PDA

View Full Version : Other Penny at Bonza Beauties - geat session and a good shop

Fred69
18-12-2019, 05:30 PM
Person's Name : Penny

Establishment : Bonza Beauties

Date of Visit : 18/12/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Bonza Beauties - Adult Services Seven Hills & Brothel

Phone : 9620 8888

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $135/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, nice shapely figure, natural D-cups, a peachy bum, almost completely shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : DFKing, BBBJ, rimming (both her on me and vice versa), 69, FIA, FIV, DATY, pussy-slide, cowgirl, reverse CG, doggie, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - great girl and a good, clean shop with large rooms (and a playful Mamasan)

My experience/comments : It’s been nearly 10 months since my last visit to Julie’s Emporium of Carnal Delights and I’ve been telling myself that I really must get back there.

And on Monday I was chatting with one of Julie’s girls (Sakura) at another shop about Julie etc.

I knew that Julie would tell me off not visiting for a while, so yesterday I metaphorically girded my loins (I wasn’t really wearing a long dress-like tunic that I needed to tuck around my waist like a nappy before I went into battle) and called her.

She either recognised my voice or has my number programmed into her phone (probably the latter) and I asked whether she would ever forgive me and let me come and see one of her girls again. Surprise, surprise she said “Yes”.

I had read some reviews of Penny on another forum and booked her.

Julie, true to form, tried to persuade me have a double but I resisted.

After a final bit of Christmas shopping this morning (doesn’t take long as I’m a bit of a Scrooge) I called to check the booking was OK and Julie said that Sakura was also working and she again suggested about a double – that would have been two doubles with Sakura in three days.

I turned up and gave Julie a warm hug and again asked for her forgiveness (and had a squeeze of her bum) and asked whether I could say hello to Sakura and I went into the waiting room.

Sakura came and was surprised to see me and we had a quick chat until Penny came along.

Penny was wearing an incredibly sexy outfit – something around her body mostly made of string with her tits hanging out and her peachy bum covered by just a g-string and she also wore fishnet stockings. A great sight as I followed her up the stairs.

I sat on the bed and Penny stood in front of me and we started some DFKing.

Penny looked familiar and she clearly recognised me because I keep bumping into her. She wears her hair shorter than when I last saw her and it is now dyed brown.

I first saw her just over three years ago as Lora at 7 Cowper. Then, six months later, I was her first customer on her first day at 142 where she was also Lora. And in February this year I was her second customer on her first day at Bonza – she was called Jessica at the time. But she explained today that she didn’t like that name so she soon changed it to Penny.

I stripped and showered while Penny took the money down to Julie and she returned with a Venetian-style masquerade mask over her eyes (she is a very playful girl).

Penny stripped. She is quite short and has a pretty face and a shapely figure with natural D-cups, as I said a lovely bum and was almost completely shaved (just a faint little tuft of hair above her clit). She does have some stretch marks on her stomach which look like she has recently lost weight, but overall she has a very good figure.

Onto the bed and Penny knelt over me for some more DFKing followed by a lick of my nipples before moving down to kneel between my legs.

After a lick of my balls she worked her way up my shaft and started a good BBBJ – there was plenty of saliva and good hand-work and eye-contact and she went quite deep. It was very slightly toothy but not too bad.

She also licked my perineum and I raised my knees in the air and she went further south to give me a light rimming.

I suggested some 69 and Penny moved round.

She responded immediately with some moaning which gradually got more intense.

I also rimmed her and then stuck a finger up her arsehole while still licking her.

Before long she squirmed away saying she’d cum.

Penny wanted to fuck immediately but it was still too early so I got her to suck me some more. She was kneeling beside me so I put a finger in her pussy and she moved to let me lick one of her nipples, which she seemed to love.

She then straddled me for a pussy-slide before I told her that I wanted to lick her again and got her to live down for some DATY.

Penny also ferreted around in her bag for a vibrator but she’d forgotten to bring it.

I finger-fucked her and tickled her nipples while licking her and she soon came and pushed me away.

It was now time to fuck and as she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth.

We started with some cowgirl (with Penny telling me that my cock was bigger than last time – not sure how that works!) and she rode me with great passion. We had some more DFKing and then she sat upright and I used my thumb to rub her clit.

I then asked her to tur around for some reverse CG and my thumb was soon back up her arsehole.

Great sight looking at her lovely bum as she bounced up and down on my cock.

Penny then leant back and lay flat on me so I could rub her clit and play with her tits again but I was nearly popping out so I suggested some doggie and stood by the bed.

We were both watching the action in the large mirror and I also had some more FIA and looked down as I slide in and out.

I got her to lie down for some mish and she wrapped her legs around my waist as we kissed some more.

I was soon too close to cumming so I withdrew, removed the condom and knelt by her head and she sucked me again.

I soon squirted and had to get Penny to stop sucking me as I was sensitive.

She spat in a tissue and then rinsed her mouth and took a quick shower before joining me on the bed for a chat. (Penny certainly likes a chat but it is not always easy to understand her.)

I was amazed about how much she remembered of my personal situation that I’d told her I the previous sessions. She even remembered that when I’d seen her at 142 (nearly three years ago) she’d asked for a small tip of the CIM, which I’d paid, but she’d said that next time she wouldn’t ask for a tip, and she didn’t do so when I saw her back in February – scary.

We talked about other shops and other girls. She works at 327 Riverwood on Mondays as Lulu, Bonza on Wednesdays and at The Mascara Club in Caringbah as Lora-HK on, I think, Fridays. (Take a look at the gallery on the Mascara Club website if you want to know what her tits and her bum look like.)

We were well over time and there was no rush to get rid of me but eventually I pointed to the clock and quickly showered. Penny kept chatting away while we both dressed and she then led me downstairs.

I had another hug with Julie (and a squeeze of one of her magnificent tits) as I left and promised I’d be back soon. (I recall saying that at the end of my last visit ten months ago.)

Brothelcreeper
18-12-2019, 05:41 PM
Nice AR Fred

Lora is a good sort. Have fucked her at 7 Cowper.

Bonza Beauties is always good value, especially if Pamela and Rainbow are working.

Have been there about 30 times and would give it 8 out of 10 for consistency of good punting.