PDA

View Full Version : General talk FS at Bodyrotic

Roj
08-12-2019, 02:39 PM
Bodyrotic recently changed their 'rules' and now allow the girls to offer FS to their clients - at the girls' discretion & price. Anyone seen a girl for FS since it's all 'out in the open' and care to make a comment or quick review?
Cheers!
Roj

Labia Vortex
08-12-2019, 03:01 PM
Competition and the economic downturn are hurting many businesses
This dictates the point of differentiation
Only ever been twice... the second time to re affirm the first impression

Sillafest
08-12-2019, 03:58 PM
That happened to moulin rouge 108 then got shut down is now under new management after only a few months. I think it was a massage parkour advertising bbbj and bareback without even a brothel license. Saw the cops there last time too.

AHLUNGOR
08-12-2019, 10:05 PM
Bodyrotic recently changed their 'rules' and now allow the girls to offer FS to their clients - at the girls' discretion & price. Anyone seen a girl for FS since it's all 'out in the open' and care to make a comment or quick review?
Cheers!
Roj

Looks like you were a Bodyrotic regular anyway and you’re the one who is interested with their new “FS” rule change, so why don’t you TOFTT and report back ??

Hi Guys & Gals!
Anyone been to Bodyrotic recently? I haven't been for 12 months or so - mainly due to the cost ($260/hr) plus favourites like Eva & Paris retired.
A few of my old favourites are still there (Mya, Suki) but there are a stack of new names & bodies.
Who can you recommend?
Cheers!
Roj

Roj
08-12-2019, 11:17 PM
Looks like you were a Bodyrotic regular anyway and you’re the one who is interested with their new “FS” rule change, so why don’t you TOFTT and report back ??

Simply put, Ah Lungor - I can't afford it! $280/hr and then $? on top for FS. $100? $150? $200?
I ain't got that kind of money these days!

wilisno
09-12-2019, 05:34 AM
Simply put, Ah Lungor - I can't afford it! $280/hr and then $? on top for FS. $100? $150? $200?
I ain't got that kind of money these days!

Can’t afford it ? And you asked for recommendations ? ;) ;) ;)

Roj
09-12-2019, 05:10 PM
I'm not after recommendations or suggestions, Wilisno. I'm wondering if anyone has seen a Bodyrotic girl for FS, and how they found the overall experience: good, great, average, etc

F0x
09-12-2019, 06:58 PM
I'm not after recommendations or suggestions, Wilisno. I'm wondering if anyone has seen a Bodyrotic girl for FS, and how they found the overall experience: good, great, average, etc

Kinda the same thing my man, you wouldnt go to a ML we said was terrible ha.

That being said bodyrotic seems pricey as. Obviously price is all inclusive (better be!) But these are pretty much double what you can pay for at other locations.

Easy example is Sydney Empress massage, of which I am gping to put up 2 retrospective reviews of.

Good luck Roj, let us know if you give it a go.

rooter
10-12-2019, 01:51 PM
I have said this before in previous posts but to make it as brief as I can ...
In NSW you are either a licensed brothel or you are not.
There is no such thing as a R&T license.
So 97% of the R&T shops are not licensed and legally should not be offering any sort of sexual service (no HJ, no BJ, no fucking, no nothing).
But we all know most of them do offer a HJ and sometimes much more, and good luck to them and their customers.
The other 3% of R&T shops have a full brothel license (eg Bodyrotic, Mistys. Romeos, Midas, 227 Broadway etc) so technically they are allowed to provide full service.
But they choose to provide R&T only, because that's their business model.
Some of these shops have a strict policy of not letting the MLs provide FS, some leave it up to the MLs to decide, and sometimes the MLs provide FS even though the shop's policy is not to - it's a grey area.
If you get FS in a R&T shop maybe it's because you are an irresistible, charming, debonair, handsome stud ... or maybe it's just because the ML is desperate for money, paying off a debt, has a gambling or drug addiction etc ... who the fuck knows ... just enjoy it ... don't ask questions ... you may not like the answers ...

hornedone
10-12-2019, 03:14 PM
I think Bodyrotic have just formally changed their business model though; fucking/bbbj is now permitted at the girl's discretion/negotiated rate

rooter
10-12-2019, 03:16 PM
I think Bodyrotic have just formally changed their business model though; fucking/bbbj is now permitted at the girl's discretion/negotiated rate
Thanks for the update bro.

AHLUNGOR
10-12-2019, 03:52 PM

Thanks buddy, these are the exact words from the shop's web page:

Sat 19/10/2019
BODYROTIC ‘extras’ policy changes – commencing 1st November 2019…

all 'extras' beyond the erotic massage services are by mutual agreement between the client and the masseuse, and may incur additional cost, payable by the client directly to the masseuse

=== all ‘extras’ are at the discretion of the masseuse ===

so, your masseuse is allowed to do anything she likes, as long as it’s legal

it is important for us to ensure there is absolutely no misunderstanding about exactly what is changing, and what is not! – the only change is that ‘extras’ are allowed – no expectations: just because ‘extras’ are allowed that doesn’t imply that any particular masseuse will provide any particular ‘extras’ – and there will be no ‘menus’, no beds, no ‘hustling’… the overall BODYROTIC experience our clientèle have come to expect will remain unchanged

simply put: any ‘extras’ mutually agreed between a client and a masseuse – again, as long as it’s legal – are allowed

BODYROTIC will continue to do everything we can to ensure we maintain our exceptionally high standards