PDA

View Full Version : Question Bangkok Daytime Suggestions

Coffeee
02-01-2020, 07:09 AM
I'm making my first trip to BK in May - beyond excited!
Inconveniently, the Missus will be with me... IKR. She'll be occupied all day though, so daytimes up until about 4.00 pm is my window for ploughing through pussy. Can anyone help with suggestions for daylight knobbery? Must be incall - can't risk hotel!

halfway
02-01-2020, 12:07 PM
Snow White massage, and check out the Thailand section on 141 site. Heaps of info there.

Tlito
02-01-2020, 07:49 PM
Dream heaven Massage Apple and Doki Doki both great venues also Eden Club if you want some next level PSE

Massaddict
02-01-2020, 08:15 PM
http://www.dreamheavenmassage.com

Yes agree dream heaven is excellent to visit during the day. Also SKV33 massage and a few more good shops.. These shops are in Sukhumvit Soi 33. (Soi is Thai for a small street) Soi 33 is only a short walk from Phrom Phong train station. Dream Heaven is my favourite place to go during the day when the missus is at work.

Silom and Pat Phong area as is Na Na are also good areas to go during the day. Have a look on google maps.

But of course this depends where in Bkk you are actually staying. Nearly every shop does fs etc.

Also google full service massage Bangkok and lots of info will pop up. Forums etc

Don't go to Soi Cowboy as that is were everyone goes and is very commercial.

Enjoy

M.A.

Coffeee
07-01-2020, 06:53 AM
Thank you gentlemen for your info and Intel! It looks like the Sausage will have plenty of places to hide...
😁

Jireg
14-01-2020, 10:36 AM
Thanks guys - off there in a couple of weeks. Will try to pop in an AR.

Jireg
22-01-2020, 08:30 AM
Anyone know what the current popular app for picking up a freelance there would be?
WeChat with location on?
ThaiFriendly?
Tinder?

Tlito
27-01-2020, 07:32 PM
Went to 101 premier massage off soi 26 . Spent an hour with the gorgeous Pinky. The best Bbbj I have ver had. That night went to terminal 21 walked up and down found a beautiful black lady called Nancy, wow .she was too pretty to walk past . One night in Bangkok.

Mdlovespunting
04-02-2020, 08:16 AM
Snow White massage, and check out the Thailand section on 141 site. Heaps of info there.
Sorry for this basic question, but whats the 141 site? Where do i find it? Thanks

Mdlovespunting
04-02-2020, 09:52 AM
http://www.dreamheavenmassage.com

Yes agree dream heaven is excellent to visit during the day. Also SKV33 massage and a few more good shops.. These shops are in Sukhumvit Soi 33. (Soi is Thai for a small street) Soi 33 is only a short walk from Phrom Phong train station. Dream Heaven is my favourite place to go during the day when the missus is at work.

Silom and Pat Phong area as is Na Na are also good areas to go during the day. Have a look on google maps.

But of course this depends where in Bkk you are actually staying. Nearly every shop does fs etc.

Also google full service massage Bangkok and lots of info will pop up. Forums etc

Don't go to Soi Cowboy as that is were everyone goes and is very commercial.

Enjoy

M.A.

G’day Mass’ any info around Lumphini area, Banyung Tree Hotel Bangkok? I’m there in 3 weeks. Also, is there any action in Koh Samui or is it just a family holiday destination, I’ve never been and don’t know what to expect, thanks for your help

Massaddict
04-02-2020, 11:53 PM
You could walk to the Silom area from there or catch a motorbike taxi. Should only cost 50baht.

Opposite the Silom Central Shopping center there are a lot of alleys that will keep you busy at night for many weeks.
Many girls sit outside their shop so you can see what is on offer. Most do fs so dont hesitate to ask. The shops usually have a written menu for you to look at.

Also the NaNa area is good.

Likewise Sukhumvit area and good quality.

M.A.

Mdlovespunting
06-02-2020, 10:50 AM
Thanks Mass, appreciate the info