PDA

View Full Version : Girl info New to sydney DFK ladies

kton
05-12-2019, 08:14 AM
New to Sydney any recommendations on WL/ML who does Great DFK. I am fan of DFK.

AHLUNGOR
05-12-2019, 08:52 AM

Niko from 5 Star !

F0x
05-12-2019, 12:56 PM

Most WL will, ML will depend on how well you click imo.

The After Report forum is your best resource to find happy WL/MLs and what they will provide to a respectful punter

Pussyhands
05-12-2019, 02:46 PM
Most girls at ginza and ginza empire

Should ask reception

rooter
05-12-2019, 05:25 PM
Almost all Japanese girls.
Japanese girls are orally fixated.
They are crazy about DFK, DATY, and BBBJ.
I have had over 500 Japanese girls and I reckon only 10 were NOT into DFK. So thats only 2%.
Thai girls are at the other extreme.
They are amazing fucks and crazy about fucking and are high energy fucking machines, but they are not into DFK and DATY much.
There are always exceptions of course*

*YMMV. *Conditions Apply. *Serving suggestion only. *See a doctor if pain persists.

Meng
05-12-2019, 07:41 PM
I agree. Thai girls are the worst if you want DFK. I really don’t understand why. Maybe some Thai bros might want to shed some insight into this.

That said I did have some Thai girls that were amazing with DFK but there’s more chance of a dud punt for me with a Thai girl than with a Chinese, Korean or Japanese girl.

ellison
05-12-2019, 09:55 PM
I have had over 500 Japanese girls
I reckon only 10 were NOT into DFK. So thats only 2%

You lucky bastard and interesting observations. I like the sound of a WL with an oral fixation.
Do Japanese women have another other sex related preferences, for example do they like mirrors ?
But only Thais have earnt the title of fucking machines, and I mean that respectfully

Littlewonder
06-12-2019, 08:09 PM
All the girls at 64 and 533 do DFK

downzones123
10-12-2019, 11:19 PM
any info on Kgirls with J-spirit? so far k-girl has not been very memorable to me, only 1 in 42 glades leaves good impression. I guess i'm a koreaboo now.

Maxidonga
12-12-2019, 12:18 AM
I walked past 750 George St today and was tempted to have a Japanese punt. Wish I’d yielded to temptation now. Orally fixated sounds good to me

kton
14-12-2019, 05:15 PM
Would be great if you can message me 2-3 form today's roster

YI88
15-12-2019, 01:49 PM
I walked past 750 George St today and was tempted to have a Japanese punt. Wish I’d yielded to temptation now. Orally fixated sounds good to me

Be careful - not everyone (not anyone?) who works there is Japanese.

Maxidonga
15-12-2019, 02:13 PM
Be careful - not everyone (not anyone?) who works there is Japanese.
Ok I’ll keep that in mind thanks

Starved
16-12-2019, 10:54 PM
I have had over 500 Japanese girls and I reckon only 10 were NOT into DFK. So thats only 2%.
Thai girls are at the other extreme.
They are amazing fucks and crazy about fucking and are high energy fucking machines, but they are not into DFK and DATY much.
There are always exceptions of course*

*YMMV. *Conditions Apply. *Serving suggestion only. *See a doctor if pain persists.

Wow that’s a lot of pussy juice and saliva plus other nationalities !
Have you ever caught anything more than a cold ?

j_highrolla
17-12-2019, 12:11 AM
Ok I’ll keep that in mind thanks

let us know how you go bro ! I walk past there everyday, but I heard its not japanese at all.

Their next door always have people handing out flyers on the street, but I hvnt spotted a hot one yet!

Maxidonga
17-12-2019, 09:02 AM
Ok but I’d be looking for a genuine Japanese experience

aussiegaigin
18-12-2019, 02:04 PM

I was into (non working) J girls a few years ago, and also count in the hundreds.

Back then fucking was their first priority. DATY was tolerated, and I can't recall ever being offered a BJ (maybe not "fashionable" in those days?). Can't recall the kissing levels, but DFK was probably not too common.

Clownfiesta
28-02-2020, 05:48 PM
I was into (non working) J girls a few years ago, and also count in the hundreds.

Back then fucking was their first priority. DATY was tolerated, and I can't recall ever being offered a BJ (maybe not "fashionable" in those days?). Can't recall the kissing levels, but DFK was probably not too common.

I have a small sample size but this is also my experience with J girls. Quite funny considering how crazy JAV girls are at DFK. Anyone got tips on how to make girls more open to DFK?

Louisa18ChardRoad
29-02-2020, 01:03 PM
I have a small sample size but this is also my experience with J girls. Quite funny considering how crazy JAV girls are at DFK. Anyone got tips on how to make girls more open to DFK?

Well, I think its standard and goes without saying:

Clean teeth, hygiene - if you have bits of crap in your teeth and smell of onions, ain’t gonna happen

Be respectful - don’t just lunge in there

Kiss her sensually on the neck

Be really lovely and kind when asking

cuteguy
01-03-2020, 03:24 PM

Don't be rough or force yourself on them. Let them feel comfortable with you and then there will be lots of DFK from the girls.

lebman
02-03-2020, 05:47 PM
Here are a few to start with:
42G / N5M: Julia, Helen, Tiara
5 Star: Abby
Ginza: Rebecca