PDA

View Full Version : Northern beaches private

Runningman1969
23-12-2019, 05:55 PM
Hi guys, down from Brisbane for the holiday period and hoping for some suggestions from Sydney-siders.
looking for a private massage lady, any nationality, that does a hard massage (fuck those Hilux seats are shit for long drives) and then offers extras afterwards. Bj, body slides etc, can be a mature if good body, or young. Somewhere on the northern beaches or close to.
Thanks for the help.
Cheers

hoofgan
31-12-2019, 08:56 AM
Hi Mate,

I saw Yazmin at her private apartment in Collaroy earlier in the year. Great session, she treats you like a king and is very friendly. She is probably more like 40+ rather than the 34 claimed in her ad but she has a great body and magnificent breasts. Massage was great with plenty of teasing, front and back body slides with plenty of touching allowed and a great finish. More may be on offer but I was happy with the session so didn't ask.

I'll link the locanto ad below.

https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_3730217738/Massage-Exotic-and-Sensual-Nude-Slide-G-spot-massage.html

Cheers!

Runningman1969
31-12-2019, 03:50 PM
Hi hoof,
I actually ended up seeing Yazmin in Collaroy. Good massage but I found her too stuck up and trying too hard to be overly sexy with silly walking, silly facial expressions and fake oohs and ahhs. Yeah good body and nice twat, so overall was ok for the cost

When I first walked in and saw her in the light, she had a worn out face, so much so that I thought she was a tranny. She is definitely in her 45+ with plastic boobs.
DATY was on offer at extra cost but I was there for 30 minutes only so didn’t partake. I’m sure other stuff is on offer at a price

Huey
10-04-2020, 06:23 AM
Thank you for the info bro

jasonko
18-04-2020, 01:42 PM
can't do oldies ay