PDA

View Full Version : General talk Dumplings vs. ML ... and the winner is

B J Hunter
22-12-2019, 12:43 PM
During punt on Friday and chatting with my girl she told me this story which I just have to share, which by the way was way better than my punt.
She’s with a punter who has brought his dinner in with him, dumplings which he offers to share with the girl. He gets stuck into the dumplings obviously looking to recharge his batteries before getting down to business. After all the dumplings are gone, looks at the ML and says ok thank you very much, I go now and off he went.
The poor ML is thinking is it me what the fuck have I done... oh well.
So at $125 the hour for the RNT session I think he got really confused beteeen being horny or hungry and ended up with some really expensive dumplings.
And the winner is Dumplings 1 - ML 0

Climax598
22-12-2019, 02:58 PM
During punt on Friday and chatting with my girl she told me this story which I just have to share, which by the way was way better than my punt.
She’s with a punter who has brought his dinner in with him, dumplings which he offers to share with the girl. He gets stuck into the dumplings obviously looking to recharge his batteries before getting down to business. After all the dumplings are gone, looks at the ML and says ok thank you very much, I go now and off he went.
The poor ML is thinking is it me what the fuck have I done... oh well.
So at $125 the hour for the RNT session I think he got really confused beteeen being horny or hungry and ended up with some really expensive dumplings.
Mate, he maybe just visiting and have dinner with his ml girlfriend.

aussiegaigin
22-12-2019, 04:30 PM
I had a regular ML a few years ago who would make me dumplings at home and bring them into the shop, if I booked her the day before. But I still got my full session afterwards.

A current private ML who I visit at her home usually cooks me a meal when I get there. She makes spicy food which spoils my taste for DATY. Occasionally we go to the local shopping centre to eat first. The way to a girl's pussy is through her stomach. We do have a lot of fun with a tub of yoghurt.

donkeykong
22-12-2019, 05:07 PM
This ML work in Surrey Hills?

halfway
22-12-2019, 05:15 PM
Can't complain about getting paid to eat dumplings ;)

aussiegaigin
22-12-2019, 05:30 PM
This ML work in Surrey Hills?

First one gone back to China a few years ago; current one, no (and info won't be shared).

LoveGlove
22-12-2019, 10:48 PM
Ada, ex Chatswood >> ex Merrylands >> and now East Gardens comes pretty close to ticking all the above requirements though she has been AWOL for several months now - perhaps she has retired, left the industry, or moved elsewhere looking for the elusive greener pastures or bigger dumplings...

cuteguy
23-12-2019, 12:24 AM
Massage or food? The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. I guess his stomach was more important than having a massage.

aussiegaigin
23-12-2019, 10:21 AM
Ada, ex Chatswood >> ex Merrylands >> and now East Gardens comes pretty close to ticking all the above requirements though she has been AWOL for several months now - perhaps she has retired, left the industry, or moved elsewhere looking for the elusive greener pastures or bigger dumplings...

Ada moved to Eastgardens a couple of months ago, but told me she was doing some "renovations" before she opened for business again. She is currently back in China for a while, not sure when she will be back. Miss her dumplings, and the food LOL

F0x
23-12-2019, 12:16 PM
Speaking of the above topics, heres a little F0x special to give your day a chuckle

"So a Caucasian punter goes to see an Asian ML/WL.

Its getting hot 'n' heavy, hands are everywhere, Lady on top grinding away.

The man is loving it and tells the Lady 'I want to have 69 with you!'

The lady stops for a moment and gives him an odd look, but resumes grinding shortly after.

A few minutes later the guy asks again 'I want to have 69 with you'.

Again lady stops looks at the man quizzically, but decides to keep going.

Guy is a little annoyed now and says 'Hey, I said I want 69 with you!!'

Lady looks at him also annoyed and says 'We in the middle of sex, and you want Combination stir fry sweet and sour pork with me now!!??''

B J Hunter
23-12-2019, 01:33 PM
That is not even a joke about a 69er. I said that to an ML once after she already was gobbling my cock and she said what you mean 69? Well let me show you darling, come up on table with me and face that way. Oh I like this... you very smart man!
Next question ...But why it called 69 she say.
Also A true story, I say to an ML oneday you give excellent blow job! She looks at me with that huh look on her face. I then say blow job, head job, suck dick... oh suck dick ok, I never hear this blow job before. (Why do we make it so hard for these ladies, yep sometimes you just gotta keep it simple- “do you do suck dick”?
Next question... but why is called blow job she ask?
Anyway back to my dumpling guy, I’m not paying 125 to sit down for an expensive takeaway, although the rooms at syd empress where this happened are a class above your standard rnt room. I want her to devour my dumplings and get my king prawn flaming and spitting at that price.

Forward Must Hang
23-12-2019, 04:23 PM

Sometimes it's really REALLY hard to find a table at the food court.

holi_day
23-12-2019, 05:39 PM
Sometimes it's really REALLY hard to find a table at the food court.

Haha...! I don't normally see a table in the RnT room either. 😀

liminal
27-12-2019, 05:01 PM
Al new Uber eats fantasy

but a dine in option would at times be a more deeply satisfying encounter

Basil22
27-12-2019, 09:23 PM
Speaking of the above topics, heres a little F0x special to give your day a chuckle

The lady stops for a moment and gives him an odd look, but resumes grinding shortly after.

Lady looks at him also annoyed and says 'We in the middle of sex, and you want Combination stir fry sweet and sour pork with me now!!??''

Lol that’s gold 🤣🤣🤣

halfway
28-12-2019, 10:21 PM

Yes that's a cracker Fox :shout:
:shout: