PDA

View Full Version : Question D'privelege Chatswood

Maxidonga
21-12-2019, 07:41 AM
Has anyone been to D'privelege at 24 Oscar St Chatswood. They provide waxing which Im not interested in at all but according to the web page. they also have a massage service which I'm keen to try.
This is the link to their page, https://dprivilegebeauty.com.au/#
Any info would be appreciated.(Ive no connection to this business except Ive been told that a girl I'm interested to find may be working there) Thanks

wachumba
21-12-2019, 09:34 AM
Did your girlfriend tell you she is beautician?

Lots of reviews on all forums

Maxidonga
21-12-2019, 12:45 PM
No, into the naughty services
Have you been? FS?

Eclipsefun
21-12-2019, 03:44 PM
Good joint. Being getting waxing done there on and often for a couple of years, back even to when it was called smiling angels. I have had one rough experience where the novice did not know what she was doing and made the process painful. This was 2017 I think, not had a bad experience since. Usually they try to upsell you to full RnT experience after the waxing, but if you say you are too busy you can just get a handjob in the waxing room. I prefer this because after having the beautician fondle my cock for 30 minutes I prefer her to be the one to empty my balls for me. Plus getting a HJ with the post-waxing soothing lotion is an extremely pleasant sensation .

alc
06-12-2020, 11:11 PM
Did your girlfriend tell you she is beautician?

Lots of reviews on all forums

I must be missing something.. are these reviews for the current name or the old name?

fud
07-12-2020, 09:21 PM
Used to get waxed there a few years back but stopped as the Mamasan has an attitude and it's true, they keep up selling so haven't been back.

08-12-2020, 12:18 AM
Good joint. Being getting waxing done there on and often for a couple of years, back even to when it was called smiling angels. I have had one rough experience where the novice did not know what she was doing and made the process painful. This was 2017 I think, not had a bad experience since. Usually they try to upsell you to full RnT experience after the waxing, but if you say you are too busy you can just get a handjob in the waxing room. I prefer this because after having the beautician fondle my cock for 30 minutes I prefer her to be the one to empty my balls for me. Plus getting a HJ with the post-waxing soothing lotion is an extremely pleasant sensation .

well that sold me haha

svkx
08-12-2020, 05:31 AM
I need a wax, can you recommend who to book for the job, I have seen mixed reviews, but names are not given.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk