PDA

View Full Version : Other Mona at The Pink Lady

Fred69
11-12-2019, 06:52 PM
Person's Name : Mona

Establishment : The Pink Lady

Date of Visit : 11/12/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.pinkladyprivatehotel.com|Adult massage, brothel in Drummoyne

Phone : 9181 2135

Hours of Business : Not sure, might be 24/7

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : OK face, bit chubby, C/D-cups, shaved bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, doggie

Value for money/recommend? : An excellent BBBJ, but at $150/hr for a MILF, there's better value around

My experience/comments : Wanted to go to Kelly’s to have a chat with her (it’s been a while since I last saw her) but she didn’t have any new girls on the roster (one hadn’t turned up) so I decided to stop off at this place and then go and see Kelly after the session.

This place has been “flying under the radar” – the last review I can find on any forum was more than 18 months ago.

The address is 185b Victoria Rd but the entrance is at the rear from a convenient 2hr car park on Formosa St – reasonably discrete.

Entered and was met by an aged Asian lady and shown in to a waiting room and the three available girls were paraded.

Mona, Tina and Lily – all MILFy 40-somethings. I asked Mona whether she did “Suck, no condom” and she said she did. I asked Tina and she asked for a tip and I wasn’t attracted by Lily so I chose Mona – she seemed to be quite saucy and flirty.

Was told it was $100 for 30min or $150 for an hour (the website says $160/hr) and Mona led me to a room.

While I was stripping she told me they have five rooms and five girls working each day.

The room was smallish and a bit tired but it had a shower and a bed and a side-on mirror.

Mona has an OK face (for her age) and was wearing a black bra and a large, black pair of “passion-killer” knickers.

When I was drying myself, Mona asked for a tip for “Suck, no condom”. I refused and she said OK – she was just trying it on.

She stripped. She is a bit chubby and had natural C/D-cups, two floral tattoos and was fully shaved.

Onto the bed and Mona immediately started what proved to be an excellent BBBJ – no teeth, lovely soft and sensual lips, nice eye-contact, great tongue-work, good hand-action and plenty of slurpy saliva and she went very deep.

She soon asked me not to cum in her mouth.

We’d got off to a quick start so I just lay there and enjoyed the BJ for a good while before suggesting some 69 and Mona moved round.

She was soon gently moaning and then got louder and pulled away saying she’d cum.

More of the lovely BBBJ before I asked her to get a condom.

Lube was applied and we had some cowgirl as she squeezed me in and started slowly.

I then asked for some doggie and stood at the foot of the bed.

I had my thumb partially up her arsehole for a while before Mona asked me to remove it and she got quite loud as I upped the tempo and, as she urged me on, I squirted.

Mona thanked me and said we’d cum at the same time as she tidied me up.

I collapsed on the bed and Mona took a quick shower before we had a chat.

She said she was from Shanghai, had been in Australia for one year and had worked at The Pink Lady for three weeks, having previously worked in a restaurant.

Time was up and I dressed and departed.

It was an excellent BBBJ but, at $150/hr for a MILF, I think there are better VFM shops around so I won’t be rushing back.

I headed west to Five Dock and had a good long chat with Kelly and also said hello to some of her lovelies - Cici, Rose, Wendy and the very pretty Ivy (who looked great with just a towel wrapped around her).

halfway
12-12-2019, 07:52 AM
Good report Fred,

Cheers.