PDA

View Full Version : General talk Help a Mate

4FoW2
25-12-2019, 07:14 AM
Ok - getting prepared for 2020. Looking to combine Mongering & footy in Sydney. Look at doing long weekend of a 4 night stay. So would like a place that is central for / or easy to get to for both.
Being banana bender only know basics of Sydney geography. But was thinking of staying around SFS, possibly ???? Is this best area? Prefer walk to stadium or train ???????
Pref for Asian MP's, maybe brothels with GFE. Budget for mong is $300-400 per session. Budget for accom is $200 - $300 per night.
Whole weekend budget is maybe $2000. Love a bargain, but comfortable hotel and zero hassle is important.
Would appreciate any feedback re general area to stay and maybe general costs of hotel and mong sessions as a guide.
4F

kingwally
25-12-2019, 07:34 AM
Happy to assist if I can as I am a fellow queenslander as you can see by my forum name. Get a cheapish hotel around the Central area..so many shops within a small radius and also only about 15 minutes to the scg. I will get back to you with hotel names in the next few days. BTW...the SFS no longer exists, only the scg is in that area.

aussiegaigin
25-12-2019, 08:31 AM
Plenty of accom around Central/Chinatown, from hostel to 4 star. Maybe use one of the booking apps to find best prices. $200 will get you a decent room most nights. If you're going to a match at SCG, only 5 minutes from Central in the tram. Plenty of MP choices in the area too, a couple of good FS shops.

4FoW2
25-12-2019, 04:34 PM
Plenty of accom around Central/Chinatown, from hostel to 4 star. Maybe use one of the booking apps to find best prices. $200 will get you a decent room most nights. If you're going to a match at SCG, only 5 minutes from Central in the tram. Plenty of MP choices in the area too, a couple of good FS shops.

appreciate King W & Aussi - hotels should be easy to source but shops with good service may be more difficult to a newbie. What is the central you talk about =CBD? Heard Ginza is good (240/hr) but thats prob top shelf???? Whats average price for 1 hr everything at reg shop in the central
PM if you wish. Also plenty of info re BrisVegas and Goldie - happy to reciprocate.
4 F

kingwally
25-12-2019, 07:54 PM
appreciate King W & Aussi - hotels should be easy to source but shops with good service may be more difficult to a newbie. What is the central you talk about =CBD? Heard Ginza is good (240/hr) but thats prob top shelf???? Whats average price for 1 hr everything at reg shop in the central
PM if you wish. Also plenty of info re BrisVegas and Goldie - happy to reciprocate.
4 F
Around the Central Station area and Haymarket...the prices depend on where you go and vary somewhat. The best idea is to keep reading this forum and search for the places and locations that suit you. You will find many massage and full service places all within a 10 walk of Central Station.

AHLUNGOR
27-12-2019, 11:32 AM
4 F

Hi there 4 F,

Don’t know much about the Brisbane punting scenes, either FS or RnT, but from what I have read in this and other forum, as far as RnT goes, Sydney probably on average offers more variety and good enough qualities if you do enough research and have known some regular shops. So YMMV but in general, you can’t go too badly here.

As far as FS goes, again , hardly go to FS places in Sydney and obviously knew zero about that up north, but assuming Brisbane probably doesn’t have those quality Asian shops like 5 Star and Ginza here , so if I were you and visiting Sydney , I would want to experience those “top shell” shop may be just once rather than go out of the cbd and fuck in $150/hr shop? But that’s just me, BTW, if you just do a 30 min in 5 Star or Ginza, it’s really not hitting your wallet too hard.

Although my last two punts at 5 Star were both 45 min Diamond Service in Blue and Niko. But they are creme de la creme ladies and worth every dollar I paid.

Good luck to your friend ?

jimbonz
27-12-2019, 11:38 AM
In terms of location, if you're real lazy get an AirBNB in Surry Hills. You can roll out of bed and into pussy.

4FoW2
27-12-2019, 11:09 PM
In terms of location, if you're real lazy get an AirBNB in Surry Hills. You can roll out of bed and into pussy.
Appreciate guys for intel - yeah absolutely nothing like Ginza up here - more like Gonzo - best is brothels called Asian Star or Yumi where service I have found is mechanical and poor and not good VFM.
Is Diamond and Gold rating on girls looks or service quality? Surely 30 min Diamond service would too rushed- I need some build up.
so Surrey Hills has got lots of venues?
So $150 is standard in shop for FS in CBD?

haven't had time to do thorough research thru Sydney forum which I will do but appreciate just a general overview of where to stay, price and service levels to expect.
Asking specifics I know is a waste of time so much changes.

To give you some background - JGB from Phil - Angeles, Sabang & Burgos 3 wk trip, did Thail at Xmas and KL & Viet before that and have mongering around SEA for a while - Am finding 3rd world pussy not worth the money and hassle to fly to so have decided to branch out here in Oz. Sweet bfm ain't what they once were.
Once again appreciate all help - if you need intel on Bris, Indo, Mal, Viet, Thai, Phil, Sing, Hawaii give me a bell - can assist.
Regards
4F

kingwally
28-12-2019, 08:18 AM
Appreciate guys for intel - yeah absolutely nothing like Ginza up here - more like Gonzo - best is brothels called Asian Star or Yumi where service I have found is mechanical and poor and not good VFM.
Is Diamond and Gold rating on girls looks or service quality? Surely 30 min Diamond service would too rushed- I need some build up.
so Surrey Hills has got lots of venues?
So $150 is standard in shop for FS in CBD?

haven't had time to do thorough research thru Sydney forum which I will do but appreciate just a general overview of where to stay, price and service levels to expect.
Asking specifics I know is a waste of time so much changes.

To give you some background - JGB from Phil - Angeles, Sabang & Burgos 3 wk trip, did Thail at Xmas and KL & Viet before that and have mongering around SEA for a while - Am finding 3rd world pussy not worth the money and hassle to fly to so have decided to branch out here in Oz. Sweet bfm ain't what they once were.
Once again appreciate all help - if you need intel on Bris, Indo, Mal, Viet, Thai, Phil, Sing, Hawaii give me a bell - can assist.
Regards
4F

Only too happy to help mate but I think that you have plenty of time on your hands...the footy season starts on March 12th. Keep in mind that Surry Hills is across the street from Central Station, so Haymarket/Central/Surry Hills is basically within 5-10 walk of each other and are all full of places to have lots of fun. As for Diamond service, I find that 30 minutes is too much of a rush, 45 or 60 is much better, and I think the rating is a combo of the girls looks (in the opinion of the shop bosses) and the girls "talents".

As for Brisbane...I am a southside guy (Stones Corner) but lately when I go up I have to stay in Cleveland...are there any places there worth going to?

F0x
28-12-2019, 01:18 PM
Ok - getting prepared for 2020. Looking to combine Mongering & footy in Sydney. Look at doing long weekend of a 4 night stay. So would like a place that is central for / or easy to get to for both.
Being banana bender only know basics of Sydney geography. But was thinking of staying around SFS, possibly ???? Is this best area? Prefer walk to stadium or train ???????
Pref for Asian MP's, maybe brothels with GFE. Budget for mong is $300-400 per session. Budget for accom is $200 - $300 per night.
Whole weekend budget is maybe $2000. Love a bargain, but comfortable hotel and zero hassle is important.
Would appreciate any feedback re general area to stay and maybe general costs of hotel and mong sessions as a guide.
4F

Wow 400 a sesh! Must be doing ok for yourself haha.

At that price you could 2.5 hours of play in shops around here.

Accomo, will need to be central cbd area if you want easy access. Immense amount of choice in city area. Or you can outcall at 400 a sesh.

Lots of backpackers also out that way. Your call. Make sure to put some AR's around your experiences!

Cheers

4FoW2
28-12-2019, 04:13 PM
Only too happy to help mate but I think that you have plenty of time on your hands...the footy season starts on March 12th. Keep in mind that Surry Hills is across the street from Central Station, so Haymarket/Central/Surry Hills is basically within 5-10 walk of each other and are all full of places to have lots of fun. As for Diamond service, I find that 30 minutes is too much of a rush, 45 or 60 is much better, and I think the rating is a combo of the girls looks (in the opinion of the shop bosses) and the girls "talents".

As for Brisbane...I am a southside guy (Stones Corner) but lately when I go up I have to stay in Cleveland...are there any places there worth going to?

King - your inbox is full.
4Fl

4FoW2
28-12-2019, 04:33 PM
Wow 400 a sesh! Must be doing ok for yourself haha.

There is nothing I have done in my life that other could not do to get into my financial position - they just won't.
I am not super rich and all my money is self made - parents left me zip.
You tell ppl you left home when it was dark and got back home well after it was dark and they think you are crazy. I don't think I'm a hero I am just prepared to do the things that others won't - its simple.
And to that end too - I reject crap service and golden pussy syndrome.
4F

kingwally
28-12-2019, 04:43 PM
King - your inbox is full.
4Fl

Fixed up now...send me a PM now if you wish.

4FoW2
28-12-2019, 10:47 PM
Thanks King - unfort I am a southside guy so Mong territory usually stretches from W'gabba / Logan Rd / Archerfield / Springwood / down to Goldie as my hunting grounds.
SSDS is prob most consistent - you prob know Jacki from there - she looks after me - GIB At Wgabba & sister shop at Ston Crn are ok, some at Underwood but it usually a girl at a shop rather than consistently good shops.
As stated good service in Bris is f in hopeless sorry I can't help.
A matter of fact good service anywhere now is getting harder to find - and I mean anywhere - recent trip to Phil was pathetic
Anyway thanks for your help - best of luck
Do you read International sex guide???
4Fl

halfway
28-12-2019, 11:01 PM
- if you need intel on Bris, Indo, Mal, Viet, Thai, Phil, Sing, Hawaii give me a bell - can assist.
Regards
4F

Hey bro, I will be in VN, Saigon next week. Whats your tips ?

Cheers.

4FoW2
29-12-2019, 10:46 AM
Hey bro, I will be in VN, Saigon next week. Whats your tips ?
Cheers.
2 options
Step 1. Stay in District 1. Check hotel is guest friendly Step 2 . Have dinner in Bui Vien St each night. Step 3. Go hunting.
or
Follow Step 1. Step 2. Get friendly with taxi driver and tell him what you want. Step 3. Wait in room and get home delivery.
Don't choose 4/5 star hotel or Govt run hotel as they are not guest friendly.
Plenty of options for ST rooms and massage.
Try to find part time or non pro - smile at everyone or ask directions.
So many beautiful girls.

Peterpecker
30-12-2019, 07:17 PM
Halfway, feel free to pm me, I’m here at the moment with family. Have been many times and have uptodate info. In Saigon I can recommend 112 Nguyen Phi Kanh. Blow and go place but plenty of stunners there offer FS. 400 and 1M. Other shops on this street more just blow n go. Any barber shop that also says Goi Dau or HTGD will offer a hi or bbbj ending after massage. Other FS options do exist at some massage places. Or try online knyu search girls via suburb you are in. They will direct you to a short term hotel, 50,000 1 hr. They will arrive, 1 shot though usually. Don’t take valuables with you, just enough cash for taxi and punt, leave passport with reception. Not many Cafe Oms left, if you see a cafe with potted palms outside with girls flirting around it’s a good sign! The upmarket barber shops in D1 do not offer sex.

halfway
30-12-2019, 08:20 PM
Thanks 4FoW2, & Peter.

I'm in D1 now with my family and will be on my own from the 4th - 6th so will try and get a punt or 2 in.

Peterpecker
30-12-2019, 10:29 PM
Replied to your Pm Halfway

Peterpecker
01-01-2020, 01:48 PM
Now in D1 until the 7th halfway

Peterpecker
05-01-2020, 02:24 PM
Halfway, no show? It’s all cool but would have appreciated a text, I went out and had some fun ��