PDA

View Full Version : Other Soapy Massage at Chequers (repost)

AHLUNGOR
13-03-2012, 11:51 AM
Hi All Brothers,

As promised, I have visited Chequers on Goulburn Street this afternoon and tried the Special King's Massage:

Walked in, no booking, talk to the receptionist and ask for the special King's Massage, another female keeper with the clipboard came out to greet, I ask her can I meet the Korean girls who are available, the keeper takes me to a standard massage room (the one with just the one massage table - usually for the Chinese massage only) and three girls are shown to me:

No. 99 wearing a red body hugging dress, medium built, smallish tits, average looking, past

No. 71 wearing a bikini bra top, long wrap around see through dress - big white breast - at least 36 E Cup, she's the one, easy pick, she is quite tall too, with high heels on she is nearly my height (5' 11"), long hair, above average looking, very fuckable.

No. 95 also wearing a bikini top, long wrap arounf see through dress - not as big as 71 but at least a 34 B to C Cup and I could easily have picked her if 71 wasn't there. In fact 95 is cuter and prettier than 71.

So follow the keeper back to reception, paid the $189.00 take a locker key and into the change room. Now normally, once you are in the locker room you will be stripped naked, the locker attendant will hand a towel to you and you will take a shower in the pool area. After shower, there's another area where you will dry yourself and changed into the two pieces pyjama/short and slipper then into TV Room/Resting area.

But since the King's Special include the ML washing you, so no need to take shower, just change straight into the pyjama/short and then walk into to TV room, the keeper offers a drink, no fresh juices like water melon (for this, the Babylon is better and also, the TV room in Babylon is about 5 times the size of this room.) So I took an OJ. Then the keeper took me into the special King's room. See attached photos. The price for the King's special is on a separate display behind the regular price list.

Well, you can see the facilities of the room from the photos so more decriptions. 71 walked in and says shower first please. I took the cue and stripped naked and stand next to the shower, she then got naked herself, lovely body: 36-23-34 I guess, just a tiny bit of baby fat, flat tummy, nicely trimmed map of tassie - for body slide and soapy massage, the ML must have some hair, it would be a lot less fun if she was totally shaven or Brazilian only. Have my usual pre shower bear hug, very good feel on this young girl's body, I didn't ask how old she is, I guess early 20's.

The shower was nice and enjoyable, a bit disappointed she didn't use the litter red chair. may be next time. This part is basically the same as the Korean bathhouse in 35 Foster Street (the one connected to no. 1). But here 71 washed me really thoroughly where in 35 the girl seems to be rush through it.

Then 71 set up the air mattress on the floor, rinse the mattress a bit before asking me to lay face down.

She then mixed some stuff in a bag (kind of a thermo bag with silver cover) some kind of soap or lotion – may be just those widely used by Korean massage place. She poured the lotion on to my back then started the body slide. It was very nice, very slippery and soapy – now I have not had this feeling since China and Macau. This is quite different from the regular Korean body slide or the Cauc body slide shops such as At Michelles and Misty’s or the Thai Secret Garden, I guess this is very full on and both myself and the ML are totally wet. And because the mattress is the size of a small double bed, so sometimes she ‘s on the left side and has her upper tight giving me the slide and sometimes she on the right hand side, she’s all over my back and I loved it. Then occasionally her hands will reach down between my legs and give me a bit of teasing.

Next came the modified cat bath. Rather than licking she was sucking. As I was very clean and slippery, she used her mouth to suck up a bit of my skin and flesh then slide she mouth up and down my back, it was different and it was fun. If I must criticise, I would say 71 was very friendly, very professional but she was mechanical rather than passionate or really caring, but no doubt it was erotic especially when I can feel every bit of that 36 D Cup.

Time to turn over, this is of course the highlight of the session, and I think even if you are not a breast man, under this circumstance, you really will enjoy a lot more with a pair of big tits rather than the smaller A or B cup. How can the ML give you proper soapy Spanish if the tits are not big enough to wrap up your hard cock.

Now that I have my hands free, I enjoy running my hands all over her soft white and very smooth skin. Really long and well proportioned leg. NO Tatoo at all, I love it, After a while of mutual touching and sliding – it was so slippery I was slipped off the mattress and on to the floor twice….silly me, but it was a nice accident, no harm done, just quickly climb back onto the mattress and more sliding again.

Then 71 lay sideway on my right, have she big breast pressed against mine, her right tight on top of my right leg and rubbing her hairly pussy against my leg and have my rock hard cock in her hand. After a bit of jerking action, I know this is the part where I will get my HJ. So I just lay there and enjoy her service. She then ask me in very broken English: HJ only or Extras? I said what Extras, she said Sex, I said how much? She said $100.00, I said what about Blow Job, she didn’t understand, so I did some sign language for her, and she got it, and said: condom blow job $50.00

Well, I wasn’t going to get any extras anyway, but just ask the price range for other Brothers who may be interested. For me, I think the $189/hr is already quite expensive and if you add another $100 for FS, I might as well save that for another separate punt.

So I said to her not today, may be next time, she looks just a small bit disappointed but carry on professionally. When I was nearly ready but I don’t want to cum in her hands, no way, I got to fuck those tities. So I pull her up and on top of me. Use both of my hands to push her tits together so that I can slide my cock in between. Now I usually don’t have any problem at all in this my most favourite position to do the tits fucking, but today was different, as her whole tits was so slippery, it was very hard to grab hold of and hold them in the one position for me to fuck, they kept slipping away. ….WTF

Oh, I just remembered, this situation had never happened to me before, as when I was in Macau or China, the ML’s usually sitting up straight on the mattress, spread her legs and lifted my lower body over her legs and grabbed my cock between their big breast and gave me Spanish. And if I want some tits fucking action, I just raised my hips and I would be in a very nice tits fucking position, I never had to use my hands before…..haha. But it would be to hard to try to explain to 71 what position to get into. I just have to work on the current position.

Back to this afternoon, it was quite comic as every part of her body, my body, the mattress were all so slippery. and I finally found a spot which was not slippery, my hair!! I wipe my right hand on my head and put it back on to her breast and it gives me a bit more grip, so I wipe my left hand as well, so finally, I can hold her tits together and fuck them for all their worth. It was quite sensational and it didn’t take long before I shot out a big load. Very happy and satisfied. I was going to lay there for a while and rest a bit – as it was a bit of hard work there….LOL

But 71 didn’t give me too much time to rest, wave me up and shower again, come to think of it, this is where I should have sit down on the little red chair and try it. Never mind, next time again, and you bet there will be a next time.

After the shower, 71 asked me to down on the regular massage table which she had already prepared with towels. I was so tired and was very happy to lay down. She took another few minutes to shower herself and put the air mattress back against the wall then came over to start giving some regular massage. I had a look on the clock, that was exact 35 min since I entered the room, so another 25 min of massage. OK, I can use that massage.

.................to be continued

AHLUNGOR
13-03-2012, 11:53 AM
The original post was too long (more than 10,000) so here is Part II..........

This part of the massage was average, it was very enjoyable as I was tired so it was very relaxing. It was only a dry massage, no oil at all, she was just using a pressing down style with her hands on my back. For massage only, that would be below average, but after the cum shot, I was OK with it. Just wondering if No. 95 would have given a better massage at this stage – must try her instead next time, I think her tits is big enough…………….LOL

I think I actually felt asleep during the massage as 71 woke me up and said the time is up for the session. So I got dressed and gave her a goodbye bear hug. Just to feel those big tits one more time before I go.

Didn’t feel a need to shower again, so go straight to the locker area and change back to me own clothes. By the way, I was actually quite hungry at the time so I was rushing out to get some dinner, otherwise, I would normally spend some times in the steam room and the sauna, a quite rinse under the shower than the hot water pool followed by the cold water pool before the final shower, then I would have got my money worth. Or sometimes I will do all that in the beginning before the massage which will be equally enjoyable.

My overall assessment of the experience, the $189.00 is about the right price for a place like the Chequers because of all the other health spa facilities. Other shop without these facilities can definitely charge cheaper like $169 or lower.

I got my busty ML so I am very happy, if 71 could massage better, then it will be perfect. May be #95 will be better or may be there are some other better ML. I shall ring up next time and check.

Return factor 100%, its pricy but I think it’s worth it. Not that this will replace my weekly $80 per session massage – that was just a cheap release, this is more the enjoyable lifestyle – may be two or three more times before the novelty runs out – unless I found a great masseur with 38 DD Cup, then that will be a different story.

AHLUNGOR
13-03-2012, 11:54 AM
This is a repost from Brother Travelmate's reply:

Quoted from Travelmate
Hi all brothers,

Lets go into part 2 of this story. I guess lots of brothers also want to know what sort of performance can NO.95 give .....

No.99 is a "NO" as she is too slim, average looking, not enough appeal to my eyes.

No.71 is the second lady, here pair of tits is the first communication point of contact, certainly C+ or D.

No.95 is more GFE looking, comfortable cheerful looking.

...shit.. I am running out of time now ... let me continue this story shortly ...

It is a quite Sunday and time to write my report.

I cannot pick No.71 because she is going to be busy with other brother

No.95 is my cup of tea in terms of height. She is about 160 - 162 cm. She has got a pair of 34C+, perfect size ass with just little bit more about 1/2 or 1 inch on her waist.

There are separate areas inside the massage room. The first room is a larger size room, having 2 red chairs, a air mattress, shower area. There is another room inside sitting with a standard massage table with hand rails on the ceiling.

I have been directed to the shower area, she joined and gave me detail wash almost every inch of my body. I decide enjoy this moment, watching her body and movement rather than using my hands to play with her tits.

This gave good GFE because she did not overdoing anything or try on purposely to stimulate any part of my body.

The rest of the procedures are very similar to LUNGOR experience. No.95 uses those special soap inside silver colour bag which I believe that can be eaten or drinkable with no harm to her body.

It is a new experience to me as I never received this type of service in Australia. It is a very different feeling and expectation.

I remembered I have done this type of massage in Thailand and Vietnam. You would expect very dirty act during the soapy massage. The girl will spend so much time with your cock and even back hole and try to drive you mad.

In Australia, I have no expectation at all, I let No.95 to all the rest, in honesty it is alright, but I have not got that 'in the heaven' feeling at any point of time.

Her English is very limited. She tried her best to tell me some story about herself, how long she has been in Australia, how many days she is attending language school? How many days is she working? I am sure she is happy talking with me and looking at each other. This is just my straight feeling which a lot of time can proof me wrong.

It toke quite long time to lead me to reach climax and shooting the load. However she tried very hard and it reached very far and even on her face.

Then we both went back to shower area and have a hot temperate cleanup which was great.

We then went into massage room. The massage work is satisfactory. It covers all important parts and I have no complain. I am very picky on massage girl. Obviously there are lots of area for improvement.

Overall, No.95 provide above standard service and new experience if you have never try soapy massage.

If you are just looking for good Korean style massage. I still rate Babylon better my first choice.

Before I said bye, I told her "Sa-lang Hae Yo", she gave me a big hug with smily eyes and said "Annyonghi kasayo"

AHLUNGOR
13-03-2012, 11:56 AM
howardpayne Tuesday, December 6, 2011, 9:15am

Junior Member(有D料到)

i saw judy there a few sundays back..................35 chinese athletic body - breasts beautifully "sculptured".........looks 7.5/10 ...............limited english but pleasant personality

judy does use the "chair" for the wash at the begining and does do a great "wash" sliding her beautiful breasts all over your back .............had me standing right up in no time

we moved over to the table - rubber matress was present in the room- i thought "table time" was a preliminary to the matress but the deed was done on the table....................if i had of known this was the way it was going to play out i would have asked to use the matress

things started off very hot with her eagerly pushing her breasts to my mouth as i sat on the "chair" once i was done she then grabbed my head and pushed her breasts for more.................so i thought hmmm i'm on a goer here ........................however when on the table there was no body slide or b2b contact at all ........ (which maybe points to why the matress wasn't pulled down)

judy said she works there 7 days a week 11am - 3am ................on that basis i was surprised at how pleasant she was

at $190 a throw however i would think twice before returning................but it was nice to be in such a spacious room with a woman who seemed to care about making my visit very enjoyable-joint has the best temperature i can recall anywhere

i didn't choose judy by a number..............she was allocated to me

AHLUNGOR
13-03-2012, 11:56 AM
shamrock Saturday, December 10, 2011, 3:08pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 397 I gave the Kings service a go the other night and yes it is something different, receiving a b2b on the mattress but really, what she does is the same as what she normally does on the massage table. The slipperyness of being on the mattress is neither better or worse, it makes funny farting noises though and she pushes the mattress against the wall to prevent slippage. So it felt like I was being pushed against the wall.

I got to use that chair, but it's nothing special, it's so that you can sit down while she thoroughly cleans you. During the final scene, she got on top of me and started grinding her pussy against my shaft until I came. I was thinking that's a bit close, could slip in anytime with all that soap.

Would I go again? Probably not, only because I prefer the privacy of other places such as Romeo or M8. I don't like the idea of sitting and showering with strange men.

AHLUNGOR
13-03-2012, 11:57 AM
Travelmate Tuesday, December 13, 2011, 11:51am

99 Premium Members

Posts: 3,499 Soapy massage in Japan and Korea is somehow very different than in Australia.

They are much more professional and it is almost 100% FS included.

The first part may be on the chair as warm up

Second part inside the bath tub.

The last part on the mattress ..

Oh what a feeling, I still remember my humble experience oversea..

AHLUNGOR
13-03-2012, 11:58 AM
nazzy star Friday, December 16, 2011, 9:25am

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Posts: 3 Having never experienced the full soapy massage experience, the idea of going to Chequers intrigued me. So, yesterday, with money in hand I headed off for some fun. I was hoping that no.91 was going to be there because I thought that big tits would be an important part of the fun.

After the initial formalities already detailed in this thread, I was guided to my room. 2 Korean girls were offered and no.91 was there! i didnt really look at the other one but i do remember that she gave me a nice smile . But I was there for 91 and her breasts were looking pretty full in the bikini top.

The shower with her was pretty good but she wasnt that interested in me touching her. She did spend alot of time working me downstairs though but it was more mechanical than erotic.

I was more interested in the slippery slide part of the massage anyway. She got down to that pretty quickly and with me face down, the experience was good. She used those big tits well and she mad me feel pretty good. When I lay face up for the fun, she gave some great Spanish and again, she worked the tackle well and , even though it wasnt the horniest experience, she was trying hard. Unlike the other bros, she never offered me any extras and went straight for the HJ. She did a good job but I really wanted to cum on her tits. So, we did the reversal and I had her lie down on the mat. She let me touch her whole body but only on the outside and she let me blow my load all over her chest and between those big milky tits.

The after shower was good, the massage was pretty good too. Not much talking and she gave me a nice kiss and hug before saying goodbye.

Overall:
face: 8/10 - pretty face, nice smile
tits: 8/10 - big, busty, natural
body: 7/10 - not super slim, a bit of puppy fat but nice
attitude 7/10 - pleasant but not really horny

I enjoyed the experience and she tried reasonably hard. Not much of a GFE but we probably had some language barriers too. She did all the right moves but she could have at least pretended that she was enjoying herself a little more. Having said that, she did some nice little moans here and there and the kiss at the end was good.

Im happy to have experienced this style of massage but like the other bros, it didnt come cheap.

AHLUNGOR
13-03-2012, 11:58 AM
jimmyk Thursday, February 2, 2012, 10:26pm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I'm still new to this game, went to checkers today and had a wonderful time!
however how do you fellows lie comfortably on the air mattress? I'm 5 ft 9 and while lying face down my face was on the pillow part and there was a arch in my back.
It was fine for 5 minutes but then i just bare the pain as my little bro was having his own delight with massage happening on my back.

how do you guys get comfortable in this situation? head below the pillow part?

cheers

AHLUNGOR
13-03-2012, 11:59 AM
AHLUNGOR Friday, February 3, 2012, 11:44am

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

I'm still new to this game, went to checkers today and had a wonderful time!
however how do you fellows lie comfortably on the air mattress? I'm 5 ft 9 and while lying face down my face was on the pillow part and there was a arch in my back.
It was fine for 5 minutes but then i just bare the pain as my little bro was having his own delight with massage happening on my back.

how do you guys get comfortable in this situation? head below the pillow part?

cheers

( Quoted By Jimmyk )

Hi brother Jimmy,

So you feel like a King afterwards??

To answer your question, I had the same problem on the mattress too, but slightly different from yours:

1. When facing down, I actually put my arms over the pillow part to rest my head so I don't have your kind of an arch on your back problem.

2. When facing up, the mattress got very slippery and I slided off the mattress a couple of times......lol, but I found out later that I should have placed a towel over the pillow part then it would not be too slippery. and if you remember from my post I was having a hard time trying to hold her tits together when I fucked her tits as my hands were too slippery, with the towel, there will be no problem.

Anyway, we are all learning and experiencing new things all the time, thanks for sharing,

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
13-03-2012, 11:59 AM
ILUVASIAN Thursday, March 1, 2012, 2:17pm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Totally horny now..lol

Coconut
02-03-2013, 05:40 PM
Anyone been to Chequers lately? Any recommendations?

newnight
14-03-2013, 03:26 PM
It took a while to read through. Anyway really nice one.

AHLUNGOR
18-04-2013, 05:41 PM
Came across Chequers' new website so I think I better post an updated photo regarding the Kings Massage: $189/hr all inlcusive.

http://www.chequersmassage.com.au/images/AA1R1030.jpg

Well, picture says a thousand words:

The air mattress is usually up against the wall, the ML will wash you first using the hand shower, if you have seen the play in the Japanese soapland AV, I suggest you sit down on the little red chair and enjoy, otherwise, the stand up wash is just as enjoyable.

Then the air mattress on the floor and off you go, soapy massage, nuru massage, kings massage, body to body, whatever you call it! once you have your fun, have another quick wash, then on to the massage table for a relax proper massage - not sure if you can have another HJ at the end, but that's the play.

Cheers

:smile:

AHLUNGOR
16-06-2014, 03:18 PM
A brother has taken my advice from another forum to try out the King's Massage plus the works at the Chequers, so I thought I better share this with you guys as an update to my may have been a bit dated original on soapy massage/or nuru or what ever soapland shit you can call it, it's a great read !!

Person's Name : Number 1 (Yuki)

Establishment : Chequers

Date of Visit : 5/6

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : as above

Hours of Business :

Rates : Kings Massage $189 + $100 for "the works"

Size/shape : 6-8 + C cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong, but looked Jap

Services Provided : Nuru Massage, HJ, CBJ, FS and a trip to heaven

Value for money/recommend? : YES

My experience/comments :

OK, if you are looking for a rub & tug for $70, move along, don't bother.
If you want a genuine slice of Nuru or Soapy massage action, tune right in.
And then there are the trimmings: a drink, good showers, spa, steam room, sauna. This is a full blown male adult health spa experience with all the Hong Kong trimmings. So don't say it's a rip off, consider what you get. So, let's get to the description.

Down the stairs to reception.
King Massage please. A cutie leads me to a drinks room where foot massages are available. Pass.
Going into the cloak room. A young male attendant hands me a key, towel and robe.
I strip and don the robe.
Across to my own large shower cubicle adjacent the huge spa.
Wash.
Attendant then leads me to a wet massage room, much like the one in Lungor's pics above.
The lilo isn't there, but there's a huge burgundy vinyl covered bed with raised sides. Uh-huh.
The little red stool is there and a massage table. Yay.
I sit on the edge of my table in the robe. This is like Xmas.
Girl No. 8 comes and introduces herself. From Taiwan. Big lass. huge tits that classify as "gazonagas" but big hams too. I reckon many here would like her, but not for me. I've been in Japan and want a Jap or pseudo Jap experience. Then in Comes "number 1" Bingo. Yuki from Hong Kong. Would pass as the Hentai type. Happy days.
She returns in a moment. Undresses. She was only wearing a bikini & sarong. I down my robe and she leads me to the shower. Lots of liquid soap and she's massaging it in all the right places. Yuki doesn't offer the stool and frankly, doesn't need to. She's doing all the right things and rubbing up next to me and is sooooo slippery already. Her breasts against me are heaven and she's gliding fingers and hands along my cock, balls and between my buttocks. This is already worth the price of admission. She rinses me. And her. And dries us both off. :(
What next?
Yuki goes to a table and extracts a fine plastic "drop sheet". She tucks into the vinyl wet bed. Covers the surface entirely as I soak up the view of her glorious behind bobbing up and down and her fine breasts dangling. She motions for me to lie face down. It feels fine. then the shower head again, washes us both throughly and reaches for a pump pack. Nuru gel. Houston, we have lift off. It's all over my back, her front. My butt. Her thighs, breasts. And my god she's making sure my cock, balls and crack are coated thick. And she hasn't even started B2B with those tits being rubbed into my back. Up and down my length she glides. Then rolls me over and starts again. Works my cock. Rolls my balls. I'll bet you'll never guess what she does with her tits?
Ok, you did.
I reckon there's 20 minutes of wet play.
Agains, she gets the shower head and rinses us both off. The gel comes off easy and is odourless. Damn.
Onto the massage table on my back.
More gell. Yippee. How many Xmases is this?
And she gives a decent pressure massage.
Flip time. Ok. If I have to.
"Yuki, do you kiss?"
"you want extras?"
"yes, I want everything"
"OK, $100 dollah"
"Fine".
I'm not going to soil this with haggle crap. The chemistry is great and I'm getting exactly what I want.
I've taken the $100 in in my robe. Which is VERY important. Give it to my slippery sex toy. All is good.
She kisses me.
Sucks me.
Fondles me.
Rubs my balls and crack.
Offers up her breasts to my mouth.
Let's me roll her over and dive between her very clean thighs and eat out some of China's finest.
Her stomach is arching.
I can feel her inner thigh getting slippery. Success.
Fuck is she tasty. I could've kept going. For a long time.
"Yuki, now I need to fuck you"
I put her on all fours. I can't remember her dimming me up, but she did.
And I pound her too oblivion.
I'm so hard, I take ages and she takes it in her stride.
More showering, a little chat, hug and kiss and she's gone.
I awake.
Surely that was the wettest dream ever, only true.
I shower.
Pass on the spa etc.
Use the toiletries provided.
Dress.
Leave and pay my $189 tab at the reception counter on the way.

This place is sensational. A real play ground for us fellows. Neglect it at your peril.
I shall certainly return.

Penguin
17-06-2014, 12:17 AM
yes, yuki just came back from hk last month....she used to be a nurse :sweat: she's gained a bit of weight though and you can feel it when she's riding you

AHLUNGOR
29-01-2018, 09:12 AM
Someone was very interested about soapy massage, guess it’s easier for me to bump this one up for anyone who may also like to know what it is all about.

Enjoy 😊!

AHLUNGOR
29-01-2018, 12:46 PM
Ooooops!!

Sorry guys, just found out the good old Chequers had closed permanently and a for lease sign on the door

hornedone
29-01-2018, 01:09 PM
Must have been umpteen gallons of cum shot there since the early 90s or maybe earlier?

downzones123
29-01-2018, 01:35 PM
thanks for the effort tho bro ALUNGOR, haha never know they closed already.

AHLUNGOR
29-01-2018, 01:50 PM
Must have been umpteen gallons of cum shot there since the early 90s or maybe earlier?

I think 🤔 so, and pretty sure all cums would have been wiped down with tissues !
And there could be mountains of soiled wet tissues filled with you know what........ haha