PDA

View Full Version : Summerville Massage Summerville Massage: Amy - New and MILFy

F0x
04-12-2019, 01:48 PM
Person’s Name : Amy

Establishment : 169 harris st Pyrmont

Date of Visit : 4th Dec 2019

Size / shape : C-cup (Naturals) little bit droopy as a more mature lady , long straight dark hair, pleasant face, slight bush downstairs, bit of tummy but otherwise slender

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : Firm massage, LFK, HJ, could probably have put FIV but played around it, Tits play

WIR: I liked Amy, but probably not a return to her.

Round 2 at Summerville massage, last time I saw the amazing Tiffany.

I was one horny fuck at work so I texted to see who is available, noting pretty much all the girls on today are noted as new, with the exception of Emily and Ruby. Given I had a good sesh with Tiff last time decided to see what fate would provide me.

As it happened I didn't get a response by the time I arrived so it really was fates choice.

I feel like it's a true litmus test if you can walk into a shop and get anyone and have a good time.

Well Summerville made it 2 for 2 so far.

Greeted at the desk by Amy, pleasant face, not going to be in any serious beauty parents, but not going to break mirrors either. Cute dimples when she smiled. English is ok.

Asked how long, I had the half-hour to give coz it was a lunch break quickie.

Leads me to the same room as my Tiffany sesh (already getting memories haha) and went back out to get the gear. I got into my birthday suit and lay on the table.

She came back asking how hard, I said hard.

Amy's part 1 lacked the strength and know how of Tiff but not at all bad. A bit further on, the oil came out and the massage got a bit better worked some knots out.

She went down to my legs and I got some nice ball tickle here and there. Finishing up she went out to get hot towels and here is a funny part, I shifted a bit and knocked over her oil which was still on the table. I hopped off the bed to get it just as she came back, and she kinda stared at me stunned

Maybe she thought I tried to run away!

I let her know it's because I hit the oil off not sure if she really got it.

Anyway back on the bed she towelled me off and I told her I have tips for her. I had to pay up front which was fine she was new and didn't blame her after she saw me suddenly off the bed!

So part 2 she got her kit off, she is a more mature lady so not a "young" body but smooth nice skin.

Overall good session. Ive only seen two, but the Summervilles girls so far have had decent massage skills, and a nice part 2.

Amy is definitely on the more mature side of the choices @ SV but still a decent punt.

Basil22
04-12-2019, 11:25 PM
Always hearing the name Anita come up haha, gonna have to try sometime! Nice review 🙏

PervySage
05-12-2019, 01:00 AM
Always hearing the name Anita come up haha, gonna have to try sometime! Nice review 🙏

Anita one of the best..

F0x
05-12-2019, 09:02 AM
Anita one of the best..

Problem is, so many of the highly rated girls working the same day...😩