about at the dinner table that night with young cousins new found employment status!
Hey dad guess what ‘Coco’ did today...
What Coco? Did you redefine Pythagoras thereom?
No dad, I gobbled up and took my first big whitey slug today. Oh and by the way dad, look out for the wet patch on your side.
Great story and mememorable moment, I had to read it 3 times over 2 smokes. The look on your face walking out of there would’ve been priceless.

asiafever
16-01-2020, 04:58 PM
It took me a while to get over that one. I thought it was an act for a while. From what I could gather she was either visiting or had moved to study very recently. The crowd on leaving on the couch was the icing on a truly bizarre cake.

B J Hunter
16-01-2020, 06:57 PM
The booked cousin asking to watch the apprentice and you??? What a shame the apprentice didn’t let her stay... bonus 3some opportunity missed.
But you know what, if there wasn’t a sign on the wall that said ‘No cousin watching’ you would’ve been well within your rights to insist on the young apprentice allowing this. As a seasoned punter you should’ve stood your ground.
I’m sure the next shop I visit with the ‘no sex’ sign on the wall, I’m going to learn from your mistake and ask up front if cousin watching is permitted. You learn something new all the time in this business. This story has seriously fucked my brain this afternoon.

asiafever
16-01-2020, 09:18 PM
Hahaha yeah it fucked with my head too!
I reckon the cousin had no interest in joining, more of watching the comedy ensue!

BlackToad
18-01-2020, 11:48 AM
Hahaha yeah it fucked with my head too!
I reckon the cousin had no interest in joining, more of watching the comedy ensue!

Thanks for the write up bro Fever. Perhaps this young cousin saw how much money the other ladies were earning and wanted to give it a go. On the other hand maybe she just wanted to experience sex and saw this as an easy, emotionally low risk way. Either way it’s a punt that she and you will remember.