PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Sherwood massage hicaps

Jewsif
16-12-2019, 02:15 PM
I was driving past the Sherwood massage place (I havenÂ’t been) and noticed they had a sign with hicaps on it. Anyone ever used their private health at this place or another?

RockHardGuy
16-12-2019, 05:18 PM
This post is about a shop I’m guessing ? So you want to know about a private lady who takes hicaps? Confusing.

Kowabunga
16-12-2019, 07:45 PM
Some shops can offer Hicaps for the massage fee.
Tips are extra.

Kowabunga
16-12-2019, 07:46 PM
System error. Comment repeated

Jewsif
17-12-2019, 11:18 AM
Yeah that’s what I thought the massage fee. Hey more money to tip with. What’s cost of tips do u pay for what generally?

Kowabunga
17-12-2019, 11:28 AM
Yeah that’s what I thought the massage fee. Hey more money to tip with. What’s cost of tips do u pay for what generally?
I'd rather not say.
Standard tipping.
Girls are really nice. Very good venue. Comfortable and wide tables.
Large rooms. Comfy big lounge chair in each.
Large clean shower.
Shop is very responsive to messaging.
Just an around quality venue.
Go see for yourself.

blas
10-03-2020, 10:56 PM
Issue with hicaps places is it generally only works out $5 cheaper but they have all your details on file.

That said a hicaps remedial massage is generally decent. Just try to keep it legit? Good luck

Jewsif
17-03-2020, 02:30 PM
Can anyone who frequents this place PM me please. Looking for price info and menu options and how willing the ladies are.

reddoor
20-03-2020, 02:31 AM
Can anyone who frequents this place PM me please. Looking for price info and menu options and how willing the ladies are.
Which shop r u talking about, cant b Vs she does'nt do health fund rebates. Is it the Thai place further along Oxley rd on left inbound? They have a health fund sign out front, no special offers when i was there.