PDA

View Full Version : General talk Datting a girl.

Rooman69
20-12-2019, 07:53 AM
Friend wants to no if he should date a working gitl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

krnboy
21-12-2019, 08:11 AM

Seriously... It's his choice ultimately. If he wants, go for it but knowing that she is servicing other men getting pumped. For me, no thanks

aussiegaigin
21-12-2019, 02:37 PM
Look in the "general talk" section. This question gets asked every couple of weeks.

aussiegaigin
22-12-2019, 08:47 AM

So what is YOUR advice to him?

halfway
22-12-2019, 05:17 PM
Datting gitl.

Never tried it but could be interested.

Give us some more details bro.

quagmire
23-12-2019, 06:31 AM
[QUOTE=Rooman69;1894597]Friend wants to no if he should date a working gitl.

Been there and it depends on him, as long as he accepts what she does for a living and can deal with it then it will be like any other relationship. It requires a fair bit of self confidence to know your girl is getting pounded by other dudes all day and not be freaked out, but in my case I knew she had chosen to spend her personal time with me. There was genuine affection and mind blowing sex.
What I did learn was that she wont be keen on fucking all the time on her days off. She will need a break and the job does take it out of them.

Pleck
12-01-2020, 11:12 PM
Plenty of threads on this

kjai
06-02-2020, 08:43 AM
What's his financial situation? Better hope he's got deep pockets

cuteguy
06-02-2020, 10:18 PM
In the long run, stay away because you will become a total wreck if you start having feelings for her while she is being banged by countless guys. Many fish in the sea that aren't WLs.

Offspring
02-04-2020, 11:18 AM
My dick would be rattling around inside her because dudes with coke can size dicks would be pounding her silly all day.

Rackster
28-06-2022, 08:30 AM
its fucked.. waiting home alone each night, knowing that at that instant she's either:
got a cock in her mouth,
got a cock between her tits,
got a load in her mouth, or on her body
has her ankles behind her ears and is getting filled out like an application
or any combination of the above.. for as little as $50... and to any filthy, drunk, drugged up that stumbles in, and potentially gets off on treating WL's like shit
and theres usually no end in sight, -
but i think the worst bit is that they see it as just work, and dont comprehend that to most men, that having to share your partner with 10 guys a night is personal, - especially when they are too tired to fuck you, but will rush off to fuck a client

Jamit
28-06-2022, 12:20 PM
I sometimes have fantasies about MLs becoming my lover. However I think my fantasy goes something like she retires into my capable arms. I become a saviour and she worships me.

The reality is that you have basically committed yourself to supporting an unemployed ex ML or WL that probably doesn't speak much English and who has significant financial commitments back home with ageing parents etc.

I agree that any ML and WL can have genuine feelings of love and can be faithful and generous lovers. However you may never work that potential out until she has well and truly moved in and become financially dependant on you.

cuteguy
28-06-2022, 12:39 PM
its fucked.. waiting home alone each night, knowing that at that instant she's either:
got a cock in her mouth,
or any combination of the above.. for as little as $50... and to any filthy, drunk, drugged up that stumbles in, and potentially gets off on treating WL's like shit
but i think the worst bit is that they see it as just work, and dont comprehend that to most men, that having to share your partner with 10 guys a night is personal, - especially when they are too tired to fuck you, but will rush off to fuck a client

Knowing that she has to see all types of guys will crush you mentally.

warwick1
28-06-2022, 12:46 PM

"Datting a Gitl", sounds awesome.....

Meng
28-06-2022, 01:51 PM
For a second I thought the OP meant DATYing a girl lol. If that's the case then yes I do.

Aloscha
28-06-2022, 05:47 PM
For a second I thought the OP meant DATYing a girl lol. If that's the case then yes I do.

Lol. DATYing a gitl. Definutly done this.

I have developed close friendships / gone on dates outside of "work" with WLs but never stupid enough to be in a relationship with one.

As the other bros have said, plenty of threads on this in the general section.

Rackster
28-06-2022, 06:52 PM

And no matter what you do, you can't wash all the cum from the 70 guys a week out of your mind.. either when you kiss her goodbye as you rush her to work so she isn't late for her booking, or when you pick her up, and shes exhausted from giving her best to another 10 guys.... And knowing no matter what she says, she's enjoyed them enough to have cum herself just as many times, stretched out more than you could dream of yourself.
But if that's your thing, and you don't mind that you'll never be enough to earn her respect.. then tell your friend to go f or it,
Just make sure he's ok looking at a random guy in the street or the pub or the nursing home has probably also had a swing or two or 5, or weekly.,. For under $100

Rackster
28-06-2022, 06:55 PM
Knowing that she has to see all types of guys will crush you mentally.
Not just that, but spending the rest of the day in a dark room not not in who's going to knock on the door in the next 10 or 15 seconds and that they're going to have to do whatever they paid 4 and make out they're loving it.. - and of course all the calls and messages that they sent to the girls during their personal time when all you want this little time to yourselves..

Rackster
28-06-2022, 06:59 PM
Oohh I forgot the other things to look forward to our the joys of reading other

r people's reviews and how much they pounded them , or how disgusting they thought they were.

PKING2
28-06-2022, 07:23 PM

If this of course the noodles bros on it. We likes oyster

Mamot
29-06-2022, 07:40 PM
Absolutely NO.
1 Billion % No!

Aloscha
30-06-2022, 11:19 AM
Absolutely NO.
1 Billion % No!

There's your answer in short :)

asiafever
30-06-2022, 12:21 PM
Absolutely NO.
1 Billion % No!

*pulls hood over head and imitates Obi-wan voice*
Only a Sith deals in absolutes...

But yeah, you're not wrong... these aren't the droids you're looking for... move along...

JohnJones
30-06-2022, 12:25 PM
I'll tell you what happens when you date a working girl:

As you confess to her, she will accept your confession but will not give out her private contact details. Some are willing to share WeChat ID linked to a burner number or give you the burner number itself while others will not share their contact details with you until you've become their regulars for at least one year.

Even if you get their contact details, dating dramas such as being ghosted for a week before a sleazy one phrase reply comes in is normal.

As long as she's still working she will not let you have free sex with her. You will still have to see her at work to get sex. And not many are willing to stop working just because you promised to marry them once their student visa expires, the money is too good for them. Even if you are rich enough to support her expensive habits she will still secretly work behind your back. Human beings are greedy after all.

Only one in a thousand of working girls are girlfriend/wife material who are willing to quit their jobs and be your one and only sex slave, which is almost impossible to find. If this is really your thing aka suffering mentally just to keep a girl then by all means go date that working girl.

None of my WL/ML exes lasted more than 6 months with me because I always end up finding better girls than them in terms of sex and personality.

Double_Adapter
01-07-2022, 12:25 AM

Contrary to all the advice given tell your friend to go for it and don't hold back, the greatest cardinal sin a man can commit is to leave pussy on the table.

But the most important discipline and rule is the '30 second, don't get attached' rule - watch the restaurant scene in the movie "Heat" with De Niro and Al Pacino and you'll get the general idea.

https://youtu.be/rGPWW9Pjzto

cuteguy
01-07-2022, 12:28 PM
I'll tell you what happens when you date a working girl:

As you confess to her, she will accept your confession but will not give out her private contact details. Some are willing to share WeChat ID linked to a burner number or give you the burner number itself while others will not share their contact details with you until you've become their regulars for at least one year.

Even if you get their contact details, dating dramas such as being ghosted for a week before a sleazy one phrase reply comes in is normal.

As long as she's still working she will not let you have free sex with her. You will still have to see her at work to get sex. And not many are willing to stop working just because you promised to marry them once their student visa expires, the money is too good for them. Even if you are rich enough to support her expensive habits she will still secretly work behind your back. Human beings are greedy after all.

Only one in a thousand of working girls are girlfriend/wife material who are willing to quit their jobs and be your one and only sex slave, which is almost impossible to find. If this is really your thing aka suffering mentally just to keep a girl then by all means go date that working girl.

None of my WL/ML exes lasted more than 6 months with me because I always end up finding better girls than them in terms of sex and personality.

You don't need to wait a year or see a girl many times before she gives out her contact details. I've had girls give out their number just after one visit! However, don't expect many messages from the girl or that she responds to your message promptly. Not very reliable girls. You get the feeling they give out their number in order to have you return to see them again and not for friendship reasons.

1inchguy
02-07-2022, 09:29 AM
You don't need to wait a year or see a girl many times before she gives out her contact details. I've had girls give out their number just after one visit! However, don't expect many messages from the girl or that she responds to your message promptly. Not very reliable girls. You get the feeling they give out their number in order to have you return to see them again and not for friendship reasons.

This. When I first started punting, girls give our their numbersor asking for mine after first or second visit. I thought it's strange and concerned. Thinking what if they got pregnant or something (condom always) and they want to contact me.
Then it started happening few times by other ml/WL. Eventually they explained it's to help booking appointments easier. Instead of messaging the mamasan or calling the shop. Can just directly message the ml/WL instead.
Im not as popular as I think I am cause they don't randomly message me or anything.

woodland
05-07-2022, 01:23 AM
gitl add -a
gitl commit -m "yes"

asiafever
06-07-2022, 09:47 AM
But the most important discipline and rule is the '30 second, don't get attached' rule - watch the restaurant scene in the movie "Heat" with De Niro and Al Pacino and you'll get the general idea.

https://youtu.be/rGPWW9Pjzto

A fair few of the girls have this rule as well, make no mistake. The second a guy gets clingy, or if she's a gold Digger and the bank roll isn't as advertised etc, then she's gone with the wind as well.

cuteguy
06-07-2022, 10:38 AM
A fair few of the girls have this rule as well, make no mistake. The second a guy gets clingy, or if she's a gold Digger and the bank roll isn't as advertised etc, then she's gone with the wind as well.

It's easy for guys to fall in love with these girls just because they're having sex with the girl who may have no interest in the guy. No wonder girls get regulars (or even stalkers) following them from shop to shop. It can become scary for them too.

asiafever
06-07-2022, 11:35 AM
It's easy for guys to fall in love with these girls just because they're having sex with the girl who may have no interest in the guy. No wonder girls get regulars (or even stalkers) following them from shop to shop. It can become scary for them too.

Oh absolutely, again another reason for them to have burner phones. Then you get the douchebags who hand their phone numbers around as well. And yeah if they sense a regular has caught feels it's easy to cut ties and move on.

Double_Adapter
06-07-2022, 12:27 PM
Oh absolutely, again another reason for them to have burner phones. Then you get the douchebags who hand their phone numbers around as well. And yeah if they sense a regular has caught feels it's easy to cut ties and move on.

You be spittin' some hard cold truths there Mr Asiafever.

Generally speaking, guys look for sex and find love, but chicks yearn for love but find sex, ergo love is just a fucking game, some will cheat whilst others play fair.

asiafever
06-07-2022, 06:21 PM
You be spittin' some hard cold truths there Mr Asiafever.

Generally speaking, guys look for sex and find love, but chicks yearn for love but find sex, ergo love is just a fucking game, some will cheat whilst others play fair.

That reminds me of an old Billy Connolly joke. Women need to feel loved to have sex, men need to have sex to feel loved, so the basic act of continuing the species relies on a lie from one of you.

Monkeyman98
06-09-2022, 12:40 PM
Don't do it unless you are ready for a heart break or a disease!!

AJJ
12-11-2022, 07:48 PM
got a cock in her mouth,
Yessss!!!! I've been in this exact position. Honestly it nearly destroyed me. I just could not function knowing what she was doing at work. Everything you say here Rockstar happened to me and then some!! I would never ever let myself get into this predicament again.

DDT
12-11-2022, 08:11 PM
It's happening to me right now 😖

Hung-wolf
13-11-2022, 02:38 AM
It's a choice these ladies or girls make. Once they become a Working lady or lady related to such industry in any way. In my opinion you can't have a family with them in mostly cases but not all. I wouldn't.

It's just psychological thing, making it hard or nearly impossible to settle down with one after you are gone through many. Not for male I am talking about female. I believe both gender are way too different in such matters.

Without making it blog or something and all due respect I just want to say. Please only have a relation of what they offer and don't cross that boundary. You will ruin your mental health and obviously the financial health and won't be able to get much positivity in such dating relationship.

Be smart and work hard to find a woman who you think you can have a family with or maybe just girlfriend. At least you won't be thinking how many dicks she serviced today!! .

I will repeat it's my opinion. Not a fact and everyone is free and entitled to do whatever they want!!

ColesBag
13-11-2022, 12:56 PM
Don't do it. They're emotionally fucked up even they seem normal.

nxrsr20
13-11-2022, 03:36 PM
Isn't that all females?

Shinraman
13-11-2022, 03:39 PM
Give it a go I say… just make sure your friend stays clear of this Forum and especially the AR section!
Tell him to find a hobby or group of mates to distract him whilst she is at work, this will hopefully keep his mind sane and not thinking about what/who she is doing during her shift.
He can focus more on his work or go to the gym and work on himself physically.
Be real about it and if it’s not working out he can always break it off.

AJJ
13-11-2022, 10:59 PM
It's happening to me right now 😖

Try to get out asap DDT.... even though I thought I was over it I read an old review from 2 years ago on the girl I was seeing.... Nearly destroyed me again even though it was an old review...... As of today I have just completely cut contact...

Kirito
14-11-2022, 03:12 PM
I did it about 8 years ago now with a Japanese ML I met. Travelled with her heaps and it was the best experience. She ended up cheating on me but I wasn't that broken about it since I never took it that seriously. Looking back on it only leaves me with fond memories. Haven't found another ML who has made me want to date them again.

ditchtheboss
28-11-2022, 10:36 PM
I did it and it can be fun as well as really bad psychologically. We seem to focus on us in these threads, just don’t forget these girls have feelings too and their career is pretty damaging on many fronts. So please thread carefully for yourself and for her as well.

Daffy
29-11-2022, 08:32 PM
Just be a bit careful is the best advice.

I’ve been in a few relationships with W/L and just got out of a long term relationship with some I met while she was working. She only stopped because she got pregnant and even then I was told later she was going to get an abortion without telling me. Short story I’m now a single dad with an 8 year old (yes we got tested so I know she is mine) and the regular W/L I see now went a bit nuts buying her birthday presents.

Also been in what I now see was a completely one sided relationship where she would call me whenever she wanted a lift somewhere or to go shopping or to dinner. I was completely under her thumb and it she got pretty nasty once I got out.

BDU
02-12-2022, 03:36 PM
Once a Ho always a Ho

cuteguy
08-12-2022, 07:55 PM
Once a Ho always a Ho

You can't say 'ho, ho, ho' these days. Some people may get offended. 😆

DDT
20-12-2022, 05:50 PM
It's a choice these ladies or girls make. Once they become a Working lady or lady related to such industry in any way. In my opinion you can't have a family with them in mostly cases but not all. I wouldn't.

It's just psychological thing, making it hard or nearly impossible to settle down with one after you are gone through many. Not for male I am talking about female. I believe both gender are way too different in such matters.

Without making it blog or something and all due respect I just want to say. Please only have a relation of what they offer and don't cross that boundary. You will ruin your mental health and obviously the financial health and won't be able to get much positivity in such dating relationship.

Be smart and work hard to find a woman who you think you can have a family with or maybe just girlfriend. At least you won't be thinking how many dicks she serviced today!! .

I will repeat it's my opinion. Not a fact and everyone is free and entitled to do whatever they want!!

Good point, you right!