PDA

View Full Version : Question Open Xmas day ?

local
19-12-2019, 01:42 PM
I have a mate arriving Sydney xmas day, and his question is what will be open both rnt and fs ?

I have no idea...

aussiegaigin
19-12-2019, 02:33 PM
Most of us have no idea either. A lot of shops have been open in past years. Look at the shop rosters. Ring selected shops and ask them.

Funandfun
19-12-2019, 06:46 PM
In RnT, summerville is always open. Less girls though!

5 Star City
20-12-2019, 09:40 AM
I have a mate arriving Sydney xmas day, and his question is what will be open both rnt and fs ?

I have no idea...

We are closed on 25th

Open again on 26th

woods23
20-12-2019, 09:42 AM
In RnT, summerville is always open. Less girls though!

Yes summer open her shop at Christmas day every year since 2015 ;)

AHLUNGOR
20-12-2019, 10:47 AM
Sorry, not passing judgment, and regardless of whether you are single or not, if you have to go out punting on Xmas Day, pretty sad! No ?

No family or friends ?

aussiegaigin
20-12-2019, 10:52 AM
It is sad, but the OP was about someone visiting Sydney, so probably on his own.

CountryPunter
20-12-2019, 10:57 AM
Sorry, not passing judgment, and regardless of whether you are single or not, if you have to go out punting on Xmas Day, pretty sad! No ?

No family or friends ?

That's a fair comment. I wouldn't think too many family guys would be punting on Xmas day. Also doubt any WL/ML would either if they have family.
Got to spare a thought for those that do have to work on Xmas day......especially emergency workers, nurses, doctors etc. And all the volunteers fighting the fires. Putting their lives on the line to try to keep our communities safe.

kingwally
20-12-2019, 11:04 AM
Not only that.. some people do not celebrate Christmas at all..e.g. Muslims etc

Raybo
21-12-2019, 01:55 AM
there will be plenty of shops opened for business. Punters don't give a fuck about Christmas and shops know this. Christmas is actually a pretty stressful time for most people. May need a release after it all.

thefeared
21-12-2019, 07:18 AM

No family or friends ?

Me personally, it's just another public holiday for the year. I'm mindful friends may already have other activities on, so why not enjoy myself in my own way?

lamb
21-12-2019, 03:38 PM

No family or friends ?

It might seem sad to some but others might not have either family or friends locally to spend time with or may not celebrate Xmas at all and might want a bit of companionship. I don’t see an issue with that at all.

To each their own.

aussiegaigin
21-12-2019, 06:22 PM
I think that it is very sad that many people punt when they have partners...

It is their personal choice, maybe for many reasons. We don't need to be passing judgement on others here.

kingwally
21-12-2019, 07:20 PM

Why...it is their choice. Besides some guys that have partners that do not want sex and give these guys the green light to fuck others as long as their mutual friends do not find out.

Arnie_Fan
21-12-2019, 07:25 PM
It is their personal choice, maybe for many reasons. We don't need to be passing judgement on others here.

Well said brother

brotherjim
22-12-2019, 05:26 AM
Well I couldn't live under the same roof with a partner if I didn't have a satisfying sex life with her no matter what the circumstance. That's not a judgement, just an opinion. Why have a dog and bark as well?

I am curious as to what life experience you have used to form that opinion? Have you ever actually been in a long term relationship? I would say if the answer is no then your opinion really is judgement in disguise.

And for some balance, and I am sure this is a common story but in my relationship with my wife once we started having children the intimacy in our relationship has diminished. We still love each other as much as we did in the day we meet but due mostly to the kids the sexual side of the relationship has dropped off. Maybe once a week max.

What maybe isn’t as common is when discussing the lack of intimacy my wife green lighted me to have some fun on the side on a couple of conditions one of which is it had to be paid for. Occasionally I partake but interestingly mostly I realise there is no place like home.

LoveGlove
22-12-2019, 10:55 PM
Your best bet is Campsie - all shops and restaurants are open on the 25th; as are the numerous brothels or pseudo massage centres, which litter the suburb especially along the main road and off the side streets.

sbk
22-12-2019, 11:05 PM
Midas is open in fact it's usually quite a busy day for them but its quality of girls and services seem to have gone down recently

storry_teller
22-12-2019, 11:48 PM
Who made first complaint about unsatisfied sex? She or you?
Well I couldn't live under the same roof with a partner if I didn't have a satisfying sex life with her no matter what the circumstance. That's not a judgement, just an opinion. Why have a dog and bark as well?

Forward Must Hang
23-12-2019, 04:20 PM

You obviously haven't been through menopause and have the sex drive of a rather reserved house plant like my wife and no doubt many other women. Sometimes a bloke just needs to feel the touch of skin against his, hear a woman respond to your touch etc. But please, you have some relevant opinions, I'd love you to publish a newsletter. :anger:

there will be plenty of shops opened for business. Punters don't give a fuck about Christmas and shops know this. Christmas is actually a pretty stressful time for most people. May need a release after it all.

Christmas. Stress.

I'll be enduring my brother in law this Christmas Day. He should work in RnT because gees he's a wanker of the highest order. I find him intolerable until the 6th beer kicks in and I've had a whisky, then the walls come down and I stop "keeping the peace" and start shutting down his dickheadedness.

Haven't been here for a while and for what it's worth, things are okay. Just thought I'd take the opportunity to wish the brothers here a safe and happy festive season, whatever you celebrate. I hope you all get the opportunity to spend quality time with those who mean a lot to you, whether it's family, friends or a regular lady. Take care all!

- FMH

wilisno
23-12-2019, 05:11 PM
I am 65 and have sex 4 to 5 times a week, maybe more if I am lucky. No blue pills either.

Did you know that FMH was saying he was suffering from his wife’s menopause ? Not his menopause ! ;) ;) ;)

Raybo
23-12-2019, 05:14 PM
Did you know that FMH was saying he was suffering from his wife’s menopause ? Not his menopause ! ;) ;) ;)

I was going to respond much the same, but I grow tired of responding to fools here. 😁

My missus is post menopausal, though I consider myself lucky. She has retained a sexual appetite, albeit much less than when we first met. That's fine, so has mine. There are many other reasons we don't have sex these days!

Last night it was looking like a green light. We did however decide to look after a family members dog for a few months and it arrived last night. Of course when we went to bed the dog wouldn't settle, fretting for its owners and unsure of it's new environment. Missus ended up sleeping in the back lounge area and kept the dog company so I could get a reasonable nights sleep. I am holding the fort at work this week while the rest of my team take a well earned break and the missus holidays have commenced!

F0x
23-12-2019, 05:26 PM
You obviously haven't been through menopause and have the sex drive of a rather reserved house plant like my wife

I'll be enduring my brother in law this Christmas Day. He should work in RnT because gees he's a wanker of the highest order.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Class mate. Love it.

As for OP, no doubt plenty of play on Xmas day.
You havent indicated where in Sydney but CBD should have a bunch of stuff open, and best thing is, probably got the place to yourself.

Get your spitroast on.

wilisno
23-12-2019, 05:40 PM
I was going to respond much the same, but I grow tired of responding to fools here. ��

My missus is post menopausal, though I consider myself lucky. She has retained a sexual appetite, albeit much less than when we first met. That's fine, so has mine. There are many other reasons we don't have sex these days!

Last night it was looking like a green light. We did however decide to look after a family members dog for a few months and it arrived last night. Of course when we went to bed the dog wouldn't settle, fretting for its owners and unsure of it's new environment. Missus ended up sleeping in the back lounge area and kept the dog company so I could get a reasonable nights sleep. I am holding the fort at work this week while the rest of my team take a well earned break and the missus holidays have commenced!

You call that a reasonable night sleep by holding back the energy like the arrow on a fully drawn bow ? ;) ;) ;)

trampslikeus55
23-12-2019, 10:25 PM
To answer the original post it would be easier to list the shops who won't be open. As for a lot of other comments I think it is best to consider each to his own. I will be visiting, as I do each and every Wednesday. And like the majority of the WL there, it is just Wednesday.
And to FMH, I am pleased you survived what was coming at you👍Merry Xmas to all

Marrickvill_5
24-12-2019, 01:00 AM
We are open 365 days a year !!!
-42&5

Raybo
24-12-2019, 07:30 PM
Ginza is open. Premium FS punters rejoice!

Boof, what exactly are you trying to say?

Wilisno, merry Christmas. I probably would have fallen asleep in part 1 anyway! 😁

hornedone
25-12-2019, 11:11 AM
Ginza is open. Premium FS punters rejoice!

Boof, what exactly are you trying to say?

Wilisno, merry Christmas. I probably would have fallen asleep in part 1 anyway! 😁

Santa can unload his sack in Cleveland Street!

aussiegaigin
25-12-2019, 11:53 AM
Santa can unload his sack in Cleveland Street!

Punters can unload their sacks too

halfway
26-12-2019, 11:09 AM
So who ended up punting on Xams Day ?

Forward Must Hang
26-12-2019, 04:02 PM
Hi Raybo, I write in the Queen's English so I am not sure what you do not understand.

Might explain why you look down on everyone, your highness.

- FMH

Taragon
26-12-2019, 08:47 PM
Me personally, it's just another public holiday for the year. I'm mindful friends may already have other activities on, so why not enjoy myself in my own way?If have to agree. Just another day