PDA

View Full Version : Amy In Milton With Hot Bodyslide! – 24

Rockhard69
04-12-2019, 05:29 PM
Saw this delightful polite young lady in Milton previously.

Very nice pleasant, killer body. Located in a secure building near Milton station. street parking. Once I'm up the lift, turn left out of the elevator. greet at the door she wearing modest heels and lots of cleavage. Onto the bed and it's nice because she stays in the room while we both get undressed. She's comfortable giving massage with relief. She doesn't do FS.

Says she is new to the scene. Not chinese.

WIR - Yes

Rajsex711
04-12-2019, 07:26 PM
Any contact number available?

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

ABCguy
04-12-2019, 07:55 PM
She's not new to the scene, she used to work out of South Brisbane for a while

tuan_87
05-12-2019, 04:57 AM
Yeh she’s been around for a while... I saw her once at new farm not too long ago. Great body and was easy booking. Not much of a talker but friendly enough... body slides and and cob finish. Was an average service in my opinion however north worth a return for me much better options elsewhere.

Lefty808
05-12-2019, 07:41 AM
----removed----

ococpunt
05-12-2019, 10:46 AM
she is definitely not new, but can confirm she's genuinely good, however what I don't like about her is that she's never turned on, always business like

good vfm regardless

Rockhard69
05-12-2019, 11:11 AM
thanks for the feedback gents. she's new to me!

as she doesn't offer FS I get a bit disappointed that after such great foreplay we cannot get it on.

gpeck80
11-12-2019, 10:18 AM
if you offer enough ....

Rockhard69
11-12-2019, 05:27 PM
if you offer enough ....

i don't have that much to cover golden pussy

gpeck80
13-12-2019, 05:36 AM
I found she was robotic until I offered more $ and then ... yeah ...

Perusal
15-09-2020, 12:56 AM
Finally gave her a go. Really nice, a bit quiet, but think she has a great service. Top body...

marcus1honest
23-09-2020, 02:36 PM
I tried her She was good. too much acting and a bit fake. I am a goodlooking guy and l usually have no problem to turn women on.

flaminggoose
23-09-2020, 03:11 PM
I tried her She was good. too much acting and a bit fake. I am a goodlooking guy and l usually have no problem to turn women on.

probably not a reflection on you man...she's banging dudes all day...the novelty probably wears off after a while...

AngelFace
24-09-2020, 02:00 PM

...which is why you are paying for sex services?...hahaha and you say that Amy is a bit fake.

iamking
24-09-2020, 02:53 PM
...which is why you are paying for sex services?...hahaha and you say that Amy is a bit fake.
Naaah, he's good looking, just has a tiny dick, hence he knows it was too much acting.

AngelFace
24-09-2020, 06:11 PM
you crack me up iamking. I am sorry flaminggoose for doubting you.

AngelFace
25-09-2020, 09:03 AM
She does have a good body though https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_4537423990/Hot-Amy-with-bodyslide-in-Milton-24-24.html

APuntingwewillgo
27-07-2022, 01:50 PM
gave her a whirl yesterday. Great body. Did feel a bit robotic. Certainly VFM but won't be back in hurry

carebear
27-07-2022, 03:07 PM
Shes got a great bod.... but doesn't have the skills to please yet...I guess she might as she gets older. Ive seen her at a shop as well..

bradpitt
27-07-2022, 03:13 PM
is she operating privately again? wich suburb?

I saw her in that Mince shops but I prefer in private

APuntingwewillgo
27-07-2022, 05:27 PM
is she operating privately again? wich suburb?

I saw her in that Mince shops but I prefer in private

little studio in Cordellia St

exflux
28-07-2022, 12:23 PM
is this the person you mean ?

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5773925745/Hot-bodyslide-with-Amy-in-Kelvin-Grove-25-25.html

ad ID says her name is Lynn ???

Artie
31-07-2022, 07:55 AM
Hello punters,

visited Amy in South Brisbane lately. Appointments taken easily by text.

Arrived there, nice surprise, I mean physically. In her thirties, a voluptuous body wished for an Asian, all seeming natural.

After a shower, here I am lying on my lower abdomen, eyes closed, ready to savor the moment.

The performance was classic, almost mechanical, Amy seeming elsewhere.

However, I plan to return there in the future, hoping that it will be in a better day.

MarkAlex
01-08-2022, 08:46 AM
Glad you had a relaxing time. I've heard that she is rather mechanical these days.

Jamesyouare
02-08-2022, 08:44 PM
Any current link or number - cannot find but maybe link comes and goes

bradpitt
03-08-2022, 07:38 AM
Any current link or number - cannot find but maybe link comes and goes

she advertises when she's working. so if the link is open then you can book. she doesn't reply to old messages.

gpeck80
03-08-2022, 07:05 PM

I'm a decent looking dude too, but here's the problem with being a good looking dude with a lot of options among regular women (that you might not know anything about).

1. When you have 20 women who want to sleep with you. It becomes political. So, if you sleep with one, three will hate you. You sleep with another one, five will hate you and so on. So if these women are within your social/business network, it can harm you within those networks.
A wise man doesnt shit where he eats, or bangs where he works.

2. You always pay some sort of price with women even if its free. If you date a girl and you dont wife her up, she can go psycho, stalk you, make false allegations against you out of shere psycho female revenge and (these days) ruin your reputation throughout social media, when you did nothing wrong.

3. Being popular with women means you sometimes forget their names. = more drama.

4. When youre not in the mood to put up with female bs, hiring one for an hour or so is just the ticket.

So its more than just about looks or lying. If you were a good looking dude that could pull heaps of chicks, You'd know this already.

punting4fun
04-08-2022, 09:04 AM
I'm a decent looking dude too, but here's the problem with being a good looking dude with a lot of options among regular women (that you might not know anything about).

1. When you have 20 women who want to sleep with you. It becomes political. So, if you sleep with one, three will hate you. You sleep with another one, five will hate you and so on. So if these women are within your social/business network, it can harm you within those networks.
A wise man doesnt shit where he eats, or bangs where he works.

2. You always pay some sort of price with women even if its free. If you date a girl and you dont wife her up, she can go psycho, stalk you, make false allegations against you out of shere psycho female revenge and (these days) ruin your reputation throughout social media, when you did nothing wrong.

3. Being popular with women means you sometimes forget their names. = more drama.

4. When youre not in the mood to put up with female bs, hiring one for an hour or so is just the ticket.

So its more than just about looks or lying. If you were a good looking dude that could pull heaps of chicks, You'd know this already.

Yep definitely. Sometimes you want to pay someone and not worry about all the other things that go with relationships even one night stands. Sometimes you don't want to have to put in the work and just get to fun part. Go to all the work, flirting, buying drinks, and then maybe you get somewhere. Sometimes you want to pay money and have it be a guarantee.
Also sometimes it might be because you want to do or try things that you don't want to with a girlfriend and make it just about taking care of exactly what you want without worrying too much about the other side - to spoil yourself and make it just about you.
I think I am a decent looking guy as well - punting is just easier sometimes.

gpeck80
05-08-2022, 03:36 PM
Yep. I only punt when I'm single and feeling lazy. Plus covid pretty much killed the nightclub scene, where I pulled the best honies.

Its also that funny line Charlie Sheen said. I dont pay women for sex. I pay them to leave afterwards.

Nagrarok
05-08-2022, 09:38 PM
This site cracks me up sometimes